Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday (23206 Views)

Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony / Comedian Bovi And His Mother In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 25, 2015
What a wonderful day for Nigerian Comedian Bovi as he and his daughter are both celebrating their birthdays today! Bovi and his excited wife both shared lovely messages:

Bovi’s wife said:
“This day last year, sweet husband @officialbovi stood beside me in the labor ward, held my hands in anticipation of our little #princess. Today, I celebrate my lover and adorable #cutie. Happy birthday!!! may God crown you both with favor, grace and undeserved blessings in Jesus name. Amen”

While Bovi shared the following messages:

http://www.informationng.com/2014/09/its-comedian-bovi-and-his-daughters-birthday-lets-celebrate-them.html

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by englishmart(m): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2015
did he calculate before knacking his wife?
abi na just coincidence

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Babe2sure(f): 6:03am On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
abi na just coincidence

Lol. Whichever!

Happy birthday to father and daughter. Wishing them LLNP.

Bovi, one of the best comedians, Nigeria has ever produced.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
abi na just coincidence
The thing tire me sef grin grin lipsrsealed

cc:
Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by dejavski(m): 6:07am On Sep 25, 2015
Bovi la niggy HBD grin
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Ok. Since it's not gonna help skip work today, it's none of my biz

4 Likes

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by queebeediva(f): 6:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Happy birthday bovi wishing you and your pwretty daughter a blast birthday celebration and also pray and wish your dreams come true Amen

4 Likes

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by pretydiva(f): 6:34am On Sep 25, 2015
Happy birthday father n daughter. May u both live 2 fulfill God's purpose in ur life. Amen
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2015
THE LADY ABOVE.... "WILL YOU MARRY ME"?

KNEELS DOWN

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by LordOfTheWeed: 7:03am On Sep 25, 2015
The mumu above me doesn't know that the lady he's proposing to is my girlfriend angry

Lemme just watch him fool himself before i eject his brain from his head.. .. ..

18 Likes

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by hayjay16(f): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2015
Cute! Happy Birthday father nd daughtersmiley

2 Likes

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Lovexme(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2015
I noticed he made a grammatical error, but it's none of my business. cool

Happy birthday to Bovi & son daughter LTD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by morereb10: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by hemartins(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Dear bovi,
may your wishes come through.

1 Like

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Omotayor123(f): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2015
Because it's your birthdays make una send us Cake grin Happy birthday. It's sweet to share birthday with your kid.

4 Likes

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by chefremy(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
abi na just coincidence
funny,
of course,it can't be a coincidence....api birthday to them tho.
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by EmagNig(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Happy Birthday, the future wife of my unborn son

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY

1 Like

Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by missKiffy(f): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Happy birthday to them
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Sijo01(f): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Happy birthday, father & daughter
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by haiti007(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Cute baby
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by wunmi590(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Congratulations Bovi, you are one of my favorite comedian.

But the way they always dribble and collect the ball from you, when you and some of your colleagues come to campus mini stadium in Lagos island is not good grin
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by kennyman2000(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Okay oo
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by MzzTega(f): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Beautiful!!
Like the same birthday thing.
And the message.
Happy birthday to you two. *kisses*
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by RichDad1(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
Thoughtful of him.

Cute daughter, just like mine. cheesy
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by prettytasha(f): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
ok
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by olaolulazio(m): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
We hear!
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Shinelle(f): 8:27am On Sep 25, 2015
and because it ur bday... Bovi, happy birthday and enjoy ur day void of Nigeria's problems
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by danbrowndmf(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by ruggedtimi(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
the ebola quote cheesy
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by Bugatie(m): 8:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Same here, I share same birthday with my momsy
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by danbrowndmf(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2015
Unce bovi "D"
Re: Its Comedian Bovi And Daughter's Birthday by RichDad1(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2015
englishmart:
abi na just coincidence
It's an optional CS thing. wink wink

#thankmelater

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Mother's Birthday With A Private Dinner In Europe / Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. / Photos Of Rayce's Babymama, Ewa, And His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.