Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Makzeze Lied The Pic On The Thread Is VC Unimaid Not Prof. Tijjani El-miskin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makzeze Lied The Pic On The Thread Is VC Unimaid Not Prof. Tijjani El-miskin (464 Views)

UNIMAID Security Guard Intercepts Suicide Bombers Twice. Photo / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makzeze Lied The Pic On The Thread Is VC Unimaid Not Prof. Tijjani El-miskin by multikolour(m): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2015
following the topic created by makzeze about Prof. Tijjani El-miskin
https://www.nairaland.com/2622650/prof-tijjani-el-miskin-among-nigerian
the picture attached is that of professor njodi the present VC of university of Maiduguri.
I Wonder why some nairalanders rush to comment without verifying the information through the link the Op provided
base on the link http://dailyindependentnig.com/2015/09/prof-tijjani-el-miskin-one-of-the-nigerian-pilgrims-that-died-in-saudi-arabi-stampede-today/
the picture their is this.

Re: Makzeze Lied The Pic On The Thread Is VC Unimaid Not Prof. Tijjani El-miskin by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2015
Noted!
Re: Makzeze Lied The Pic On The Thread Is VC Unimaid Not Prof. Tijjani El-miskin by multikolour(m): 7:54am On Sep 25, 2015
the moderators should take note of false information and misrepresentation.
and nairaland should stop the nonsense FTC and read link provided before rushing to comment.
Re: Makzeze Lied The Pic On The Thread Is VC Unimaid Not Prof. Tijjani El-miskin by makzeze: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2015
noted.
Re: Makzeze Lied The Pic On The Thread Is VC Unimaid Not Prof. Tijjani El-miskin by Acjohn(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2015
Who was the bigot that barred people from commenting on the aforementioned post unless you declare your fate in Islam and some bla... bla... bla... stuff. If you dont want people to see and comment why not send it to the so called sympathiser email and save the eyes of the public from it. No wonder the person saw it coming he saw the verbal rain of terror that would slammed on the 'Holy land' for their unholy attitudes towards crowd control. What you organise every year for more than hundred years, that you generate revenue in trade, visa etc should be worth preparing for. I don't know how many Nigerians died an I know they will prefer smiling to the bank to collect the compensation for the holy land unholy mistake. But not Iran, I like those guys. They don't take bullshit. I believe while others like those that pasted the story of the dead Prof or VC are here looking for sympathisers who will pray for his soul in paradise, that is if the acclaimed paradise exist at all, the people of Iran will not just pray for the dead but will try as much as possible make the holy land imbibe holy crowd control mechanism. except they are compulsory sacrifice of human that the followers of the faith accepted world wide.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okada Man Electrocuted To Death (photo) / Is The Daura Man Going To Get 2 Salary? / Rivers Governorship Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.