Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion (3828 Views)

I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Salamo Fariyike,who Was Initiated Into Witchcraft Through Eating Grandma's Akara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 8:29am On Sep 25, 2015
AM ASKING BECAUSE, AM AFRICAN, ENGLISH IS NOT MY MOTHER TONGUE
(Part two)

By NAIWU OSAHON

There are traces of invisible use of power and methods of spiritual development as symbolized by rituals, gestures, and thoughts, which are practiced in the Church today, which the Church fathers hope followers would not try to understand. For example, the Holy Communion, with wine and bread representing the blood and flesh of Jesus respectively, is criminal (witchcraft) cannibalism, but the Church faithful prefer to deceive themselves. The administration of ashes to mark the sign of the cross on churchgoers’ foreheads to usher the period of lent is senseless primitive witchcraft obsession with mortality. The daylight human sacrifice of Luciano (Catholics prefer to call it the ‘miracle’ of fresh human flesh and blood), proves the true nature of the Communion host – the Eucharist.

Yahweh revels in blood sacrifices, including human, and in elaborate, archaic rituals. Yahweh supports human sacrifice. (Ex.22: 29 – 30), Ezek. 20: 26). Yahweh killed (Num.16: 35, 21:6; Deut. 32:39; 1Sam. 2: 26; Psalm 135: 10. Yahweh ordered killing (Lev.26: 7 –8: Num. 25; 4-5). He ordered cannibalism (Lev. 26: 29, Jer. 19: 9). Abraham sacrificed a ram to spare his son’s life but his son was his God’s original demand.

Christians claim they are not fetish and do not believe in reincarnation. During the Xmas holidays of 1999, Pope John Paul II had cause to go through a once in fifty years’ witchcraft ritual. There is a room at the Golden Gate of St. Paul’s Basilica at the Vatican, which is opened only briefly once every Jubilee year by the reigning Pope. The room contains relics, including skeletons, skulls, bones, and ciphers of special ancestors, such as of the African original God Ausar (Osiris), his wife and sister Auset (Isis), and their Virgin Son, Heru (Horus).
Also in the room are other fetish symbols like ancient crosses, urns, robes, etc. Pope John Paul II was seen by television viewers worldwide knocking on the door to the room three times, (like (Yoruba) Ifa priests do before entering their shrines), before entering the room alone and closing the door behind him, obviously to try to collect mysterious powers from the skeletons, bones, and artifacts, in the room. He emerged from the room a while later, with the door locked firmly for another fifty years. What is witchcraft but the worship of fetish objects, bones and idols?

Africans serve many Gods by offering sacrifices and prayers through such intermediaries, but what are Christians doing when they say Mass through a plethora of subordinate deities such as: St. Michael, St. Peter, St. Paul, St. Jude, the Archangel, the Virgin Mary, Jesus Christ, etc? Christians say they do not believe in ancestors, but what are their dead Saints and Jesus to them? Christians say they do not believe in reincarnation, but they are waiting endlessly for the return of their ancestor, Jesus. Some say he has come and gone again. I am asking these questions because I am African and English is not my mother tongue

Christians wear medals, crosses, crucifixes, rosaries, and other objects of their religion as pendants; eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus in Holy Communion; wrap psalms in pouches, or scapular charms made from pieces of cloth, to carry about on their bodies or in their vehicles as talisman; sprinkle blood of Jesus all over the place, or drink it to ward off evil forces; put bibles under their pillows, and crosses on their walls, for protection; kneel before priests and ‘fetishly’ stuffed alters in supplication; retreat regularly for vigils to pray and chant endlessly, clutching rosaries, pendants, and other religious symbols, to their ancestors, (saints, Jesus, Yahweh etc); go on pilgrimages to their holy lands, to touch and kiss stones, walls, or worship rivers and mountains. When African traditional faith followers, such as Sango, Yemoja and Amadioha adherents, do similar things for their deities, they are described as being fetish. Both are into base witchcraft rituals, the difference is that while one relies on artificial or man-made objects, (such as bread, wine, and rosaries), the other uses natural elements, pleasing to, and recognized by the Gods and we all know who is more potent..

Naiwu Osahon,
Sage, renowned author, philosopher of science, the spiritual Prince of the African race, mystique, leader of the world Pan-African Movement.

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2015
Look ,i dont know who you are but dont bring the wrath of the almighty God on yourself

3 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2015
Did they tell you that all christians are catholics or all christians follow the pope? .. In the last supper Jesus gave wine to represent his blood and he broke bread to represent his body. By taking them we believers in Christ show that we are a part of his family .So dnt say wat u dont know a thing about.

1 Like

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by McCarlito(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2015
What shall it profit a man to bag the wrath of God only because he wants to land FP on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by johnydon22(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Bros it's just bread, nothing more. . . . Did the definition of cannibalism change recently?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Look ,i dont know who you are but dont bring the wrath of the almighty God on yourself

you need not know me before you vomit any trash. If you have anything upstairs, challenge the post with facts. the so called almighty god is as useless as a dead rat. your threats are empty.
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2015
McCarlito:
What shall it profit a man to bag the wrath of God only because he wants to land FP on nairaland

wrath of which God? abeg park one side.

1 Like

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2015
johnydon22:
Bros it's just bread, nothing more. . . . Did the definition of cannibalism change recently?

DID you read this post at all? or you are just reacting to the headline what does the bread represent?? and what is the spiritual significance of eating the bread and wine?
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2015
Fabrepass:

you need not know me before you vomit any trash. If you have anything upstairs, challenge the post with facts. the so called almighty god is as useless as a dead rat. your threats are empty.
You just insulted the almighty God ..beg for forgiveness now before its too late

1 Like

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2015
Samuelkirk:
You just insulted the almighty God ..beg for forgiveness now before its too late

you're still dwelling on infantile perceptions. I will insult your almighty god a trillion times.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fabrepass:

you're still dwelling on infantile perceptions. I will insult your almighty god a trillion times.
Come to Christ Jesus he is the only way .God bless you.amen.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Come to Christ Jesus he is the only way .God bless you.amen.

JESUS MY FOOT! AMEN IS ONE OF THE EGYPTIAN GODS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lord Jesus have mercy

1 Like

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fabrepass:

JESUS MY FOOT! AMEN IS ONE OF THE EGYPTIAN GODS
Big lie!! Amenhotep was an Egyptian pharaoh not a god .. And don't insult the lord Jesus i warn you .
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Big lie!! Amenhotep was an Egyptian pharaoh not a god .. And don't insult the lord Jesus i warn you .

ALL PHARAOHS ARE GODS BECAUSE ALL HUMANS ARE GODS. I AM A GOD. GOT THAT INTO YOUR BLOCK HEAD undecided

TELL JESUS TO GO AND SCREW HIS MOTHER! JESUS ASS LICKER tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Fabrepass:

ALL PHARAOHS ARE GODS BECAUSE ALL HUMANS ARE GODS. I AM A GOD. GOT THAT INTO YOUR BLOCK HEAD undecided

Its u who have a block head for abusing Jesus u don't have fear of God. who says you are a God, can you create an ant talk more of creating the world. it's not too late to repent bro only Jesus can save you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Samuelkirk(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Fabrepass:

and who do you think you are to share the glory of God with humans. hmm what a pity
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Remilekun101: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
[size=20pt]Example of a delusion christian..... Just right above me[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by TrajansKong: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2015
Remilekun101:
[size=20pt]Example of a delusion christian..... Just right above me[/size]

It is you who are deluded.

His wrath cometh as a whirlwind!

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Remilekun101: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
TrajansKong:

It is you who are deluded.

His wrath cometh as a whirlwind!

[size=20pt]Is that Jesus? Damn he looks like Poseidon ... Oh im scared[/size] grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by macof(m): 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin cheesy but why eat bread and fantsize about it being flesh

i remember one acclaimed miracle in a catholic church that the bread turned to real flesh and the wine to real blood...they didnt eat and drink them tho grin

3 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by finofaya: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
macof:

i remember one acclaimed miracle in a catholic church that the bread turned to real flesh and the wine to real blood...they didnt eat and drink them tho grin

Lol. I went to church last Sunday for a new yam festival thanks giving mass and the priest began to compare Jesus to yam. According to him Jesus is like yam because we also eat Jesus. There was a noticeable loss of enthusiasm in the congregation at that. I think the imagery was not symbolic enough for them, just like the real flesh and blood you referred to. Too realistic for comfort.

3 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by TrajansKong: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2015
Remilekun101:

[size=20pt]Is that Jesus? Damn he looks like Poseidon ... Oh im scared[/size] grin grin grin grin

He will not be mocked!! He is not a god of the sea, but The Lord of all Eternity. Kneel and be afraid. His sword is sharp. The sins of our fathers shall be excised from Africa like cancer. Praise Him.
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by macof(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
finofaya:

Lol. I went to church last Sunday for a new yam festival thanks giving mass and the priest began to compare Jesus to yam. According to him Jesus is like yam because we also eat Jesus. There was a noticeable loss of enthusiasm in the congregation at that. I think the imagery was not symbolic enough for them, just like the real flesh and blood you referred to. Too realistic for comfort.

grin in his mind he just preached the word
in my former church they give communion every month but that communion no dey reach person, one small bread flakes and bottle cap of wine...no motivation at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by bxcode(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
Funny funny funny!
A party is blaspheming against God and another party is cursing the blaspheming party all in the name of defending God.
Smh....Christians who knows the true nature of God would never open his mouth and judge someone that God haven't judged yet. God is love and doing anything other than that will profit you nothing. Ask yourself this, would Jesus have done in this situation?
My atheist brothers, how una dey? I bring you greetings, it's not easy believing what you believe probably because of life experiences, doctrines of men and having been told about God the wrong way. I will keep praying for you all to come to the knowledge of the truth before you leave this earth, till then just know that some of us love and care for you guys irrespective of your beliefs. Remain Blessed.

1 Like

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Did they tell you that all christians are catholics or all christians follow the pope? .. In the last supper Jesus gave wine to represent his blood and he broke bread to represent his body. By taking them we believers in Christ show that we are a part of his family .So dnt say wat u dont know a thing about.

why should Jesus give u something to signify his blood

It's ritualistic.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
Samuelkirk:
Its u who have a block head for abusing Jesus u don't have fear of God. who says you are a God, can you create an ant talk more of creating the world. it's not too late to repent bro only Jesus can save you.

I will insult JESUS A TRILLION TIME! IF YOU LIKE HANG YOURSELF. IDIOT grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2015
Remilekun101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
"Only if you understood what a 'sacrament' is, you won't spew this thrash".
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
macof:

they are cannibals.... grin grin cheesy
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2015
TrajansKong:

He will not be mocked!! He is not a god of the sea, but The Lord of all Eternity. Kneel and be afraid. His sword is sharp. The sins of our fathers shall be excised from Africa like cancer. Praise Him.

abeg park one side... make thunder fire that bastard called Jesus. undecided undecided tongue
Re: Christians Practise Cannibalism Witchcraft Through Communion by Fabrepass(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Only if you understood what a 'sacrament' is, you won't spew this thrash".

TELL US WHAT 'SACRAMENT' IS OR YOU SHUT UP!!! undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Till We Meet To Part No More / How Can I Know God's Will And Be Led By The Spirit Of God? / Was Jesus Sent To The Entire World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.