Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

Discussion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discussion (410 Views)

She Felt She Was Being S3XY But Her Fallen B@@BS Became The Topic Of Discussion / I Had This Discussion With My Crush And I Think She's Not Into Me. / Discussion Time With Chi-chi: How Long Does Cex Really Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion by holusolar(m): 9:46am On Sep 25, 2015
Can a guy and a lady become best friends without falling in love with each other?
Re: Discussion by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2015
holusolar:
Can a guy and a lady become best friends without falling in love with each other?

Yes, it's possible, but this normally happens when their friendship sparked up from an early age, like when they were kids or when they were in high school.

1 Like

Re: Discussion by jonaifame22(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Yes, but na d boy go suffer, cos ladies are fun of discussing their relationship wth their close buddy, and if it happens that the guy admires the gal, he'll keep being either pained or jealous at hearing the good or bad of the gal's rerlationship
Re: Discussion by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2015
Yes! Especially if d bae aint sexy or attractive enough
Re: Discussion by sinaj(f): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2015
Law of attraction um... um... um...

1 Like

Re: Discussion by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2015
Ofcus,i have a frnd whose frnds are mainly male.....ntin wrong with it just that most times feelings just tend to sprang up from no where.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,do Guys Frown Face If They Want To Give You Money? / The Goodbye Hugs Done. / Love Yourself, Even When Others Don't Love You....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.