Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix (27598 Views)

Over 10,000 People Benefit From Elizabeth Jack-rich Aid Foundation. / Olakunle Churchill Offers Scholarship To 10 Students Of UNILAG Through Praiz / 2face Visits Solidiers & Internally Displaced Persons in Maiduguri (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by mhizzcutie(f): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Just negodu.... Who cares kwanu?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by NegeduGrace(f): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Fine lady with a big heart...God bless n reward u abundantly
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by ijustdey: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
that was good of her...

a nice gesture I must say
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
obinnajr:
OMALICHA MGBEKE
nna eh blos u is too very haksh ... u is calling person mbeke grin
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
mhizzpatra:

What's your own?? I tot as much.. With Nigerians dere must be a negative comment.. Wen u want to do sth close to what she has done.. Don't cover ur head or body.. Go naked!! I'll be dere to comment your efforts

And they must always be an animal to quote me from the zoo!!
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by IceDude(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Beauty queen with a beautiful heart smiley

Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by ammyluv2002(f): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
jimi4us:
why is it that anytime people want to go and visit motherless children, they will go with cameras to show the whole world that they are kind. they won't even inform the kids to bath and dress well. but this particular group, I like their style. am talking about our so called celebs.
Seriously, the thing tire me
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
the bible says, do not let your left hand see what your right hand is giving.. so why so much crowd here,simply because u want to give a gift to displaced persons?to me this is just a Stunt
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=drnairalov post=38365144]nice nice

So

I told my girlfriend you should come to my house, no one is home *wink*
So she goes to my house and gets angry because am not there even though i told her no one is home

please why??[/because of your absence too,she must be angry]
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by melzabull(f): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
misplaced priority... nonsense!

Charitable gestures are laudable but not this kind

why can't all those northern politician thieves whose children are driving N10m cars and lavishing money they stole exhibit this kind if gesture?

There are children who more than deserve this in her home state

Nonsense again!
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by IceDude(m): 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mprepz:
K
Must she cover her head!
Whats ur prob with that? She is beta than Cossy Orjiakor who exposes her expired "water melons"
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by abanicool(f): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
jimi4us:
why is it that anytime people want to go and visit motherless children, they will go with cameras to show the whole world that they are kind. they won't even inform the kids to bath and dress well. but this particular group, I like their style. am talking about our so called celebs.
dear,i think they are doing it so that other stingty cele...wil emulate frm them....
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
I Cant see any beauty queen
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
She's advertising herself.
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
God bless her, for remembering the less privileged.
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cheerful giver ... Weldone
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by stjudas(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Cyjetty: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
chuna1985:
She's advertising herself.

This Mgbeke girl who is looking for cheap publicity goes and prints bags with her glossy pictures containing one exercise book with her picture on it and I Biscuit, and she seriously things she's done some charity work? WHAT A JOKE, I watched the clip on NTA and the whole thing was so laughable with her looking ao ridiculous with that thawl on her head and her heavily made up face, you would have sworn she was going for a shindig at musawa street.
To cap it all, the Mgbeke is Igbo, so why posing as an islamic girl? Trust Igbo women and their wannabe habits.

This village chick should stop making caricature of herself and first go and brush up on her English language skills.
She couldn't even adequately express herself in English when she was interviewed on the so called NTA clip.

1 Like

Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by olumyde5(m): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
[size=32pt]Guys this guy is fraud. Mods should please take note he's disguising under a new NAME, his old account have been banned, don't fall for this!!![/size]

datajingles:
Ok

[img][/img]

Purekings:
Wow!!!

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
IceDude:
Whats ur prob with that? She is beta than Cossy Orjiakor who exposes her expired "water melons"

Lol... Fermented nt expired!!
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by opeadura(f): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
They really try
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by tsdarkside(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
very good...black-woman,do the needful.....never forget,your black-men support and respect you..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by kraftykc(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lol. If she didn't make sure a circus of this she'd have more to give these people. All the same I applaud and thank her, she has done well.

1 Like

Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by neocortex: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
datajingles:
Ok

You scammers keep rebranding yourselves ,
Changing your usename didn't change your behavior , did it ?
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by paix(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Her beauty is from inside out. Hail the queen.
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
ok.
Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by obstead200(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
All this quest for cheap publicity. Oya let us analyse her 'gift'.
Hiring of camera man 25k.
Cost of the bag with her face on it (which btw will add no real value to those kids but only extra publicity for her)150k
Hiring vehicles, fueling and police protection. 150k.
Actual content of the bag (N10 cabin biscuit) 5 cartons 6k. Exercise book 1 carton 3k

Tell me, did she really make any impact?
Trust me, she does not give a rat's ars.e about those kids.
Why can't she just use all that money to buy clothes or just food stuff, then hire a cheap vehicle and take it all to them.

Rubbish and mediocrity!

Meanwhile, I am sure she collected 1m at least from one or two sugar daddies and some government agencies to put put up this charade.
Gerarahia men!

1 Like

Re: Chigolden Aid Foundation Offers Scholarship To The Internally Displaced Kids(pix by otiigba1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
She gave them a pack of corn flakes and so what? They will still be hungry, while the so called queen is using their poverty circumstances to make herself look good on camera angry, why not take them out of poverty completely? She don't care about them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Majid Michel Undergoes Throat Surgery / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her "Shaku Shaku" Dance Moves / DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.