Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,238 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Limited Liability Company Incorporation - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Limited Liability Company Incorporation (69133 Views)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Difference Between Incorporation Year And Established Year? / We Handle Business And Company Incorporation Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
kkoffo:

Nice job Eng.gbenga I got my LLC documents today in Rivers state by EMS nice job.
U are the best.

Glad you got your documents in Rivers State...

New clients...Call or watsapp 07032728941.. Mr Gbenga/ Frank/ Micheal.. 70k within 7 working days duration...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by yetseyi(f): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2016
I recommend mr Gbenga. I was actually a bit skeptical sending money to someone I dont knw but I dont regret it.

The docs were ready within 7working days and I got them Via EMS speed post in Lagos 3 days after it was ready. He attended to me well, good customer service. He even linked me up with another nairalander when I needed to open an account urgently. He answered all my questions patiently.

Nice one Mr gbenga Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2016
To get two copies of the documents one for each director is it the same cost
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
rychard:
To get two copies of the documents one for each director is it the same cost

Not the same... Extra copies of certified through copies will be requested for... Additional 30k for all the CTs To make 100k..

Thanks for all commendations..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by sarutobi: 7:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
I will have to thank micgray100 for a job well done.

The reviews so far on this thread are very accurate.

I got my CAC documents today delivered to my door.

Right from the start, he calls me everyday throughout the duration of the process and updates me accordingly.

Even when i had some issues with my application, he fixed it before telling me.

I will certainly be doing more business with micgray100.

Thank you very much.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 12:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
yetseyi:
I recommend mr Gbenga. I was actually a bit skeptical sending money to someone I dont knw but I dont regret it.
The docs were ready within 7working days and I got them Via EMS speed post in Lagos 3 days after it was ready. He attended to me well, good customer service. He even linked me up with another nairalander when I needed to open an account urgently. He answered all my questions patiently.
Nice one Mr gbenga Keep it up.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENDATIONS,, I AM HAPPY WHEN YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
sarutobi:
I will have to thank micgray100 for a job well done.
The reviews so far on this thread are very accurate.
I got my CAC documents today delivered to my door.
Right from the start, he calls me everyday throughout the duration of the process and updates me accordingly.
Even when i had some issues with my application, he fixed it before telling me.
I will certainly be doing more business with micgray100.
Thank you very much.

THANKS FOR THE COMMENDATIONS,, I AM HAPPY WHEN YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY..

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
Still on
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Thanks for inquires
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:20am On Apr 23, 2016
Still on.. 70k with 7 working days duration...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Oduok(m): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2016
micgray100:
I appreciates your calls and watsapp message on inquires on incorporation of company... God bless you all..

Is for real.. 70k.. Smiles.. Some people doing inquires are asking if truly 70k will finish all..just told them to ask those above that gave testimony...
is real.. 70k including delivery... Duration of 7days.. It is easier done here in the North because of low traffic of people doing corporate business here.. That is why is fast here... 48hours for name search..
Call or watsapp 07032728941..frank /gbenga
How about the share base. For instance incorporating a company with 1million naira share base. Does it mean I need to have 1million naira before incorporating? Please enlighten
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oduok:

How about the share base. For instance incorporating a company with 1million naira share base. Does it mean I need to have 1million naira before incorporating? Please enlighten
Please don't let anyone lie to you... 1 million naira cash is not needed to open a 1 million share limited liability company... What is required is just 70k with your information..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by futurerex: 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
What are the limitations of a business name? Thanks
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
futurerex:
What are the limitations of a business name? Thanks

Thanks for the inquires... Limitation of business name compared to LLC is mainly Two in number..
1, Business name limit the Contract sum that can be awarded depending on the organisation. E.g, 10million Naira contract below for ministry if aviation which i am familiar with. While LLC can get more than 10 million depending on your share capital.

2, Business name can only accommodate maximum of two kind of business, while LLC can accommodate as many as possible so far you have the necessary academic certifications and proficiencies. ...

More with regards to tax.. Which isn't too different...

Hope the above helps ....

Call or watsapp 07032728941..Mr Gbenga for you LLC.. 70k with duration of 7 working days.. See commendations of previous Nairaland clients above... Trust is no issue..

1 Like

Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by kourt: 1:38am On Apr 24, 2016
micgray100:

Thanks for the inquires... Limitation of business name compared to LLC is mainly Two in number..
1, Business name limit the Contract sum that can be awarded depending on the organisation. E.g, 10million Naira contract below for ministry if aviation which i am familiar with. While LLC can get more than 10 million depending on your share capital.

2, Business name can only accommodate maximum of two kind of business, while LLC can accommodate as many as possible so far you have the necessary academic certifications and proficiencies. ...

Call or watsapp 07032728941..Mr Gbenga for you LLC.. 70k with duration of 7 working days.. See commendations of previous Nairaland clients above... Trust is no issue..

How much does it cost to register a business name?
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by futurerex: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2016
micgray100:

Thanks for the reply.
How much will 10million naira share cost me instead of the usual 1million, and what are their differences per share capital.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:23am On Apr 24, 2016
futurerex:

Thanks for the reply.
How much will 10million naira share cost me instead of the usual 1million, and what are their differences per share capital.
kourt:

How much does it cost to register a business name?

Business name is just 35k including delivery.. requirements are Valid ID, Picture Passport, Two Proposed Company names and lastly, company intentions.. e,g General Merchandise, Importing and Exporting, Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Real Estate etc..

on issue of 10 million Share Capital... 30k per additional 1 million shares... so 30k * 9 equals 270k plus normal 70k for the first million,, making 340k for 10 million shares...

hope the above helps...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by futurerex: 11:14am On Apr 24, 2016
micgray100:

Business name is just 35k including delivery.. requirements are Valid ID, Picture Passport, Two Proposed Company names and lastly, company intentions.. e,g General Merchandise, Importing and Exporting, Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Real Estate etc..

on issue of 10 million Share Capital... 30k per additional 1 million shares... so 30k * 9 equals 270k plus normal 70k for the first million,, making 340k for 10 million shares...

hope the above helps...
THANKS
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 12:37pm On Apr 24, 2016
futurerex:

THANKS

YOU WELCOME BRO..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2016
Still on...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Still on
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by Oduok(m): 6:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Please I still need clarification. Since one doesnot need to have one million naira to incorporate a one million naira share base company. So what does it mean when we say a one million naira share base company. I have been running business with a business name but I want to incorporate it now.
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2016
Oduok:
Please I still need clarification. Since one doesnot need to have one million naira to incorporate a one million naira share base company. So what does it mean when we say a one million naira share base company. I have been running business with a business name but I want to incorporate it now.

I have explain above that you dont need to have 1 million naira cash down before you incorporate a company...
Also, 1 million share capital is minimum numbers of shares that CAC need to incorporate a LLC. not 1 million naira as you are saying.... it is shares.... it is because most people divide it to 1 naira per share capital that is what caused the mix-up....

Call me on 07032728941 , Mr Gbenga for detailed info if you still not clear.. will advice at no cost...

meanwhile.... Register you LLC with just 70k within 7 working days period.. all docs will be sent to your door step..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2016
STILL ON...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2016
keep it coming... 70k with duration of 7 working days...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Expecting Two Nairalander's Comment here.. Just sent their documents today through Ems courier.. Will post pics of there certificate and memart here if I get permission....

Register yours for just 70k within 7 working days duration... Call or watsapp 07032728941.. Mr Frank or Gbenga..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Still on
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
Still on...
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2016
Register your LLC for just 70k within 7 working days duration...

Call or watsapp 07032728941.. Mr Gbenga /Frank
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2016
GOT A NEW NAIRALAND CLIENT YESTERDAY THAT NEED A LLC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY.. PAID YESTERDAY TO MY ACCOUNT... 7 WORKING DAYS... I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FINISH IT LESS THAN 7 WORKING DAYS..

CALL OR WATSAPP 07032728941 MR GBENGA/ FRANK....FOR YOURS... 70K WITH 7 WORKING DAYS DURATION... IT IS FOR REAL..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by micgray100(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2016
Still ongoing ..
Re: Limited Liability Company Incorporation by GuiltySpark343(m): 11:11am On May 04, 2016
@micgray
l want to incorporate a limited liability company. that will be into public transportation, software engineering and a CBT center for Jamb use, how do I go about naming the parent company, I am thinking of call it St Andrew's Group then the other arms St. Andrew's transportation, St Andrew's laboratories and St Andrew's jamb cbt centre, please advise

regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Opened His Mansion In Lagos Weeks Before Crash / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House / Disturbing Pictures From Nigeria Commercial Bank Halls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.