Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (33751 Views)

MY 4-DAY Experience With The Infinix Note 4: Camera,multitasking, Charging Tests / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests / Infinix Note 2 Review: Camera Test Vs Redmi 2 & C8, Multitasking & Fast Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bigtt76(f): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2015
Go sidon one side jooooor! grin

toneawe:
At least there is one good head here that understands electronics. Unlike those decieveing themselves thinking that will win a lady for them online. Keep dreaming and getting wet indefinitely. Maybe u guys don't know d ohmic range of speakers. U go use bass compare trebble?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
MissTechy:

Okay Atmmachine, thank you, will improve on it next time. Thanks for the observation
You sounded a lil nervous.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by nani667: 12:44am On Sep 30, 2015
There were so many thangs wrong with that video tho....
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by BenKafor(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
nice

MissTechy:
Yayy Guys!

Finally got a video out, I had some issues with my camera, but I had to do the video anyways.

The first video, is me testing out the sound quality on the Phantom 5 and yes I had to use an LED TV. reasons I used it has been explained in the video. So watch and tell me what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97_KvDtjcyI

The second video is of course testing out the battery and the RAM, I played games like Mortal Kombat X, Immortals, Modern Combat and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j77lOZ9e3Es

Dont forgt to visit misstechy. com for the full review

Kindly increase the quality of the video to 480P and above to enjoy it. kiss
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by JanethEze(f): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
Thank you Miss Techy. Those were really nice videos
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by bonetalk(m): 4:37am On Oct 15, 2015
SweetSoup:
With tubemate
ok
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by rogerz: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
My neat phantom 5 for sale with complete accessories @ N62,000

Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by Marvell23(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one Misstechy. Phantom 5 is a premium smartphone. I love the sound quality
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
olajorn:
Where is my gf ? She don't know more than Brazilian wig....KFC

Weldone gal...ur parent/bf have asset instead liability grin

i had to laugh at this, true tho a lot of girls are straight up liabilities, they can't do poo unless demand to buy this and buy that, u complain of being broke, u are poor, look at a simple young girl, doing something meaningful in her own lil way
Re: The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test by robbiehamisi: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
If you can read this please just vote for me via opera mini browser. Thank you

micropage.opera.com/tecnotz/ajpiapss79.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Should Use Incognito Mode When Browsing / 7 Cool Android Features You Aren’t Using / Facebook Is Monitoring Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.