Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) (3227 Views)

Super Fantastic Male And Female Bullmastiff Pups With Parents Pix / St Benard Pups For Sale....parents Pix Attached / Dobberman Pups For Sale Parent Pix Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by bobbysaxy: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Call or whatsapp 08155560515.... Bbbpin 2beaa02a....the puppies are good to go now

Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by 400billionman: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
You mean Dog ?
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by imagio: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
I am interested with the slant back male puppy. how much?
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by martete1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
how much for your male puppy, am intgerested, 08104102662
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by imagio: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
bobbysaxxy replied to me he said 400k for the puppy.. grin shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by runz(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
shocked
imagio:
bobbysaxxy replied to me he said 400k for the puppy.. grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by Mckandre(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
imagio:
seriously? the only Gsd i will consider for that amount is a DDR Gsd,a pup can even go for 1mill. that breed is rare and u hardly see an import coming to Africa.

1 Like

Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by Buddhar(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
What is DDR Gsd!
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by imagio: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by IRoyalkennel(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2015
400billionman:
You mean Dog ?
no he means goat............. mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by yommen: 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
imagio:

Just one puppy? That guy na Alice on Wonderland jare.
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by olisafincy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
DDR Gsd
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by Spirit1(m): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2015
N400,000 is not too much for a pure breed slant back GSD. I personally imported one from the USA and it cost me almost close to N1million!!!
Before you start arguing this is the break down:
Bought from breeder -$2,5000
Vaccinations and health cert and AKC registration
-$500+
Boarding with breeder before my travel date - $100 per week x3 weeks - $300
Extra ticket and shipment to enable me travel via Amsterdam, since you can't fly straight-$600
Bribery at the Nigeria airport (they threatened quarantine, despite having all papers) N25,000
Total $4,000 plus N25,000
At today's exchange rate 4,000x 225 = N900,000 plus N25,000. That's N925,000!!!

That's for one puppy!!!

Verifiable pure breed GSD is very expensive!!!!
If it's a verifiable pure breed, I would have easily bought it in Nigeria, instead of spending all that money.

Keep in mind I didn't add all the stress I personally went through.
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by olisafincy(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Spirit1:
N400,000 is not too much for a pure breed slant back GSD. I personally imported one from the USA and it cost me almost close to N1million!!!
Before you start arguing this is the break down:
Bought from breeder -$2,5000
Vaccinations and health cert and AKC registration
-$500+
Boarding with breeder before my travel date - $100 per week x3 weeks - $300
Extra ticket and shipment to enable me travel via Amsterdam, since you can't fly straight-$600
Bribery at the Nigeria airport (they threatened quarantine, despite having all papers) N25,000
Total $4,000 plus N25,000
At today's exchange rate 4,000x 225 = N900,000 plus N25,000. That's N925,000!!!

That's for one puppy!!!

Verifiable pure breed GSD is very expensive!!!!
If it's a verifiable pure breed, I would have easily bought it in Nigeria, instead of spending all that money.

Keep in mind I didn't add all the stress I personally went through.
No be only one million, artificial insemination will do you better.

1 Like

Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by bobbysaxy: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Pls bro help me tell them....i dont know what to tell them again....there is a great difference between south african imported dogs and those from russia.some people call me to tell me they can buy from south africa and land it with a total cost of 150k...am not doubting that...but mind u wen u see those ones from europe and put it beside those south african ones u will see that dogs has got class..u can get a slant from south africa even at 170k,it cud be expensive than that if it a top pedigree dog....some of them are sloppy from the waiste european ones are slopy from the neck...those buying the thoroughly bred gsd from europe knows what the buyin....i personally bought some of the top quality pedigree pup from russia at the total cost of 350k each... some even as high as 370k that landed the dog...so how much do want me to sell...check the post for my russian imported slant and compare with those ones u see around even compare them with those imported from southafrica.....the difference is clear...so u get watever u pay for....
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by Spirit1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
olisafincy:

No be only one million, artificial insemination will do you better.

I don't have to impress you with the truth. I have nothing to gain or loose, after all you don't know me in person.
Re: New Slant Back Gsd Pups (parents Pix Included) by osomegbe(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Spirit1:

I don't have to impress you with the truth. I have nothing to gain or loose, after all you don't know me in person.

I asked one of my boss and he said he bought his own for about 2,500 dollar also in Canada. he stays in Canada.
I don't doubt the price.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale! Samoyed Puppies in lagos For Sale! 18k Each. / Pure Female Adult German Shepherd Dog (GSD) For Sale!!! / What Breed And How Old Is My 'jochebed'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.