Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia (47652 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
Whenever you have accomplished an impossible task,it becomes a mystery to an average man,and you become the mystic god.lt earns you influence, wealth,power and popularity. You can make that mountain a level ground. To succeed in any possible or difficult mission you must be ready to work hard,change your ideals,strategy, plans,persevere, believe in yourself and have faith in God.You success will make you a celebrity. Am on the verge of achieving it,thank you Jesus

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2017
Happy Sunday to you all
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:11am On Mar 14, 2017
This how this Umuahia roofing project looks like

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2017
princejones:
This how this Umuahia roofing project looks like

What a very nice and clean roofing job. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
mufutau55:

What a very nice and clean roofing job. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M.
Thank you my chairman, the roof is getting to one year and seven months now and is still looking fresh
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Don't concentrate you mind on only what you think you want,by neglecting other opportunitieso round you.The answer you are looking for might be in the 'A' you neglected search of 'B'.The answer might be under your feet as you run from one place to another without knowing"
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
"Great ship always ask for deep water,when you dare for nothing, hope for nothing. Progress involves risk.Never say never cos you have to think big to be big"
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2017
Happy new to all of us,may this month of resurrection bring us joy and fruitfulness in all areas of our life,Amen
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2017
"There is one task everyone must face,it is a distracting word called criticism.Whether you like it or not,people must criticise whatever you are doing.Some will criticise you constructively to bring out the best in you.some will criticise you out of envy and jealousy, some will criticise you to destabilize and frustrate you,but don't be afraid of criticism because it can help you to improve, especially the constructive ones.happy weekend to you all"
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2017
We must not let bitterness and hatred rule us,even after a bitter quarrel, we should learn to forgive one another. If you forgive your neighbour you will in turn be forgiven. Forgiveness will prolong your life and lead you to the path of eternal glory.Remember Christ is the reason for this season,he died for our redemption.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
“When you have come to the edge Of all light that you know And are about to drop off into the darkness Of the unknown, Faith is knowing One of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or You will be taught to fly”
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:03am On May 02, 2017
“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”

Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)call us today for your roofing project on 08037156958
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2017
Love and kindness are one of the greatest preaching you can preach through your action.Love promotes life and humanity in the world

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2017
It is a new day, new month, As everything is new, God will make everything new in ur life. As d cloud breaks into a beautiful sunshine, may d gud Lord fill ur day with joy, peace, blessings, happiness and lots of love, Happy New Month.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
“There comes a point when you either embrace who and what you are, or condemn yourself to be miserable all your days. Other people will try to make you miserable; don't help them by doing the job yourself.”

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.” for your Tower or First Aluminum roofing materials contact us on 08037156958
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2017
"Anything you are doing in life whether big or small, be committed to it, put all your attention to it and become an authority in that area. Don't turn away from responsibility, rather face it with a sense of duty and purpose. "
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
It’s only after you’ve stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform.”
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2017
“If you want happiness for a lifetime - help the next generation.”happy new month
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
“Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are to some extent a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece by thought, choice, courage and determination.”

John Luther quotes
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
" you can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.”

― Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”

Martin Luther King, Jr. quote
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”

Chinese Proverbs quotes
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
"You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith.”

Mary Manin Morrissey quotes
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
“The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure.”

Sven Goran Eriksson quotes
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2017
“I do the very best I know how, the very best I can, and I mean to keep on doing so until the end”

Abraham Lincoln quotes
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2017
“If you think you can then you can.”

― Stephen Richards
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
“The only thing worse than being blind is having sight and no vision.”

― Helen Keller
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
“We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”
― Kurt Vonnegut Jr., Mother Night
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2017
“Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough”

― Oprah Winfrey

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into / Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners / How We Build Duplexes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.