Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia (47663 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Call us today on 08037156958 for your roofing job
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
ldpele:
Pls whr is your site at? Love to meet a fellow NLer as well. Equally into building,we are handling the housing unit @Old Timber.

I am from Abia too. Do get me hooked up when you are close to the wiring stage. I will give you quality for your job. If I do not give you quality job, you can keep 70% of the money.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
pakingzzzzz:

I am from Abia too. Do get me hooked up when you are close to the wiring stage. I will give you quality for your job. If I do not give you quality job, you can keep 70% of the money.
Electricals done already,just keep tap,incase
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by pakingzzzzz(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
princejones:
Electricals done already,just keep tap,incase

Okay.. Thank you brother.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
pakingzzzzz:

Okay.. Thank you brother.
Just be keep in touch,thanks
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2017
“Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence.”

― Eleanor Roosevelt, The Autobiography of Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2018
“Believe in Your Heart

Believe in your heart that you're meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2018
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
― Winston S. Churchill
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2018
What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”happy weekend to everyone
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy Sunday as we remember the death and the resurrection of our Lord Jesus
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2018
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2018
“Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”

― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
“You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.”

Adlin Sinclair quotes (British born Businessman, motivational speaker and Humanitarian, )
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
The current state of this project

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
“By three methods we may learn wisdom: first, by reflection, which is noblest; second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third, by experience, which is the most bitter.”

Confucius quotes (China's most famous teacher,
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.

Karen E. Quinones Miller
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2018
Happy new month,welcome to September to remember as my month of birth
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
The moment you stop trying to become a better person, is the moment you start to become worse than what you already are.”

― Carroll Bryant
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
We are here for you,call us now for your roofing work on 08037156958
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:19am On Nov 04, 2018
Happy Sunday to everyone of us remember we are here for you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.- Roger Clemens

God bless you
God bless me
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year to all of us,welcome to my season of dominion
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2019
This is what we do for a living, no dull moment sir
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Happy new week my good people of narialand,call today for your roofing work
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by chycco: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
chycco:
FOR ALL SEEKING FOR THE BEST ALUMINIUM ROOFING COMPANY IN THE COUNTRY.
DIVINE GATE IS THE ULTIMATE ANSWER.
WE PRODUCE,SELL AND DISTRIBUTE TO ANY PART OF THE COUNTRY.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE
1. ALUMINIUM ROOFING SHEET
2. ALUMINIUM ROOFING COATES TILES
3. ALUMINIUM COIL IN TONS
4. CAMERON ZINC WITH ALUMINIUM
5. GENERAL BUILDING MATERIALS, SUPPLIES AND CONTRACT SERVICES

CONTACTS:
CALL 08164936836
WHATSAPP 07062750111
TWITTER: @DGate_tech
EMAIL: divinegatetechnologyltd@gmail.com
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/divinegatetechnologyltd

oga why are you advertising the job thing am into on my thread instead of opening yours knowing fully well also that am a dealer for Divine Gate as well.My number still remains 08037156958 for all your roofing needs
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Everyone exist for few reasons and we must seek these reasons because they are our little contributions to a better world tomorrow........ .
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:37pm On May 19, 2019
“Life is like a game of chess.
To win you have to make a move.
Knowing which move to make comes with IN-SIGHT
and knowledge, and by learning the lessons that are
acculated along the way.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:03am On Jun 20, 2019
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”

Maria Robinson quotes
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Happy Sunday to all of us,we are here for all your roofing needs
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958 for your roofing need

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into / Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.