Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia (47662 Views)

A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by CHANCEMAN: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
princejones:
The house is big with seven gutters and it did take 722.9Meters for the roofing Area

What will your figures as per wood and roofing look like if you had to use stone coated roofing sheets.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by CHANCEMAN: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
princejones:
thanks for asking,the prices depends on the products,original gerard from witctech(classic)is 3450 and you can also get the korea own at 2600 or china at 1900

The Korea one how good is it and which brand?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by Spain007(m): 9:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Goodday Princejones...722.9meters..? so how much is the total cost of the sheet?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Spain007:
Goodday Princejones...722.9meters..? so how much is the total cost of the sheet?
The total cost of the sheets was #889,167 plus 120Meters for flashers#144,000 then making everything to be #1,033,167
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

What will your figures as per wood and roofing look like if you had to use stone coated roofing sheets.
It will depend on the type of stone coated that the owner will decide and for the woods more 200peices would be needed to add to the original quote if it was to be stone tiles and l think 2.7m would have been okay for witchtech gerrard classic
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
You can contacts us for you own roofing project
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by CHANCEMAN: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2015
CHANCEMAN:

The Korea one how good is it and which brand?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=CHANCEMAN post=39155203][/quote]It depends on the manufacturer,you can still get a good stone tiles from korea
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks for the calls and enquirer,your own roofing project is the next on line
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by CHANCEMAN: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Can you do a job in Akwa Ibom state?
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
CHANCEMAN:
Can you do a job in Akwa Ibom state?
Yes l can do a job in Akwa lbom and for records l have done more than twenty roofing project in uyo and lkot - Ekpene.Oga Chanceman just give me a call,whatsup me or drop your number for me to contact you
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Give us a call today and you will never regret doing business with us.sincerity is our watchword
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by CHANCEMAN: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ok I will contact you.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Call us today to give a quotation that will be unbeatable

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Our experience in roofing technology is unequall as the is no room for compromise and remember that roofing is part of the finishing that brings out the beauty of that your house.Thanks for your enquirers so far and for those who have contacted us.

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2015
We are here for you,our service is superb

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2015
Happy sunday and wishing you all splendid week ahead
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
Save yourself from the stress of that artisan that is delaying your work and contact us today for all kind of roofing work and installation of Aluminium roofing material.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Thanks for all the calls,just keep it coming
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2015
My project site is taking a new shape
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2015
God has been faithfull even in our unfaithfullness,To Him Alone be all the GLORY

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2015
You can save a lot of money by reaching out to us for your house roofing projects and supply of Aluminium roofing material and stone tiles
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
The season is here and the wheather is perfect,just call us today for your roofing job
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
Happy weekend to you all and thank God is friday,God indeed is faithfull to me and my family and l give Him all the Glory
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:38am On Dec 07, 2015
Happy new week,Keep the calls coming
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
Am already going From Glory to Glory,see you they and keep the calls coming
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2015
We are in the season already,work is really in view this period and to God alone be all the Glory
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2015
Merry christmas to all my clients and the prospecting one's out they and wishing you all the best of this season and happy celebration
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2015
We are here for you,merry christmas to my fellow narialander
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by skfa1: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2015
Merry Xmas!!! I will be roofing my 3 bedroom upstair house in ondo state soon, how much do u think it will cost me? Thanks.
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by nigeriancuban: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2015
you are doing a great job op,keep it up sir...
Re: A Nairalander's Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy and a very prosperous new year to all narialanders and the most peacefull ever in Jesus Name Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Grave Inside Compound I And Family Are About To Move Into / Nigeria's Women Private Jet Owners / Eko Atlantic City,lagos, New Constructed Artificial Water-way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.