Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right (11043 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / He Wants To Leave Because Of Her Hairnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by IamLEGEND1: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:

You are not a kind man
o.k I think we got off on the wrong foot...
I am legend and I'm a very nice guy.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah that's true.. She's one of the ladies i respect so much

Very brilliant and insightful

I did not really put myself in the situation before making that comment.

Though I maintain that he wasn't wrong (because he couldn't control his emotions)...better safe than sorry.

That said, he was wrong to have sent her out if his intention was to spite her. That would mean he has no respect for her or her body.

And it was childish of the babe to rain abuses on him. People like him are better left to their conscience.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by LadyJul(f): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Op your ex g.f outsmarted you....she knew u only called her for sex and she's not that stupid...dats the same thing my ex wanted to do...telling me to sleep over in his house..i refused to sleep over because he had tried kissing me and all dat...he became angry with me...he later told me dat it's either i sleep in his room or don't bother coming to his room.,.,.it was den i realized he just wanted to sleep with me...and i proved to him dat am not a cheap slut..,,i still like him sha...even if we didn't date for long....but i can't cheapen myself for him....Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by megawax8: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

*sighs*
So you support this too

support what??

People claiming a pure negative is/could be right?? This is simply a case of 'lack of self control' and i wonder why it is celebrated in this generation.

NO!
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by donephi(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ohhhhh please shut it!
It is thought processes like yours that give men the impression that women are desperados.

For fvck's sake since when did her body become an object that must always be at a (her) man's beck and call?
Is she married to him?
Are they legally bound?

Does she not have a right to say, "Ok, I did this with him in the past, but I don't want to dash into it just like that"?
Does she not have a right to say, "Ok, this is how far I want to go?"
Did you even bother reading the OP well?

From what I read up there, she did not even want to have any carnal knowledge, but she gave in because the pressure was too much, not necessarily because it's what she really wanted.

And you SirJohnson, do get a grip on yourself!
You guys baffle me at times.
Whatever happened to Self-Control?
Why would you want to go all the way with someone whom you do not love?
Where's the sense and humanity in that?Later, you'll be among those who call ladies wh0res and whatnot.

You admitted that you two weren't together for a while, you also made it clear she has more money than you do, didn't your senses reveal to you that she prolly wants to take things slow before getting really intimate again?

Like seriously, you need to re-wire your way of thinking.
And FYI, it was really ungentlemanly of you and shows that you are still very much a baby when it comes to putting your emotions and third leg under check.

A man who has no rule over his spirit is like a city broken down and without walls.
Pls take it easy. Men are wired to be controlled by what they see. It takes more than self control to control ur third leg. It takes...
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

I did not really put myself in the situation before making that comment.

Though I maintain that he wasn't wrong (because he couldn't control his emotions)...better safe than sorry.

That said, he was wrong to have sent her out if his intention was to spite her. That would mean he has no respect for her or her body.

And it was childish of the babe to rain abuses on him. People like him are better left to their conscience.
Truth be told, body control when it comes to intimacy, is not as easy as the ladies think it is

As in ehn, that thing use style hard.. Though i dont know how the female system works, but as for the men, resistance or body control use style hard oooo

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Vinshu(f): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

o.k I think we got off on the wrong foot...

I am legend and I'm a very nice guy.

Alright
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Look my dear.
There is no black and white here.

I am a lady.
If I happen to be with a guy I like and he gives me the impression that he is fvcking attracted to me but wouldn't wanna do anything that goes against my prerogative, and I, in my usual intuitive self feel he's being sincere....you can be sure that I will give that relationship my all...spirit, soul, and body.

Babes are wiser nowadays too.
Most of us who play dumb do so because we want to hitch a man by fire by force.

Her body is her property and just like he has confessed on this thread, it was clear, even to the girl that he didn't love her....that she allowed pre-intimacy was because she wanted to test/punish him.

So yes, it is his fault, or should I say, the fault of his third legundecided

Sis I totally Dont agree the fault should be accorded to this op alone.

girl f.up:

1:Never visit an ex alone in his home to avoid stories like this,no matter the mind set you got..weda your ex is now born again never try it my pple.

2:She come even visit come still allow pre-intimacy* whoops* abi nobi damage be that ni?no matter the pressure from the guy omo mhn she gave in to it..she self no get self control ni?hehehheheheh*kidding*

3:she left in angry mood,plus enof curses to the guy na geh wey correct be daht?

Guys F..Up

1:why will he be inviting his ex-bae to his house abi no open place?That inviting might have come with a wrong motive if you ask me,like we saw it unfolding...

2:Finally she came,@op went as far as manipulating the geh.that did not still satisfy him,him come the fyn the real thing chai.

3:konji worry am soteh him come the beg the girl add anoder f.up.

4:The girl left am sure he did not even pay her tf or say thanks for coming.
hahhahah.
abeg I don taya to type.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by SirDorianGray(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
sirjohnson:
I and an ex just got back together, so she decided to visit me yesterday Thursday deciding to sleep over till today Friday and would leave by 9pm...I tried to coax her into making out with me yesterday night but she vehemently denied on the grounds of not wanting to sin against God, and Konji wanted to finish me. Note that we had sex four times before during our first stint together.

We woke up this morning and tried my best, she denied again, but when she decided to take her bath, I sneaked into the bathroom and she willingly allowed me do pre-intimacy, the pre-intimacy was pretty long and I even used my finger on her.

Now I am damn up and couldn't control myself anymore. I begged her to allow me enter her, but she refused still. I even asked her to just help me come either by mouth or by hand just to feel relieved, all to no avail. Its now beginning to turn embarrassing, she was almost cussing me out.

So I told her its better she leaves now and not wait untill 9pm cos I will keep disturbing her and she wont allow me... She dressed up, took her bag and called me all sorts of names... She said I didn't love her, that if I did I would not tell her to go because she would not have sex with me. She said I should not bother to see her off. Then she left. The lord knows I only told her to leave to save the two of us the stress.

Have I done wrong by telling her to leave knowing that my Konji wont allow me leave her to be and she would still not oblige?

slowpoke, you're guilty.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by sirjohnson(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
kaboninc:

So you wan clean and chop mouth?

Sharp guy...she got to you first.

Allow her go then but still call to apologise.

You're not a mafia right? Lol

Yeah, I called her to apologize but she was still ranting... I have decided not to call her again. I have fulfilled all righteousness
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
The both of them are to be blamed

The guy should be blamed for not respecting her decision, even to the point of sending her away. Thats bizzare !!! If u no get sex, you no go kuku die

The lady on the other hand should be blamed for passing the night at a guy's house for 2days and deprived of the entering into the paradise.. Haba !!! E no easy now.. Even pastor gan no fit find am easy to hold body cheesy

Even me wey be pastor gan no fit sleep with babe for two days without reaching the promise land

oh oh abi you get wound for thiar ni?

it not easy oo my brother...
although personally I have friend who stayed like that with mua back den in school for months and nothing happen..that was base on:

1: our understanding.

2:we understood our kind of friendship.

3:what we discussed when we are together.

4:we set our principle right
and a couple of other things.

But this op case was totally a different case.them be ex and dem don bleep like 4times,him come invite d geh come house and she carry her two left leg waka go.Omg wah we're you expecting ni?

mtcheeee so annoying
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by SirDorianGray(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If he is all that,why is he now ur ex?

Good Question...
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:

You are not a kind man
He a kind man but he aint a sucker for girls

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
peeparty:

oh oh abi you get wound for thiar ni?

it not easy oo my brother...
although personally I have friend who stayed like that with mua back den in school for months and nothing happen..that was base on:

1: our understanding.

2:we understood our kind of friendship.

3:what we discussed when we are together.

4:we set our principle right
and a couple of other things.

But this op case was totally a different case.them be ex and dem don bleep like 4times,him come invite d geh come house and she carry her two left leg waka go.Omg wah we're you expecting ni?

mtcheeee so annoying
The only reason why i put the blame on the OP, is that he should have dressed up and head straight to the brotel (Papapata e no go spend pass N500 cheesy) rather than sending her out of his house, or what do you think ? cheesy
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:

undecided open your eyes and read again
I have done that countless times
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
The only reason why i put the blame on the OP, is that he should have dressed up and head straight to the brotel (Papapata e no go spend pass N500 cheesy) rather than sending her out of his house, or what do you think ? cheesy

Yea that true only if he is a fan of them night nurse oo.

Whichever way both we're wrong bra...
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have done that countless times
That one just d abuse the op anyhow...
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:

So its only The size of our wallet and the Sweet nothings that comes out of our Mouth that turns them on

No now

On a different, bilogically, women are not turned on at the sight of an unclad dude. Only men are programmed that way
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
peeparty:

Yea that true only if he is a fan of them night nurse oo.

Whichever way both we're wrong bra...
Btw, she u don patronize ashawo b4 ? cheesy

I hope you dont mind my asking ? tongue
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by kaboninc(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
sirjohnson:

Yeah, I called her to apologize but she was still ranting... I have decided not to call her again. I have fulfilled all righteousness

She's just angry.

Give her sometime and she warm up to you.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Truth be told, body control when it comes to intimacy, is not as easy the ladies think it is

As in ehn, that thing use style hard.. Though i dont know how the female works, but as for the men, resistance or body control use style hard oooo

Tosyn, where there is a will, there is a way.
Are you inadvertently saying that all guys are randy and that it is okay for guys and everyone else not to aspire towards exercising reasonable control over their emotions?

You wan do, she say she no want.
You no go find way re-arrange your brain ni?Abi na entitlement?
grin
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by chibwike(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
You dey go there?
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 6:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
LadyJul:
Op your ex g.f outsmarted you....she knew u only called her for sex and she's not that stupid...dats the same thing my ex wanted to do...telling me to sleep over in his house..i refused to sleep over because he had tried kissing me and all dat...he became angry with me...he later told me dat it's either i sleep in his room or don't bother coming to his room.,.,.it was den i realized he just wanted to sleep with me...and i proved to him dat am not a cheap slut..,,i still like him sha...even if we didn't date for long....but i can't cheapen myself for him....Nonsense!

you we're not @when you we're sleeping with him bfo?
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by chibwike(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Are you inadvertently saying that all guys are randy and that it is okay for guys and everyone else not to aspire towards exercising reasonable control over their emotions?

grin
You give her sleeping pills na
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
chibwike:
You dey go there?
Baba, me i no dey use Ashawo joint play ooooo
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Owliver(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

Clearly I didn't try to digest the story properly, and going by the revelations he made on this thread, I am modifying my post right away.

Nonsense!undecided
na fight?
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

hahhahaha bra yea that was like when I was in jss2 #just twice oo.since den my brother I got matured,can't be going der again when them yakpa for my face...
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Owliver(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:

It's not right. Girls can see guys naked without being turned on why can't guys do same?
ahan aunty why na :-( you and i know men are wired differently na. fear God o
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

grin
Noooo now !!!

I wish say u be fit guy for a day make u see how hard e dey to control ur joystick when erec,ted cheesy
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

Recently I come see thread wey redben..son create I come dey go der to go read pple sexcape..
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by chibwike(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, me i no dey use Ashawo joint play ooooo
What of your babe na

She no dey give you?
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Slimzjoe(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
No now

On a different, bilogically, women are not turned on at the sight of an unclad dude. Only men are programmed that way

Talk True! shocked why am I now Killing myself in the Gym everyday for Six Packs angry I Quit!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl I Visited For The First Time Today / My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.