Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right (11046 Views)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong / He Wants To Leave Because Of Her Hairnet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
xynerise:

Live with it tongue

Nope.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
The tins wey God for judge on the last day go plenty
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by tosyne2much(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
gifttracy:
Some people with comment sha.dude you just being so hard on the lady to let her go...
Tosyn and pee,party well analysis.. miz.Coli I see you defending us...
Thanks dear... How u doing ? cool
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
MizMyColi:

so what happens to oldies youngies like us who already have this awareness?grin

Playing dumb should suffice I suppose?

@Date night....well, I really don't know what that makes me, but given the reality of our world, I would be super uncomfy if someone were to spend stuff I know is way above limits.
I think that's where the whole entitlement ish comes from.
It sucks when a bae feels the obligation to let herself get laid because le boo has "earned" it.
cheesy
You and bae could split the bill, so that one party doesn't feel 'entitled' to some "bedroom activities".
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
jomile:
Na real long time, how u dey
Blessed ma.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by MizMyColi(f): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
CFCfan:

You and bae could split the bill, so that one party doesn't feel 'entitled' to some "bedroom activities".

Well, that won't stop the third leg when it's in charge, would it?
Except of course, le boo and bae decide that all meetings, be they nocturnal or daytime must happen outside the "bedroom".

We have seen scenarios where bae foots it all, and once that missionary comes knocking and she refuses to open the door or does it partially, she's emotionally battered/victimised.
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by peeparty(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
gifttracy:
Some people with comment sha.dude you just being so hard on the lady to let her go...
ha ama blushing ma first crush oooo.

Hope to see you around soon...
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by yinkeys(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:
The tins wey God for judge on the last day go plenty
My sister ladies get their own, guys get their own too
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by nairaminds(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Hahahhahahhahahhahaha

Pleeease just d cap only, let it touch d front of d pusszy, I swear I won't enter..

Chei konji can embarass men eh

hahahahaha bro na true u yarn o
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by donMIG(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
WRONG!!!!
BIG TYM!
WHAT IF IT WAS ALL A TEST?
U KNOW GIRLS B DIA STUPID MIND GAMES

UR RESULT
F9 0/100
Re: I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right by Enockia(m): 12:00am On Sep 26, 2015
guy u even try me no go even let her sleep sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Now Here's A Man Who Understand Woman (picture) / Some Items Ladies Put Inside Their Pusssy To Have Orgasm (PICS) / Every Lady Does This Pics (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.