Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. (1141 Views)

How Women Manipulate Men / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos / A Facebook User Discovers His Ex-Girlfriend is HIV Positive After Breaking Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by LaJose78(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
[b]They will be like-"am very sorry for the pain I caused you, but remember I told you I was not interested in the first place, but you keep disturbing me I had no choice than to accept so that it won't look like am not a good person. Honestly
all the gift you gave me I never wanted to collect it in the first
place but you kept buying them so I have no choice than to accept them. I'm sorry for breaking your heart but its not my fault; although I appreciate the gifts,I
was only enjoying myself because if I say no you won't understand, it's why I just kept enjoying myself but truly my
heart is not in the whole thing. Sorry I told you I never loved you but you keep coming. I know deep in my heart that you were not the kind of guy I wanted, even when you kissed me I only did it by force, I'm sorry because I didn't enjoy all the romance;
but I was just playing along so it won't be like am a betrayal.
I pray you will find a girl who won't break your heart. Am sorry
just forgive me".[/b]
How will you feel and what will you do if ur girlfriend says all these to you?
SOURCE:www./2013/09/see-how-women-apologize-after-breaking.html?m=1#sthash.JsnF7jgO.dpuf
Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by Vinshu(f): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
I like that type of girl smiley

1 Like

Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by McCarlito(m): 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Join this one wey nigeria dey? She better start returning all my love, gifts and kisses I showered... Her heart better start being in love O......

I bind every saraki in my life... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
well if any babe did beg me, i'd prob just not think about it and go my way. life's too short to be bothered.

1 Like

Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by IamLEGEND1: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2015
When you are the Senate President of all 9ja Magas.....
Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by Cholls(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
my brother what can i say?. You see why i tell guys women are CONFUSED HOMOSAPIENS.
Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by LaJose78(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
McCarlito:
Join this one wey nigeria dey? She better start returning all my love, gifts and kisses I showered... Her heart better start being in love O......

I bind every saraki in my life... grin grin grin grin grin
weytin concern saraki 4 d mata?
Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by LaJose78(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cholls:
my brother what can i say?. You see why i tell guys women are CONFUSED HOMOSAPIENS.
lol, confused indeed.
Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by Spikkylee: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vinshu:
I like that type of girl smiley

angry
Uhhh..!!

1 Like

Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by younghartz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
I could remember when my ex did this to me (3yrs 6months)relationship

felt like I'd die

#fact: never show ur weak emotions out..

I looked at her and laughed saying "I dated you because my frnds and I bet on your head"

I didn't date you because I love you,I did it 4 d money,den I felt pity for you so I had to continue,so, lets end it here....
Do me a favour and delete my number cus d last time I checked you were just a sidechick...

She felt like dying "an eye for an eye"

But I truly love her o

4 Likes

Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by Daffar: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
If she no return all my gifts back, na 4 dere dere wey she stand Ogun go bgin fire her.

2 Likes

Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by LaJose78(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2015
younghartz:
I could remember when my ex did this to me (3yrs 6months)relationship

felt like I'd die

#fact: never show ur weak emotions out..

I looked at her and laughed saying "I dated you because my frnds and I bet on your head"

I didn't date you because I love you,I did it 4 d money,den I felt pity for you so I had to continue,so, lets end it here....
Do me a favour and delete my number cus d last time I checked you were just a sidechick...

She felt like dying "an eye for an eye"

But I truly love her o
are u serious? shocked
Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by younghartz(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2015
LaJose78:
are u serious? shocked
$
Yeah man. I serve her d rice as e dey hot

1 Like

Re: How Women Apologises After Breaking Your Heart. by ryanfletcher: 7:34am On Sep 26, 2015
exactly the line Edna used for me,like she read it in a book or something..well I didn't mind at least I disvirgined her so she can as well fly off to Japan for all I care

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Shy Guys? Don’t Die Single… 5 Dating Tips For Shy Guys / Where Is Mrsphyno? I hope She Is Okay. / 5 Reasons You Should Never Send Unclad Pictures When You're In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.