Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Coward Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coward Ojukwu (2138 Views)

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coward Ojukwu by omoelesa(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Why do ibos adol and revered Ojukwu so much, even thou he supervised, the killing of 3 millions of his fellow ibos?

5 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please like or share this dog for nothing

15 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by vayne(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don't you have a new question?its 2015 already.

1 Like

Re: Coward Ojukwu by omoelesa(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
vayne:
Don't you have a new question?its 2015 already.
Let learn from the old question.

1 Like

Re: Coward Ojukwu by vayne(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
Let learn from the old question.
No,the BIAFRANS of then is not the BIAFRANS of now.

2 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by darfay: 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
Why do ibos adol and revered Ojukwu so much, even thou he supervised, the killing of 3 millions of his fellow ibos?

egbon let's just leave those lousy nyamiris,chest beating, sophisticated akpu eaters alone to lick their wounds

6 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by omoelesa(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
vayne:

No,the BIAFRANS of then is not the BIAFRANS of now.
I wants to know, why u people like him so much, if thou he did not achieved any tangible thing with biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by vayne(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
darfay:

egbon let's just leave those lousy nyamiris,chest beating, sophisticated akpu eaters alone to lick their wounds
And in your small mind,you have just spat venom cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coward Ojukwu by vayne(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
I wants to know, why u people like him so much, if thou he did not achieved any tangible thing with biafra.
He showed us the truth......he opened our eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by Flyoruboy(m): 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
vayne:

And then he ran off to the Ivory Coast leaving you all at the mercy of the Nigerian Army? ?

5 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by kernel501: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:

Because he didn't commit suicide like Awolowo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coward Ojukwu by omoelesa(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
vayne:

Truth like, excaping to ivory coast after a whole lot people died.

5 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by vayne(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
Truth like, excaping to ivory coast after a whole lot people died.
Flyoruboy:

And then he ran off to the Ivory Coast leaving you all at the mercy of the Nigerian Army? ?
He who fights and runs away lives to fight again.
We shall prevail.

6 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by omoelesa(m): 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

But,Awo is an accomplished man now, unlike ojukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by PentiumPro(f): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ojuikwu, the greatest coward that ever lived
Very useless man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coward Ojukwu by Flyoruboy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
vayne:

He who fights and runs away lives to fight again.
We shall prevail.

Nah. Leave matter for Mathias. It is the height of cowardice for any general to abandon his troops in the heat of battle Ojukwu was a sorry and complete disgrace. He returned to Nigeria a defeated and humbled man, thanks to the amnesty granted him by the same FG he rebelled against. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by omoelesa(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
vayne:

He who fights and runs away lives to fight again. We shall prevail.
Thank u for admiting Ojukwu is a coward.

1 Like

Re: Coward Ojukwu by vayne(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
Thank u for admiting Ojukwu is a coward.
Flyoruboy:

Nah. Leave matter for Mathias. It is the height of cowardice for any general to abandon his troops in the heat of battle Ojukwu was a sorry and complete disgrace. He returned to Nigeria a defeated and humbled man, thanks to the amnesty granted him by the same FG he rebelled against. undecided
Calling ojukwu a coward from morning till night, will not remove the scratches from you faces,it will not stop the resilience of the igbos,it will not change you "slave status"
Ojukwu is not your problem...leave his worries to us.

7 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by dejavume: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
I heard someone sanin awo poisoned him.dats d same awo dat sent ojukwu to exile.We can name awo achievements not as a yoruba man bt as nationalist.but same cant b said of ojukwu.

3 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by Flyoruboy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2015
vayne:

Calling ojukwu a coward from morning till night, will not remove the scratches from you faces,it will not stop the resilience of the igbos,it will not change you "slave status"
Ojukwu is not your problem...leave his worries to us.

grin E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Coward Ojukwu by vayne(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
Flyoruboy:

grin E pain am grin
It is clear you have nothing else to tell me...
Go and resurrect awo....so he can die like a normal human being grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coward Ojukwu by kernel501: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
But,Awo is an accomplished man now, unlike ojukwu.

Accomplished man? Awolowo lost a state to the Hausa Fulani without a fight, while Ojukwu didn't lose half a state with a fight... which one is accomplished at this?

7 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by kernel501: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
dejavume:
I heard someone sanin awo poisoned him.dats d same awo dat sent ojukwu to exile.We can name awo achievements not as a yoruba man bt as nationalist.but same cant b said of ojukwu.

Which nationalist? A man who took poison after failed coup attempt.

4 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by wecan: 6:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yorubas are cowards and no Yoruba man dead or alive can achieve what Ojukwu achieved. Ojukwu is always our hero.

5 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by zuchyblink(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
"In the three years of the war necessity gave birth to invention. During those three years of heroic bound, we leapt across the great chasm that separates knowledge from know-how. We built rocket, and we designed and built our own delivery systems. We guided our rockets. We guided them far; we guided them accurately. For three years, blockaded without hope of import, we maintained all our vehicles. The state extracted and refined petrol, individuals refined petrol in their back gardens. We built and maintained our airports, maintained them under heavy bombardment. Despite the heavy bombardment, we recovered so quickly after each raid that we were able to maintain the record for the busiest airport in the continent of Africa. We spoke to the world through telecommunication system engineered by local ingenuity; the world heard us and spoke back to us! We built armored cars and tanks. We modified aircraft from trainer to fighters, from passenger aircraft to bombers. In the three years of freedom we had broken the technological barrier. In the three years we became the most civilized, the most technologically advanced black people on earth."

5 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by milkymesh: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
I am not Ibo and do not wish to be one. There are things I don,t like about and things I also like about them.
Each time I read post like yours, it makes me beleive there is something awesome,about the Ibos which makes,them subject of envy to almost every tribal group in Nigeria.
If the yoruba and the hausa so hate the Ibos and do not enjoy having them around, why is it difficult to let them be? Why fight to keep them?
Alot of person having BP cos of the Ibos.
Op, get a life.

omoelesa:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coward Ojukwu by disumusa: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

but he poison himself with otapiapia.

2 Likes

Re: Coward Ojukwu by seacoast(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rat don piss for ur brain

1 Like

Re: Coward Ojukwu by playahata: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
It should not bother you. Why do you care?

1 Like

Re: Coward Ojukwu by bettercreature(m): 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
omoelesa:
It take more than extra gut to launch a war,you are clueless,Ojukwu is a legend and that is why we are talking about him today

1 Like

Re: Coward Ojukwu by simpleseyi: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
disumusa:
but he poison himself with otapiapia.

Is it the same poison that Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikwe took? The remainder is for Anyaokwu Emeka. Awo was really a bad man just like myself, he used about 3 million stubborn Biafrauds for pepper soup. Well, if you foolish Biafra start another senseless war, then expect total genocide. You shall all be shot with A.K.-47, survivors will be reshot with A.K.-49. We shall kill you all and make sure your children never grow.
Re: Coward Ojukwu by vani86: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
simpleseyi:

Is it the same poison that Odumegwu Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikwe took? The remainder is for Anyaokwu Emeka. Awo was really a bad man just like myself, he used about 3 million stubborn Biafrauds for pepper soup. Well, if you foolish Biafra start another senseless war, then expect total genocide. You shall all be shot with A.K.-47, survivors will be reshot with A.K.-49. We shall kill you all and make sure your children never grow.

Most dumb vitrol i have ever read.

You hate us, you will bomb us, you will kill all of us.

why not let us be then. Why cant you let go

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Fashola Preparing Seriously For Screening / Video Documentary: The Untold Story Of Nigeria's WW2 Heroes / Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal And Kwankwaso Planning Return To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.