Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597949 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekicedar: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Pls house,

Does anyone has a contact at Ambrose Alli University to assist in documents verification from WES.

Kindly assist pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
zigalo:
Dear Zandora or anyone in the house, kindly assist.

How do I link my Job bank profile to your EE profile and during Job Bank registration what am I suppose to fill in the social insurance number since I don't have one

You have to register for EE first and if successful you'll be sent an email with an attached pdf document which will contain your job seekers validation code and EE no. Click on the link provided on the pdf, this will take you directly to the job bank site where you won't be asked to provide any SIN. You'll only be asked to fill your code and no.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zigalo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
You have to register for EE first and if successful you'll be sent an email with an attached pdf document which will contain your job seekers validation code and EE no. Click on the link provided on the pdf, this will take you directly to the job bank site where you won't be asked to provide any SIN. You'll only be asked to fill your code and no.

Hello Zandora,

Thank you for the response much appreciated.

I have registered for EE and I got a confirmation email but did not get any pdf attachement.

When I log into my EE profile, it indicates that Job Bank Registration is pending with no link to proceed.

"Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank - October-21-2015 04:36:02 p.m. EDT"

Kindly advise how to proceed pls.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
zigalo:

Hello Zandora,

Thank you for the response much appreciated.

I have registered for EE and I got a confirmation email but did not get any pdf attachement.

When I log into my EE profile, it indicates that Job Bank Registration is pending with no link to proceed.

"Express Entry profile received - Next Steps - JobBank - October-21-2015 04:36:02 p.m. EDT"

Kindly advise how to proceed pls.

Then deactivate that profile and create another one. Sometimes this happens, it's just a glitch in their system.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 3:34am On Nov 03, 2015
Happy to announce to you all that Saskatchewan has reopened its SINP Express Entry Category again on November 2nd. Chek the link below and hurry with your application. There are just 500spaces available:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

After opening the page, scroll down a little and locate "Application Guide". Click to open it and scroll down the guide(its in pdf) first to check if your occupation is listed. If its there, then click on the Apply Online to start your application. I must warn you that its a very tedious process but just hang in there till you submit before the Indians carry the day again.

Best wishes!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 3:39am On Nov 03, 2015
zandora:

Then deactivate that profile and create another one. Sometimes this happens, it's just a glitch in their system.

Was sent a notification of registration without the pdf as well, all i did was get into MyCIC and then clicked on the displayed account bearing the EE Number, it will download the pdf message for him. The inquirer should note this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by mozo: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2015
JesusDWay:
Happy to announce to you all that Saskatchewan has reopened its SINP Express Entry Category again on November 2nd. Chek the link below and hurry with your application. There are just 500spaces available:

After opening the page, scroll down a little and locate "Application Guide". Click to open it and scroll down the guide(its in pdf) first to check if your occupation is listed. If its there, then click on the Apply Online to start your application. I must warn you that its a very tedious process but just hang in there till you submit before the Indians carry the day again.

Best wishes!

lol. @the indians... Fear those guys o.. The way they fill up available slots is crazy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bissiejoe: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2015
@Jesustheway,
Where can i get the following federal forms as it was my inability to get them that made me not to submit application for SINP the last time. your assistance would be appreciated.

IMM0008: Generic Application Form
IMM5562: Supplementary information:Your travels

i tried downloading from both cic and sk website but getting error message and the forms are part of the requirements to submit application

JesusDWay:

Best wishes!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zigalo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Was sent a notification of registration without the pdf as well, all i did was get into MyCIC and then clicked on the displayed account bearing the EE Number, it will download the pdf message for him. The inquirer should note this

Thanks Zandora, JesusDway... Info was very useful.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
bissiejoe:
@Jesustheway,
Where can i get the following federal forms as it was my inability to get them that made me not to submit application for SINP the last time. your assistance would be appreciated.

i tried downloading from both cic and sk website but getting error message and the forms are part of the requirements to submit application

You download them from the CIC website. You'll have to download the latest Adobe Flash player first before you can open the documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bissiejoe: 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
ok....thanks Zandora

zandora:

You download them from the CIC website. You'll have to download the latest Adobe Flash player first before you can open the documents.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Momoluwa: 1:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello,

Please i'd like to be educated on how the proof of funds work. I have a family of 4.

Am I suppose to have this fund in my account as at the time of entry into the pool?

Can I enter into the pool, then gather the funds together?

At what point am I going to be required to show proof of funds?

and what if the fund is a gift from....say my mum. is that going to be acceptable?

Thanks ya'll
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
bissiejoe:
@Jesustheway,

Your system can prompt you to use Adobe Reader to open the forms instead, go with that, it should open
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by irondome: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Momoluwa:
Hello,

Please i'd like to be educated on how the proof of funds work. I have a family of 4.

Am I suppose to have this fund in my account as at the time of entry into the pool?

and what if the fund is a gift from....say my mum. is that going to be acceptable?

Thanks ya'll

Six months prior to your substantive visa application (post ITA). Yes, you can enter the pool while you gather your POF, but just that you would need to indicate the amount of money you intend to come in with, at the point of creating your profile on express entry.

YES, gift from your mum is allowed, however, such funds require some supporting documents like a detailed letter of explanation, financial document showing the transfer from your mum to your account, your mum's financial standing to prove that she can afford to give out the money without affecting her cash flow, affidavit to prove that the money is indeed a gift, etc.

What ever you do, the money should sit in your account for 6 months prior to your actual application submission; whether it's wise to go into the pool now depends on how long you would be in the pool before you get an ITA. If your score is in the north of 450, it's probably not a wise move as you might be drawn anytime soon. If your score is lower than 450 and you want to take advantage of province sponsorship, then, it's a brilliant idea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
Momoluwa:
Hello,

Thanks ya'll

Yes, the fund can be a gift from your mum, with a letter that she gave you as a gift.

Yes you can enter the pool while still trying to gather money. That you have entered doesn't mean you will get ITA immediately so, it is when the draw score comes to your crs score that you will need the proof of fund

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sheweezy(f): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Good morning everyone. Please I am confused about something. Which is the best way to apply, FSW or PNP. Quite confused about both. It's family application, both hubby and I have job experience, mine 2.5 years with masters, hubby 5 years with BSc. He is a programmer. Please all the gurus here kindly help. Then how much will we need for pof. We also have a 5 month old baby. Thank u.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chubbiest: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2015
God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chubbiest: 10:07am On Nov 04, 2015
I'm just skeptical so it does not amount to a double application. Though online status shows returned. We have tried calling them they are not picking.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zandora: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2015
chubbiest:
Hello all,

Please I need advice. My husband had earlier applied for the SINP. He uploaded some documents and sent some via post as adviced when he put a call thru to them. He then received a mail from them after 4 months sayi incomplete documents. He replied them saying he uploaded some and sent some via post which they received and acknowledged. Now the status on his application shows 'returned'. Do we reapply since the SINP has opened? And do we have to cancel the current profile?

If the status shows returned then you should reapply.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MrsM: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2015
Good news for all ex Ladoke Akintola University of Technology graduates. To request for your transcript simply go to transcript.Lautech.edu.ng .

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ekicedar:
Pls house,

Does anyone has a contact at Ambrose Alli University to assist in documents verification from WES.

Kindly assist pls
Registrar's office and Exams & Records. That's where its been processed. To make it easier, if you can contact a student in skool, then getting a contact from Registrar's office will be easier.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ramsol00: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hello good people,

Please on certificate verification,

1. Can my school scan my transcript to WES by E-mail or is it strictly in form of physical documment? If yes, how will the school indicate my WES ref no?

2. Do I need the hard copy of the evaluation or just soft copy is enough for the purpose of EE registration

3. is there any time lag between the time I send copy of my certificate to WES and the time my school send my transcript to WES

Please I need reply to these questions from wonderful people in here.

Thank you for your usual cooperation and assistance. God bless you.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekicedar: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ekpekus:

Registrar's office and Exams & Records. That's where its been processed. To make it easier, if you can contact a student in skool, then getting a contact from Registrar's office will be easier.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Phemmie72: 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2015
Dear Seniors,

Kindly confirm to me if French test result is a must for Quebec skilled workers application or English test result is also acceptable.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
ramsol00:
Hello good people,

Please on certificate verification,

1. Can my school scan my transcript to WES by E-mail or is it strictly in form of physical documment? If yes, how will the school indicate my WES ref no?

It must be physical document (sealed with school's seal). In applying for the transcript, add your reference number. Also, you can send, if possible a copy of a WES form for the application which clearly indicate your degree, time of graduation and WES reference number. A portion is left for the school to fill and sign.

2. Do I need the hard copy of the evaluation or just soft copy is enough for the purpose of EE registration

Soft copies for registration then hard copies when ITA is given.

3. is there any time lag between the time I send copy of my certificate to WES and the time my school send my transcript to WES

Its a Yes and No. Yes if you are not proactive in monitoring the whole process especially from the school end in sending the transcript.

Please I need reply to these questions from wonderful people in here.

Thank you for your usual cooperation and assistance. God bless you.

Regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ekpekus(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Phemmie72:
Dear Seniors,

Kindly confirm to me if French test result is a must for Quebec skilled workers application or English test result is also acceptable.

Thanks.

French test result is a must and the main proficiency requirement since it is a French speaking Province. English test result is just an addendum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Phemmie72: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
Thanks for the information.

Ekpekus:

French test result is a must and the main proficiency requirement since it is a French speaking Province. English test result is just an addendum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
Ekpekus:

French Test is no longer compulsory, check their website for the requirement.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
chubbiest:
I'm just skeptical so it does not amount to a double application. Though online status shows returned. We have tried calling them they are not picking.
chubbiest:
chubbiest:
Hello all,

Please I need advice. My husband had earlier applied for the SINP. He uploaded some documents and sent some via post as adviced when he put a call thru to them. He then received a mail from them after 4 months sayi incomplete documents. He replied them saying he uploaded some and sent some via post which they received and acknowledged. Now the status on his application shows 'returned'. Do we reapply since the SINP has opened? And do we have to cancel the current profile?

He ought to have sent the documents via email and not post. However, there should be a way you can bring it to their notice that you sent the documents and they acknowledged receipt. Someone who was nominated today via them also had similar issue regarding documents not complete, hers were civil documents though and she reapplied 2 days after, you should do same as well, and you can upload the forms you used before cuz if you are to start all over, it might get filled before you finish
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sheweezy(f): 4:13am On Nov 05, 2015
Nobody answered my questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Etfash(m): 4:45am On Nov 05, 2015
sheweezy:
Good morning everyone. Please I am confused about something. Which is the best way to apply, FSW or PNP. Quite confused about both. It's family application, both hubby and I have job experience, mine 2.5 years with masters, hubby 5 years with BSc. He is a programmer. Please all the gurus here kindly help. Then how much will we need for pof. We also have a 5 month old baby. Thank u.

Any would do. But sometimes, while applying for some PNPs, you may be required to provide information that you can only get from applying for the FSW through the new Express Entry scheme.

My advise: both of you (you and your husband) should write the IELTS and ace it, then evaluate your academic credentials with CIC accredited institutions ( i will recommend WES). Then you apply as the Principal applicant, if your Master's degree is equated to a Canadian Master's. If not, let your husband be the principal applicant because of his years of experience and the likelihood that he might be the one to provide the Proof of Fund.

You can apply for any PNP after you have successfully entered the EE pool. Some PNP requires that the POF be provided only by the Principal applicant. So, put that into cognizance whatever you do.

The required fund for 3 people is around CAD$18,260.00 or so.

you can check Shyee's post on page 282 of the previous thread for the links.

Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by adeniyia33(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2015
Hey House, Thanks for this thread, it was a friend of mine that informed me about this thread since he knew my ambition to relocate to Canada. I will start mine asap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.