Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2593182 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
good afternoon, please what is the cost of cheapest ticket to Ontario, the cheapest airline from Lagos to Ontario , thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have a question. Please if I get nomination from Ontario and I get married after ITA, can I still add my wife's details to my application considering the fact that am on provincial nominee certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2017
oduzbaba89:
good afternoon, please what is the cost of cheapest ticket to Ontario, the cheapest airline from Lagos to Ontario , thanks.

Egyptair I think.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by samnijazz: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thank you very much for the information. God bless
darkey:

Case specific enquiry. Used to provide any additional information relating to your application e.g. New passports or change in family size

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.84888734.688412790.1446089400

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yingman: 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2017
Engineering - applied science

joejoe3:
Trying to fill my form but cannot see engineering under field of study. Should I select applied or general science?

Advice please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by teeoba: 7:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
Toy002:

Ok, I'll print out 4 copies. Thanks a lot. Please have you gotten any response from FBI?

It takes a while to get th ecertiifcate. 12-14 weeks is stated on their website. They don't notify you of receipt of your application.
But the timeline for mine is:
December 29, 2016 : Had the fingerprints card delivered to FBI by Fedex

February 3: Credit card charged for $18

February 14: FBI says certificate sent (called their customer service line)
Still awaiting delivery in Nigeria.

FBI sends via US Postal service and you can't track the mail. If you can, just have the certificate sent to a US address. Within the US delivery is within a week. Wish I had done that.

Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hello beautiful people.
Would WES accept my statement of result in place of certificate for evaluation?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yes they will.
olajide21:
Hello beautiful people.
Would WES accept my statement of result in place of certificate for evaluation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2017
penitential:
Yes they will.

Hope I can scan a copy? The original isn't with me anymore as I submitted it as part of the process leading to the issuance of the certificate itself.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by indispensable01(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
pls hw lng does application take? from the beginning to the end.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hello house.I notice no one talks much abt Newbrunswick pnp.I want to know if it a good province to settle in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
Yes sure. I scanned my certificate to WES as well and it was acknowledged.
olajide21:

Hope I can scan a copy? The original isn't with me anymore as I submitted it as part of the process leading to the issuance of the certificate itself.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2017
Depends on the date of travel... Turkish air seems good for later in the year...

SlowlybtSurely:

Egyptair I think.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by olajide21: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2017
penitential:
Yes sure. I scanned my certificate to WES as well and it was acknowledged.
My question is: can I scan a PHOTOCOPY of my statement of result? I do not have the original nor do I have a CERTIFICATE.
thanks as you attempt to answer my question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebimarian: 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
oduzbaba89:

Hello...I'm a newbie here, just want to ask,... For someone that has an offer letter from Canada.... Please what are d procedures and what are d chances of getting d visa...pls I need ur sincere answer,thanks...
Contributions from the house too is also welcomed...thk u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by wiljen120: 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2017
Hello Folks, I'll be heading to downtown Montreal in the summer 2017. Anybody there already, or going? Need some Intel especially on accommodation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
Offer letter for what?

ebimarian:

Hello...I'm a newbie here, just want to ask,... For someone that has an offer letter from Canada.... Please what are d procedures and what are d chances of getting d visa...pls I need ur sincere answer,thanks...
Contributions from the house too is also welcomed...thk u
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bigheadday: 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
40manlappy:

It is very difficult to get a job in Canada while you are still in Nigeria, not saying that it is impossible.

Why don't you focus on those things that you have control over?

What makes you think that you can do better than your wife? Don't underestimate her. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Let me share my experience with you: When we wrote our IELTS back then in December 2014, I thought I would do better than my wife. Interestingly, she too acknowledged the fact that I could do better.

However, when the results came out, she easily attained CLB 9 while I "managed" to clinch CLB 8. Frankly speaking, she prepared harder than i did!

Women can go extra mile when they believe in a cause. All you need to do is to motivate and encourage her. She could become more passionate about the Canadian dream than you eventually.

For a start, please share with the house your age, educational qualifications and your spouse's full educational qualifications and work experience. It may give us an idea of what further suggestions to proffer.

Due to her age, she could turn out to be a better choice as the primary applicant.

Let me allow the gurus to put mouth inside too cheesy

cc: dupyshoo

@49Manlappy.... You're simply the best.. Actually, I just felt since I have taken the exam twice in 2013 with a score of LSRW 8.5,6.5.6.0,6.0 Just felt I could do better than her.
I'm 35 and by June will be 36. She's 30 and will be 31 in Dec. I'm done with my Msc though the result is yet to be out. We both have Bsc from Uniben and above 3 years working experience. I'm thinking of taking the test as the principal applicant even if she will write it, just to boost my point because I feel I can be more outspoken than her in the process of securing the PR that's if nominated. But on a second though I might, if she happens to do better than I, she will be the principal applicant.
Sincerely speaking, I'm still finding the missing link where I'm having lower score in the CRS.
What best advice would you render? Wish we could talk or chat will be really nice.

My sincere appreciations bros....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 11:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
You will be better off being the principal applicant cos you have an MSc...

bigheadday:

@49Manlappy.... You're simply the best.. Actually, I just felt since I have taken the exam twice in 2013 with a score of LSRW 8.5,6.5.6.0,6.0 Just felt I could do better than her.
I'm 35 and by June will be 36. She's 30 and will be 31 in Dec. I'm done with my Msc though the result is yet to be out. We both have Bsc from Uniben and above 3 years working experience. I'm thinking of taking the test as the principal applicant even if she will write it, just to boost my point because I feel I can be more outspoken than her in the process of securing the PR that's if nominated. But on a second though I might, if she happens to do better than I, she will be the principal applicant.
Sincerely speaking, I'm still finding the missing link where I'm having lower score in the CRS.
What best advice would you render? Wish we could talk or chat will be really nice.

My sincere appreciations bros....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
ysmd:
Hello house.I notice no one talks much abt Newbrunswick pnp.I want to know if it a good province to settle in

NB does not have many jobs compared to the west and people tend to move to the west after studying here. There are people who got "decent" job here and moved in from the west. The cost of living is also lower than places like Ontario. It is also relatively quiet.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bigheadday: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2017
boldinc:
You will be better off being the principal applicant cos you have an MSc...

@Boldinc.... Thanks a lot. But my result is yet to be out..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
teeoba:

It takes a while to get th ecertiifcate. 12-14 weeks is stated on their website. They don't notify you of receipt of your application.
But the timeline for mine is:
December 29, 2016 : Had the fingerprints card delivered to FBI by Fedex

February 3: Credit card charged for $18

February 14: FBI says certificate sent (called their customer service line)
Still awaiting delivery in Nigeria.

FBI sends via US Postal service and you can't track the mail. If you can, just have the certificate sent to a US address. Within the US delivery is within a week. Wish I had done that.

Hope this helps.

Sure, I have better understanding of the process now. Thanks a lot for the info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Toy002: 11:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
drhopeful:
U are welcome. No news yet. Mine got delivered just last week. So I have at least 2 months to wait.

Okay, thanks a lot. You've been very helpful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by IamIye: 3:17am On Feb 27, 2017
Hello house, hope you all had an amazing weekend.

I’d like to confirm if all letters of explanation are meant to be uploaded as one pdf document in the letter of explanation section or if each letter of explanation should go with other documents in the relevant section.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ssemire(f): 3:30am On Feb 27, 2017
Yes it was assessed by AVO. Thanks for the well wishes

Adufe2016x:

Congrats!! Pls was your application assessed by AVO?? Cos 9mnts is real quick!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Moatte: 6:54am On Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys ,

I am new to nairaland altogether...good job here helping one another.

Congrats to all who got ITA so far....I have a few questions please.

1. I intend to sell a piece of land to show my POF...what docs do I have to show?

2. I have a mortgage (house loan) running...on my current account (salary account) does this affect me negatively? Rent from the house pays back the loan or can I just use a different account.

3. Do I do my medicals upfront?

Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by penitential(m): 6:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Yes you can. The truth is, they will still verify the Authenticity of the result.
olajide21:

My question is: can I scan a PHOTOCOPY of my statement of result? I do not have the original nor do I have a CERTIFICATE.
thanks as you attempt to answer my question
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2017
If your score after your MSc results are out would drastically increase your score, I would advice you wait. Otherwise, you can still be in the pool as long as you have evaluated you BSc.

Wanna share your score as it is?

bigheadday:

@Boldinc.... Thanks a lot. But my result is yet to be out..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2017
*Modified...

There's room to upload several LOE documents separately...

IamIye:

I’d like to confirm if all letters of explanation are meant to be uploaded as one pdf document in the letter of explanation section or if each letter of explanation should go with other documents in the relevant section.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2017
Welcome...

1. You can show your receipt and also documents to prove you owned the ladn (copies of the original document). Also attach the contract of sale and make sure your account statement show the lumps sum paid t your account from the buyer.

2. You can use your account statement still as long as the balance has enough for your respective POF... Also state where necessary in the form that you have outstanding loans. Give the details...

3. You do not need medicals until post ITA.

All the best!

Moatte:
Hello guys ,

I am new to nairaland altogether...good job here helping one another.

Congrats to all who got ITA so far....I have a few questions please.

1. I intend to sell a piece of land to show my POF...what docs do I have to show?

2. I have a mortgage (house loan) running...on my current account (salary account) does this affect me negatively? Rent from the house pays back the loan or can I just use a different account.

3. Do I do my medicals upfront?

Thank you guys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2017
You don't need to necessarily merge all LOE as one PDF document. I think you should attach LOE with other documents in any crucial section e.g POF and Employment records. You can decide what method will work for you though.
IamIye:

Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.