Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2593551 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ltee: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
behati:
I don't think you should worry. I was told the UMI number is the relevant information and its on the page 1 of the document you're given.

Not to worry just attach the sheet you have. You are good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by peppers: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
Please assist

peppers:
Hello everyo and congrats to everyone that receievd ITA. Please I have a couple of questions. On my international passport I have four names as stated on my NPC (birth certificate) but on my school documents and work documents I use just two or three of the names, will that be a problem?

Secondly I have funds in treasury bills enough for a single applicant and a little over a million in my statement of account, will that be fine as I expect them to add it all up.

Thirdly do I need a letter of non indebtedness and reference letter from the bank ( I heard from someone that got PR that I don't but all I need is statement of account but on this thread, I read people using all of the above.) please can someone assist with a sample of the reference letter needed?

Fourthly I want to notarize my recommendation letter from my boss but I don't know which one CIC will accept and please can anyone assist with a sample of what CIC needs?

Fifth please does anyone have a sample ogbu LOE. I know it pertains to peculiar cases but please anyone that has gotten PR already can assist if anyone's that hasn't gotten doesn't feel comfortable enough.

Thank you so much for all your help as usual. I am trying to prepare myself as I know m so close. Stay blessed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MissShakara: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
akolz:
...finally, todays draw went 2 steps down to 413

God has been faithful...i am picking ITA today oooo...I have 414

Lord, I thank you!!!!!!!!
happy for you bro. That draw was just for you. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2017
Muchaio:
Hello,
After guest stalking this thread for a while, I finally registered.
Finally took the plunge and got ITA May 31. Now filling the forms and I have few questions that I'm begging the gurus to assist.

1. I assessed my ACCA certificate. Country of certificate is UK but I of course did it in Naija. How do I avoid UK PLC AS I've even never been to the UK?

2. My spouse (accompanying spouse) was refused UK visa a long time ago. B4 I even knew I go marry. Agent issh back then, she was advised to fashi the old passport and got a new one with the middle name stylishly modified (Eg Wura to Wuraola) however all her credentials except the passport has Wura. She has since gotten UK Visa severally on the new passport. Since it is more than 10yrs ago, do we need to worry/declare this? I'm afraid if they do BG check on the name, email fit go uproot skeleton.

3. I also have small comma on my certs, middle name wahala too (I'm a proper village boy no vex). While the name is stated as Wale on my BSc and ACCA, my MBA and passport carries Adewale. WES was issued on Wale cos during my days of ignorance, I evaluated ALL certs. I have gotten a sworn affidavit that we are both me. Will this suffice?

Abeg no vex,

4. Le Boo is from polygamous background. She doesn't want her half siblings anywhere around her application meanwhile the form asks for all family details. Can we just input her direct siblings and move? Me I don't want to play kalokalo with 2080CAD mbok

Gurus, please Epp me

My opinion will address your ACCA issue only. The opinions provided for your other issues are satisfactory.

In your education - ACCA section, include in a bracket Correspondence. Then in the country of study, include Nigeria. Town of study, include your residential town in Nigeria.

The moment you include U.K. as Country of study - an automatic extra PCC section will pop in your customized document checklist and that means you will be submitting two (2) PCC - one for Nigeria and the other for the U.K. Where you do not submit this PCC, your application will be rejection automatically for lack of completeness. Please note this has happened to a lot of people. The rejection is automatic so your LOE won't have been read to ascertain the reason for not including a U.K. PCC.

Include Nigeria as country of study in your ACCA and correspondence in bracket in your education application section. Only one PCC document upload would be seen. Then explain that you did long distance in your LOE to obtain your ACCA certificate. This way your application will not be automatically rejected for incompleteness and you won't go through the hassle of reapplying again and likewise avoid time delay.

Cheer!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chordata(m): 12:43am On Jun 02, 2017
Boss13:

My opinion will address your ACCA issue only. The opinions provided for your other issues are satisfactory.

In your education - ACCA section, include in a bracket Correspondence. Then in the country of study, include Nigeria. Town of study, include your residential town in Nigeria.

The moment you include U.K. as Country of study - an automatic extra PCC section will pop in your customized document checklist and that means you will be submitting two (2) PCC - one for Nigeria and the other for the U.K. Where you do not submit this PCC, your application will be rejection automatically for lack of completeness. Please note this has happened to a lot of people. The rejection is automatic so your LOE won't have been read to ascertain the reason for not including a U.K. PCC.

Include Nigeria as country of study in your ACCA and correspondence in bracket in your education application section. Only one PCC document upload would be seen. Then explain that you did long distance in your LOE to obtain your ACCA certificate. This way your application will not be automatically rejected for incompleteness and you won't go through the hassle of reapplying again and likewise avoid time delay.

Cheer!!!

Good stuff, I had already inlcuded Nigeria as my country of study but my PCC still shows "Multiple". Took a quick survey and discovered that everyone has the "Multiple" in PCC.
In addition, I quote below guidance from CIC "Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution.

Isnt this strictly a GCMS issue; I presume we're not at that stage yet but correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JESUnifemi4eva: 1:04am On Jun 02, 2017
Please make sure you upload an LOE with your ECA and documents explaining that it was a distant learning qualification with examps moderated by British Council in your country.

A nice VO would ask for your UK PCC another VO might delay request.

ù
Muchaio:
Thanks. You have really trashed my issues.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by morality5: 1:25am On Jun 02, 2017
Hello everyone,

I'm a little bit confused about this, even my effort to read almost all the contributions right from page one has not given me a clear picture. Please, what's the difference between the "express entry" and "federal skilled workers" Canadian immigration programs?

Thanks for your anticipated kind response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chordata(m): 1:43am On Jun 02, 2017
morality5:
Hello everyone,

I'm a little bit confused about this, even my effort to read almost all the contributions right from page one has not given me a clear picture. Please, what's the difference between the "express entry" and "federal skilled workers" Canadian immigration programs?

Thanks for your anticipated kind response.

This could easily be answered via google:

A Federal Skilled Worker is one designated as such based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French; these are the qualities that help them succeed in Canada and they are selected as permanent residents on this basis. You can call this a program

Express entry is not a program per se; it is the selection system for Canadian immigration, designed to select skilled workers for immigration to Canada. FSWs must come into Canada via the express entry system which is an electronic process (not a program).

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Eija:
My name is Ekundayo Ijaodola
Level of education: BSc
My IELTS Score: 64%
Marital status: married

Please assist me

IELTS - 64% (Aiye le ò Ibosi ó) angry
Hope nor be your Jamb Score be this oh!! Lol

Anyways it is well, read just page 0 and anything u don't understand afterwards, let us know!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:38am On Jun 02, 2017
vcole:

@dupyshoo, how market? @onlineise @esosa4real @40manlappy and all those that are habakkuk-ing, una wan use laugh tear my belle!!!!

VCOLEEEEE chai, longtime!! I have been following ur posts closely on the Living in Canada Thread sha...Nice1. hope ur enjoying Calgary.

Nor mind us sey we dey Habakuk oh!! The matter Don go spiritual, I plan to go on a 20 days prayer and fasting to intercede for my application.
I need PPR before October mehn!!

Meanwhile, my application says "We are reviewing the status of your Medicals" grin
This came on the day I was expecting "Medicals passed" and after I added spouse to application!....Only God knows what that one means again.....AOR - March 2

You have any idea what this status possibly signify? Abi I don carry EBOLA?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:50am On Jun 02, 2017
emiye:
Yes, i think addition of spouse somewhat delays the process. My medical got passed after 34 days (March 6), AOR was on Jan. 31, i noticed those who submitted on the same day and in my stream passed in 29 /30 days (march 1/2). My first request letter was on March 1. I think the new trend in the last 1 month is that it is taking longer for medicals to be passed.

Emiye howfar what's the status of your application now? Still slow ba?

I sent extra wifey docs via cse and email. They confirmed in email few days later that her docs were received.

When I later logged on to CIC, They also created a section for her in the upload documents section. But they haven't uploaded any of her documents which I sent via cse/email.

Only things uploaded for her are the ones from First request letter which her passport/receipt and medicals.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by jobmman: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2017
sehawale:
Please I did upfront Medicals at Q-Life. The doc said I should just upload the e-Medical information sheet that has UMI number on it. Is that correct? Also, the sheet says "page 1 of 2" but I was given only one page. Has anyone noticed this? Should I contact the hospital for clarification?
Check the back of ur form, that should be page 2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 6:39am On Jun 02, 2017
Chordata:

Good stuff, I had already inlcuded Nigeria as my country of study but my PCC still shows "Multiple". Took a quick survey and discovered that everyone has the "Multiple" in PCC.
In addition, I quote below guidance from CIC "Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution.

Isnt this strictly a GCMS issue; I presume we're not at that stage yet but correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm not so cleared based on what you stated above as everyone has multiple PCC. Your document checklist is peculiar to you and it's generated automatically based on the information you provided.

If you have multiple PCC upload - it may be based on your travel history. You might have stayed in a location for more than 6 months. Also, PCC is generated based on education and the time indicated as spent obtaining that education. That's is why it's advised to state Correspondence in bracket, but still at the discretion of the VO.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are complaining that they are getting their application rejected even after including Correspondence in their education checkbox. So it's presumed it may be a system error that's responsible for this rejection. To avoid this, just state country of study - Nigeria. You will only get one PCC upload for yourself, if you get more than one than check your travel history to ascertain if you have spent more than 6 months in another country and please do include PCC if you have.

Non inclusion of PCC in your application is the number one reason for rejection.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rikkyfred(m): 6:53am On Jun 02, 2017
iwillrejoice:
Hello House, thank you to everyone who has shared information here. I am currently processing my ECA with IQAS. I want to know if IQAS can accept soft copy of transcripts from Unilag directly instead of mailing it physically. I have paid processing fee and plan to send my other documents to IQAS by fax tomorrow . Pls advice.
hi,
how much in total did u pay for iqas? naira equivalent.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2017
peppers:
Hello everyo and congrats to everyone that receievd ITA. Please I have a couple of questions. On my international passport I have four names as stated on my NPC (birth certificate) but on my school documents and work documents I use just two or three of the names, will that be a problem?

You need to state the name as indicated on your international passport. This is the name you are known for in your country. However, There is a section for cases where people bear other names, if you do as stated, please say yes and include them. You won't be required to include your birth certificate - this is for kids, but a VO may require it especially when your name in some of your documents is the same.

When you indicate your bear other names. Don't forget to get an affidavit to show you bear other names. A document upload for other names will be indicated in your document checklist. You can include your affividate and possibly, your birth certificate to show the other names you bear

Also, You can explain using LOE to avoid confusion though, but I don't think it's necessary especially if your last name and first name is always present in all your documents.

Secondly I have funds in treasury bills enough for a single applicant and a little over a million in my statement of account, will that be fine as I expect them to add it all up.

Treasury bill certificate is a good indicator for POF. Since you have enough for one applicant, I believe you are going single, then you are good. If you want to still include your 6 months statement of account to show the other funds, even more perfect. Your POF is more than enough - More is good.

Thirdly do I need a letter of non indebtedness and reference letter from the bank ( I heard from someone that got PR that I don't but all I need is statement of account but on this thread, I read people using all of the above.) please can someone assist with a sample of the reference letter needed?

You don't need to do this.

Fourthly I want to notarize my recommendation letter from my boss but I don't know which one CIC will accept and please can anyone assist with a sample of what CIC needs?

[b]Don't know what you mean by recommendation letter. What's your boss recommending you for? Except you mean reference letter. On the other hand, why can't you get reference letter from your H.R/Admin. This is the authorized dept that can use the letter head of your company. Your boss/supervisor cannot use the letter head of your company. He can only use plain paper, sign, leave contact details and include his business card. It was previously allowed for supervisors to use company's letterhead but it's now being abused. Again, the VO will prefer to confirm if both you and your supervisor are staff members of your company. Using your supervisor is allowed when you can't get reference letter from HR.

I don't know what you are notarizing. Does the lawyer who will notarize this document can prove with all certainty that your supervisor is actually your supervisor. The VOs will do their checks if they are not satisfied, but try to get HR reference if you can. Also, you can attached a picture of you at work, just to support your case that you work in that company.[/b]

Fifth please does anyone have a sample ogbu LOE. I know it pertains to peculiar cases but please anyone that has gotten PR already can assist if anyone's that hasn't gotten doesn't feel comfortable enough.

No typical template for LOE. But you can follow the proper letter structure.

Thank you so much for all your help as usual. I am trying to prepare myself as I know m so close. Stay blessed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 7:33am On Jun 02, 2017
Hello bros. Myself and hubby also have (multiple) in front of PCC and he never travelled anywhere for up to six months.So I believe having multiple doesn't mean its peculiar to the person cos it may mean if applicable. I also inquired from people that have filled their form and what I got was it is a default setting.

If you have a different situation please do a screenshot and share. Let's rest the case. An LoE explaining that the exams were not done in UK is fine and ur stamped pages on international passport further strengthens it I dont see any reason for worry.

Moving on smiley

Boss13:

I'm not so cleared based on what you stated above as everyone has multiple PCC. Your document checklist is peculiar to you and it's generated automatically based on the information you provided.

If you have multiple PCC upload - it may be based on your travel history. You might have stayed in a location for more than 6 months. Also, PCC is generated based on education and the time indicated as spent obtaining that education. That's is why it's advised to state Correspondence in bracket, but still at the discretion of the VO.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are complaining that they are getting their application rejected even after including Correspondence in their education checkbox. So it's presumed it may be a system error that's responsible for this rejection. To avoid this, just state country of study - Nigeria. You will only get one PCC upload for yourself, if you get more than one than check your travel history to ascertain if you have spent more than 6 months in another country and please do include PCC if you have.

Non inclusion of PCC in your application is the number one reason for rejection.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emiye(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2017
esosa4real:

Emiye howfar what's the status of your application now? Still slow ba?

I sent extra wifey docs via cse and email. They confirmed in email few days later that her docs were received.

When I later logged on to CIC, They also created a section for her in the upload documents section. But they haven't uploaded any of her documents which I sent via cse/email.

Only things uploaded for her are the ones from First request letter which her passport/receipt and medicals.

Esosa, i am quite hopeful bro. The last correspondence from them was March 21. My background check moved from Not Applicable to in progress last week on May 25.

About not uploading your wifey's doc to the section created for her, i had the same experience, Infact, in my case it is quite blank. I noticed that all new placeholders requesting info about the two of us were not situated in the table created for her, so i uploaded the details on mine.
it is nothing to worry about in my opinion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nikkycool(f): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2017
emiye:
Esosa, i am quite hopeful bro. The last correspondence from them was March 21. My background check moved from Not Applicable to in progress last week on May 25.

About not uploading your wifey's doc to the section created for her, i had the same experience, Infact, in my case it is quite blank. I noticed that all new placeholders requesting info about the two of us were not situated in the table created for her, so i uploaded the details on mine.
it is nothing to worry about in my opinion.
Hello house,please somebody should break the whole process of Canadian Express Entry down for me.Have read over and over but still dont get.Am about writing IELTS what should I aim for?35 years of age,8yrs of work experience,HND holder.Someone should please explain the whole thing to me.Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Boss13: 8:24am On Jun 02, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Hello bros. Myself and hubby also have (multiple) in front of PCC and he never travelled anywhere for up to six months.So I believe having multiple doesn't mean its peculiar to the person cos it may mean if applicable. I also inquired from people that have filled their form and what I got was it is a default setting.

If you have a different situation please do a screenshot and share. Let's rest the case. An LoE explaining that the exams were not done in UK is fine and ur stamped pages on international passport further strengthens it I dont see any reason for worry.

Moving on smiley

I'm surprised you sound off confident in having multiple PCC document upload section. Please review your what you indicated in your application because this is an anomaly. I have explained reasons for multiple PCC document upload. And if you do understand the reason for PCC thoroughly, you shouldn't be comfortable seeing multiple PCC for you to upload. In relation to this, I cannot speak further because each applicant case is peculiar and relates to the information they provide.

On the other hand, there can be system errors. This is possible and where you are clear about your details. There is a tab to report technical glitches.

Yes, your LOE would assist the VO to reconcile the differences. Maybe in your case, you attached the PCC obtained in Nigeria twice. However, some people do not attach at all and that's what I mean by the automatic rejection.

Also, I want to say that VOs are not entitled to believe your LOE because I'm getting a sense that people are considering LOE to be a matter of last resort here. It is your duty to provide documentary evidence and satisfy the VO objectively and that if two different officers pick up your application, they will arrive at the same conclusion.

Don't forget it is stated that it's still at the discretion of the VO even if you indicate that it's an education obtained via correspondence. Some people have been asked to still get PCC even when they never visited the country.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by joyuzo(f): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2017
Pls house,I'm really confused and worried with this repeated IQAS response concerning my faxed supported documents and how they claiming not to have seen nor viewed it.Anyways,I have sent my supported docs via post this week and my school notified me that hopefully the transcripts should get to IQAS latest Tuesday or I ring them.See below IQAS reply.......even after I faxed them again on Monday,29th May.

"""IQAS can confirm that both your online application and payment were received. As of June, 2017, no fax matching your name and application ID has yet been processed and recorded. As per IQAS’s standard notification policy, clients would receive only three status updates provided the particular document requirements are met (see below). If you are able to track delivery of your fax and have a confirmation that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is most likely here in line for processing and recording it in our system. IQAS does not confirm receipt of documents on the date of delivery as time is required to process, and record such document. If you have followed all the required document submission steps (outlined below), and don’t receive a confirmation email in the next two weeks, please contact the IQAS office. We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail.""""
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by emiye(m): 8:40am On Jun 02, 2017
nikkycool:
Hello house,please somebody should break the whole process of Canadian Express Entry down for me.Have read over and over but still dont get.Am about writing IELTS what should I aim for?35 years of age,8yrs of work experience,HND holder.Someone should please explain the whole thing to me.Thank you.

I doubt you have read the first few pages.

Register for ielts (general) exam , aim a LRSW 8.5 8 7.5, 7.5, worst case scenario LRSW 8 7 7 7.
Go to wes canada website, and register, request your school send ur hnd / ond transcript to wes. send both certificates hnd/ond to wes also.

About work experience, check page 0, and you will see link to NOC classification, check the list, and select one most suitable to your work experience.

After you have done that register on cic website and join the express entry pool as a Federal skilled worker

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 8:41am On Jun 02, 2017
peppers:
Please assist

the format for reference letter is on the first page of the forum. Make sure you include most of the duties in your NOC occupation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iwillrejoice: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2017
rikkyfred:

hi,
how much in total did u pay for iqas? naira equivalent.

I paid 170usd...used a dollar debit card. @mummyjaygirls thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2017
Hallelujah...my application has finally crawled to the next level "medical passed" "next step is to conduct a background check"....

Timeline -
AOR - 31st March
Medicals Passed - 2nd June

The wait continues....

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2017
joyuzo:
Pls house,I'm really confused and worried with this repeated IQAS response concerning my faxed supported documents and how they claiming not to have seen nor viewed it.Anyways,I have sent my supported docs via post this week and my school notified me that hopefully the transcripts should get to IQAS latest Tuesday or I ring them.See below IQAS reply.......even after I faxed them again on Monday,29th May.

"""IQAS can confirm that both your online application and payment were received. As of June, 2017, no fax matching your name and application ID has yet been processed and recorded. As per IQAS’s standard notification policy, clients would receive only three status updates provided the particular document requirements are met (see below). If you are able to track delivery of your fax and have a confirmation that your package was delivered to the IQAS office, it is most likely here in line for processing and recording it in our system. IQAS does not confirm receipt of documents on the date of delivery as time is required to process, and record such document. If you have followed all the required document submission steps (outlined below), and don’t receive a confirmation email in the next two weeks, please contact the IQAS office. We are experiencing higher than normal application volumes and appreciate your patience while we process your mail.""""

Sister calm down, they will acknowledge it. Someone used fax recently and it delivered, I don't think yours got lost. They've given u two weeks of which I doubt it would take up to that time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
Ehrnie:
Hallelujah...my application has finally crawled to the next level "medical passed" "next step is to conduct a background check"....

Timeline -
AOR - 31st March
Medicals Passed - 2nd June

The wait continues....

Hallelujah oooo, abeg go buy travel ticket, we dey come for back grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2017
iwillrejoice:

I paid 170usd...used a dollar debit card. @mummyjaygirls thanks.

You are welcome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chordata(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2017
Boss13:

I'm surprised you sound off confident in having multiple PCC document upload section. Please review your what you indicated in your application because this is an anomaly. I have explained reasons for multiple PCC document upload. And if you do understand the reason for PCC thoroughly, you shouldn't be comfortable seeing multiple PCC for you to upload. In relation to this, I cannot speak further because each applicant case is peculiar and relates to the information they provide.

On the other hand, there can be system errors. This is possible and where you are clear about your details. There is a tab to report technical glitches.

Yes, your LOE would assist the VO to reconcile the differences. Maybe in your case, you attached the PCC obtained in Nigeria twice. However, some people do not attach at all and that's what I mean by the automatic rejection.

Also, I want to say that VOs are not entitled to believe your LOE because I'm getting a sense that people are considering LOE to be a matter of last resort here. It is your duty to provide documentary evidence and satisfy the VO objectively and that if two different officers pick up your application, they will arrive at the same conclusion.

Don't forget it is stated that it's still at the discretion of the VO even if you indicate that it's an education obtained via correspondence. Some people have been asked to still get PCC even when they never visited the country.

Bro everyone has "multiple" in the PCC section; that's the default except you have a screenshot that shows something different. I don't even think you need to include the "by corresopndence" bit if you indicate that the country of education is Nigeria. Passport clearly shows you were never in the UK so I don't think there is a need for plenty explanations regarding this.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Good morning great people

I need advice please. I requested for enquiry on my ielts results 7 weeks ago and I'm yet to hear from British Council, has anyone experienced this please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Chordata(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2017
tbaby2015:
Good morning great people

I need advice please. I requested for enquiry on my ielts results 7 weeks ago and I'm yet to hear from British Council, has anyone experienced this please?

I thought the standard time was 6-8 weeks; so technically speaking, you have one more week. Others can weigh in
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by tbaby2015: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Another one please, how long does it take to get the WES result after evaluation has been completed. My evaluation was completed May 1st and sent by standard mail, I'm yet to get it, what can I do please? Is the soft copy different, can I use that pending when I get the hard copy?
40manlappy, dupyshoo, Zandra, jesusdway, etfash and other gurus pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by rikkyfred(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

You are welcome
nice. mummjay, I will be doing mine soon, would be mind letting me use ur dollar debit card too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.