Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598081 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
toyogirl:
Good evening house,

I've been a silent follwer on this thread. I just got ITA and I want to submit Schedule A with my application. However I found 2 different Schedule As on CIC website....One from 2012 & another from 2016. Pls do you have any idea which one exactly one should use in this case? I just want to submit upfront to avoid unnecessary delays. Thanks in anticipation....

Which one is schedule A? Please don't upload what they did not ask u to all in the name of wanting to avoid delays. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2017
Austynodv:
Hello my people in the house. I hope you are all keeping up real good.
I need some advice from the gurus here please.

My occupation on my marriage certificate was generalized as 'Public Servant' whereas I have never been one. My occupation is Fleet manager and my previous occupation was Product coordinator, both of which are in the private sector.

Please how do I handle this discrepancy when submitting my documents as I am awaiting ITA?

Kindly advice please.

Make enquiries from the issuing registry on the possibility of reissue of the marriage certificate with the occupation corrected. The earlier the better.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
From what I've read on some threads, it appears if you answer 'YES' to any statutory question, they will ask you for schedule A at a later date....so they mostly say one could upload it along with the LOE, if file size permits

MummyJaygirls:

Which one is schedule A? Please don't upload what they did not ask u to all in the name of wanting to avoid delays. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

You will still have to submit it anyway so she's better off submitting now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 7:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sent you a mail
dannio:

ikwudaniel@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Sent you a mail.
justicia:
thanks a lot. It's waleton@yahoo.com. God bless you plenty.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 8:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
Yes, that's what I heard too, just that I'm a bit lost on which of the 2 to go with...If I'm not able to figure it out appropriately, I might just submit without it....Thanks all! I appreciate your comments

bbaby84:

You will still have to submit it anyway so she's better off submitting now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
toyogirl:
Yes, that's what I heard too, just that I'm a bit lost on which of the 2 to go with...If I'm not able to figure it out appropriately, I might just submit without it....Thanks all! I appreciate your comments

Use the updated version .
@40manlappy submitted the schedule A with his application you can ask him what to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2017
toyogirl:
From what I've read on some threads, it appears if you answer 'YES' to any statutory question, they will ask you for schedule A at a later date....so they mostly say one could upload it along with the LOE, if file size permits

Ok, noted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
Alright....Thanks a lot! I appreciate

bbaby84:

@40manlappy submitted the schedule A with his application you can ask him what to do.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2017
Good evening @ 40manlappy, someone suggested I contact you on this; wd like to submit schedule A along with my application cos of the statutory questions aspect...but I found one from 2012 and another from 2016....pls which one is required of us really? Kindly assist...thanks

40manlappy:

I am still waiting for passing of medicals.

Next for you should be background check though I learned that each application's journey may be different. The screenshots below gives an idea.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2017
The eAPR, PCC slot always has multiple in brackets in the upload section for ALL applicants unless that system recently changed. If you are required to submit 10 pccs, you'll merge all into one pdf file and upload in that single slot. the eAPR process does not generate multiple slots for PCC upload.

Your occupation in your NOC used for the purpose of FSW does not have to match that on your marriage certificate if the period of employment is not synchronous. Simple reason being that it is at the applicant's discretion to choose which occupation he or she desires to migrate under as well as the number of years of employment he/she desires to claim points for.

For example, if an applicant studied microbiology in school and worked as a laboratory scientist for 2011-2013 and got married in 2012 and the marriage certificate bears lab scientist and then same applicant changed jobs and became a sales manager for 2014-2017, the applicant can choose to claim only 3yrs for work experience as a sales manager and there would be nothing wrong with that application.

There is the portion of the eAPR where the applicant is required to fill appropriately their activities over the past 10 yrs or since they turned 18 yrs. This is where you fill in all your info as regards employment or unemployment, schooling, etc. Basically what you have been doing with your life. Lol! Things like previous jobs or roles feature here.

As with ALL applications, if you have areas of discrepancy, like the case of a poster a few months ago who noticed that he had a wrong occupation filled on his marriage certificate, the applicant should make moves to apply for a correction and also wrote a letter of explanation to that effect including any documentary evidence available to support.

Nobody's application is set in stone and there is no need for unnecessary panic as there is no one size fits all approach. Follow the IRCC rules and where you have genuine concerns about any areas that you feel may appear ambiguous to a VO, utilize your LOE to explain alongside supporting documentation.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sehawale: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2017
Please I answered YES for spouse on some of the statutory questions too. Please can I PM you to send me the Shedule A to use?

Cc:40manlappy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2017
bbaby84:

I didn't submit schedule A with my application and didn't have any reason to. Guess it's a case of mistaken identity.

cc: toyogirl, sehawale

@vcole, SlowlybtSurely, Gimme: Any ideas?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Adiahabasi: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2017
Blackbuddy:
Thanks for your response. The 2nd is the case. CIC states that unaccompanying minors or spouse must also do medicals. In this case the child won't be doing medicals to support their applicant. He wouldn't have mentioned the child if not that he has "Single with child" on his marriage certificate, you get?

After capturing the child's details that he has, he should state in the LOE that he is unable to perform medicals for the child due to the estranged nature of the relationship with the child's mother. This is an extenuating circumstance where the review officer will advise him of next steps directly at the appropriate time. It is not a reason for him not move on with his life, hope you understand. Let him do what he can and he will cross the bridge in due time.
Thank you !
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by justicia: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

The form comes with male written on it, for females u just add "FE" PM me with your email addy, I can forward to u what was used by my hubby and I.
Thanks! Its waleton@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ok thats clear now, thanks Boss13
Boss13:

I think we are still having communication gap on this. I now understand what you mean. What I meant by multiple PCC is having more than 2 PCC rows on your document checklist upload and not just having one and beside it states include Multiple.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2017
Alright @ 40manlappy! Thanks for the clarification....I guess I may just wait till they request for it....meanwhile, I answered 'YES' to visa denial but there's one other statutory questions that looks dicey (IMO)....its asks if I've been " refused admission to" any country b4....so I'm thinking, is this the same question as the previous one on visa denial or does this relate to some sorta refusal @ port of entry? Kindly help clarify pls. ...Thanks!

40manlappy:

I didn't submit schedule A with my application and didn't have any reason to. Guess it's a case of mistaken identity.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Beem4cupid: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2017
Have sent you the female version
justicia:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
40manlappy:

Lmao I could have sworn on it lol.

It's mistaken identity o!
Sorry .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Gymme(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2017
I see no reason why one needs to submit schedule A when it's not a required document. If they need it, they will ask for it. We tend to overdo things.

Schedule A was not part of the required documents when i submitted but was immediately requested the next day i requested for my first GCMS (i believe that triggered them to look into my application after 2 months of submission). That was when worked started fully on my application as seen in the GCMS note and recommendation for approval was made.

The document (schedule A) is usually requested if they wanna confirm if one of the applicants has been denied visa in the past, criminality etc (usually within the last 10 years). They only asked my spouse to fill it and they highlighted in the letter (correspondence) that question 6 must be answered and the schedule must be signed by her. As the principal applicant, i did not submit it.

Question 6 asked about 'ever been denied visa in the past' blah blah.

40manlappy:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by toyogirl: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
Lol...of course! Over syllabus is our 2nd nature in naija. ..especially for some of us who take this as a matter of KPI grin....he he he...just got the clue from some express entry ancestors that it worked for ni poo

Gymme:
I see no reason why one needs to submit schedule A when it's not a required document. If they need it, they will ask for it. We tend to overdo things.

Schedule A was not part of the required documents when i submitted but was immediately requested the next day i requested for my first GCMS (i believe that triggered them to look into my application after 2 months of submission). That was when worked started fully on my application as seen in the GCMS note and recommendation for approval was made.

The document (schedule A) is usually requested if they wanna confirm if one of the applicants has been denied visa in the past, criminality etc (usually within the last 10 years). They only asked my spouse to fill it and they highlighted in the letter (correspondence) that question 6 must be answered and the schedule must be signed by her. As the principal applicant, i did not submit it.

Question 6 asked about 'ever been denied visa in the past' blah blah.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Schedule A for those who have been refused visa. I think @vcole uploaded it upfront. If you don't you will get request
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by optionese: 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
toyogirl:
Alright @ 40manlappy! Thanks for the clarification....I guess I may just wait till they request for it....meanwhile, I answered 'YES' to visa denial but there's one other statutory questions that looks dicey (IMO)....its asks if I've been " refused admission to" any country b4....so I'm thinking, is this the same question as the previous one on visa denial or does this relate to some sorta refusal @ port of entry? Kindly help clarify pls. ...Thanks!

Answer yes to the two similar questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
toyogirl:
Lol...of course! Over syllabus is our 2nd nature in naija. ..especially for some of us who take this as a matter of KPI grin....he he he...just got the clue from some express entry ancestors that it worked for ni poo

Lmao. I think you're on track sha!

Meanwhile, WES finally evaluated my hubby's degrees!

We submitted on 17th April (B.A and MSC)
Evaluation complete today 2nd of June.

Now waiting for IELTS next week.
Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
optionese:

Answer yes to the two similar questions.

I don't think so ma.

Second question is basically getting to the point of entry and you're refused entry/ admission. Answer yes if that has happened before.
@toyogirl

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
bbaby84:

Fingers crossed.

Congrats. Have u evaluated urs? Im thinking of not evaluating my spouses degree since its just 8points
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2017
obitee69:

Congrats. Have u evaluated urs? Im thinking of not evaluating my spouses degree since its just 8points

No I don't intend to evaluate mine. 233 CAD for 8 points mba.
But I did IELTS to give 20 points hopefully.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
justicia:

I've mailed u already, PCC FORM is the subject
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
The wait for IELTS is killing me. I didn't apply earlier for it because I wanted to understand the whole process. By the time I wanted to apply, the deadline had passed. Now I have to wait for the end of month. I don tire to dey practice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2017
bbaby84:

Fingers crossed.

We are in d same shoe/timeline. Just completed WES evaluation,not evalauting spouse certificate cos of d money involved and d little point associated with it but subscribing to d 20 points from IETLS and finally waiting to hear from british Council(IELTS) next week. all da best!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
XX01:
The wait for IELTS is killing me. I didn't apply earlier for it because I wanted to understand the whole process. By the time I wanted to apply, the deadline had passed. Now I have to wait for the end of month. I don tire to dey practice.

Pls what practice materials are u using for reading and writing

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.