Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597478 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by gentleluv: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
@40manlappy and @babachi congratulations to you guys and will soon join you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2017
SegunWamiri:

Congrats to you. Please confirm that you're a single applicant
Yes. Single male
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 9:38am On Jun 16, 2017
Babachi:
Guys just got PPR

Congratulations babachi! Wishing you a merry white Christmas in advance! grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Wow!! Good news all through.

Congrats @40manlappy and @Babachi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yetunde84: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Good morning fellas... I will like to confirm if wes softcopy that was sent is the same with the hard copy sent by standard mail... the hard copy has refused to land in Nigeria since last month.

Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2017
Family, my ielts result is out L:9. R:9 W:7.5 S:7.5. Thanks to God and everyone that gave an idea of what to read and how to pass well. Looking forward to more success by God's grace.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2017
Its the same, I have seen stories of people that used the soft copy for their application and got PPR.
yetunde84:
Good morning fellas... I will like to confirm if wes softcopy that was sent is the same with the hard copy sent by standard mail... the hard copy has refused to land in Nigeria since last month.

Your response will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Homguy:
boss, i also applied for a that 17th(speaking) and 24th Ielts exam but i got a mail saying it wiuld be on the 23rd and 24th respectively. Can you confirm it has not been rescheduled?

I am also scheduled to have mine on the 18th and the other on the 24th. The speaking test will be spread across everyone so each person will have their time slot which would be different from the nest person.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2017
crystalmar:
Congrats @Babachi.

Good morning house.

Please quick question.

I got an email to send my passport saying my visa is ready.

I am confused as to where to send the passport! Is it VSF Global in Lagos? If yes, how do I go about their fees. The fees page on their website seems a little complicated.

Furthermore, my family status has not changed yet the letter says I have to submit updated family information using form IMM8. Where do I get this form and should I fill it manually and attach to envelop containing my passport?

Lastly, the passport photograph requires a professional photograph with stamp and address. For this Naija so, in PHC precisely, were can one get such services. I usually used the normal road side guys but I give them the specifications and make sure they follow it to the latter.

Thanks for your kind responses and TGIF!

Lol. U just got PPR too
I dont think you need to send the IMM8 if your family hasnt changed
Am sure any passport taken in a studio with the reqd specs will suffice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2017
coconuthead:
My transcript was forwarded to wes by my school. Wes replies that it is not accepted as it was not sent by the institution. This is untrue as I was not involved in sending it. Didnt even.sight it. What can I do please?

Ensure that they seal it and stamp across the flap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Babachi: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Thanks guys. the lord will see us through

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2017
Bro @40manlappy sending you a PM for something outside this forum if you don't mind
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2017
crystalmar:
Congrats @Babachi.

Good morning house.

Please quick question.

I am confused as to where to send the passport! Is it VSF Global in Lagos? If yes, how do I go about their fees. The fees page on their website seems a little complicated.

Furthermore, my family status has not changed yet the letter says I have to submit updated family information using form IMM8. Where do I get this form and should I fill it manually and attach to envelop containing my passport?

Lastly, the passport photograph requires a professional photograph with stamp and address. For this Naija so, in PHC precisely, were can one get such services. I usually used the normal road side guys but I give them the specifications and make sure they follow it to the latter.

Please house someone should kindly assist me with an answer. I have only 15days to submit this passport.

This is the exact content of the letter.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

My question is If I can send the passport to the Canadian High Commission directly using a return envelop DHL or if I have to use VSF global?

Do I have to pay the transmission fee for either of the cases or for only VSF?

Any other suggestions as to how to go about this last phase of the PR would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlexanderGreat(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017
In 3 months. NICE!!! Congrats

Babachi:
Guys just got PPR!
wow it wasnt easy. We are all going to canada, just package your applications well and submit.

Timeline:
AOR- 5 March
Meds passed- 26 April
IP1- 26 April
NA- 8 May
IP2- 8 June
PPR- 15 JUne

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lynxticy: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

Great forum here, i really appreciate the work your guys are doing to help people achieve there dreams.
Please i need some advice.

1.I have a B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering from Ahmadu Bello University. 28yrs

Finished NYSC in Oct.2016

(yet to assess with WES though) need advice IQUAS or WES

Finished NYSC in Oct.2016

2.I need guidance on how to start up an application, basically a concise step by step guide. i.e
From step a--z with possible pre steps procedure that are key eg ECA, ILETS etc.

3.When is it appropriate to start my application for EE

4.When should I take the IELTS

6. Wanna apply with my spouse BT we nt married yet and she's a Pharmacist still doing her internship. Can I use her to add up points with her certificate of experiences, planning to use any of her edu to add to my points. Pls advice.

5. POF can I used an account statement to a company account to which am a signatory to when its time to make d submission

Many thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 10:53am On Jun 16, 2017
Aig84:
Bro @40manlappy sending you a PM for something outside this forum if you don't mind

I have replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2017
crystalmar:
Congrats @Babachi.

Good morning house.

Please quick question.

Please house someone should kindly assist me with an answer. I have only 15days to submit this passport.

This is the exact content of the letter.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (PASSPORT SUBMISSION ONLY)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

My question is If I can send the passport to the Canadian High Commission directly using a return envelop DHL or if I have to use VSF global?

Any other suggestions as to how to go about this last phase of the PR would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vanbaby: 10:57am On Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you know I got my ielts result online today and it was great
9,8,7.5,7.5 lrws . All praise to God. Thanks guys for the practice tests and other training docs you hinted.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bee4blues: 11:00am On Jun 16, 2017
Yes it does! So recent development is trying to show that i sold my car and probably a land inherited from my father.

How do people go about that please if you know
Blackbuddy:

Hi, see above. Hope it makes sense.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bee4blues: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Please can you share your email address? see if we can have a conversation/ Advice
Babachi:
Guys just got PPR!
wow it wasnt easy. We are all going to canada, just package your applications well and submit.

Timeline:
AOR- 5 March
Meds passed- 26 April
IP1- 26 April
NA- 8 May
IP2- 8 June
PPR- 15 JUne
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bee4blues: 11:05am On Jun 16, 2017
Please does being a single applicant matter on rate of giving PPR? i'm lost
Babachi:

Yes. Single male
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:11am On Jun 16, 2017
40manlappy:
E-family, we got "medical passed" today! That's like 62 days post-AOR.

May God crown our efforts with success smiley

@Beem4cupid, Gquest, boldinc, Ehrnie, any updates​? wink

Congrats 40man......ppr loading bro.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:14am On Jun 16, 2017
Babachi:
Guys just got PPR!

Timeline:
AOR- 5 March
Meds passed- 26 April
IP1- 26 April
NA- 8 May
IP2- 8 June
PPR- 15 JUne

Great news,, wonderful timeline....
congrats babachi......oya let the post ppr guidelines begin!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dupyshoo: 11:21am On Jun 16, 2017
Congrats to you and Babachi on your PPR!!!

Since you are sending it to Ghana, I will advise you use DHL instead as I heard VFS takes ages. This might have changed sha. The decision is yours to make. Find below details I found out on how to send your passport to Accra Office. Please note that there might be recent changes that I am not aware of.

For DHL, you will visit their office to send your passports and all other required documents to Accra Visa Office. They will not allow you to add pre-paid envelope (to return your passports and COPR back to you) for business operational reasons. What they will do is to have your docs delivered to Accra VO and once your passport is ready, Accra VO will send you an email that your passport is ready for collection. You will then visit their office and give them a copy of the email and possibly a consent letter to pick up the Passport from the VO on your behalf. You will need to pay additional money for the pick up. They will now help you to collect it from Accra and send it to your address or for pick up at DHL office.

For VFS, you will visit their office with all your documents and they will provide the details of how they will send it to you. You will be given an option to either pick up your passports from their office or to have it delivered to your home address. For VFS, you will be able to track it all the way through. They will send your passports to VO and help you to collect it back. I have read somewhere that it might take up to 1-2 months for you to receive your passports and COPR.

I think it takes about 2 weeks to a month for Accra VO to send back your COPR

Google IMM8 form to get the form or check this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf. complete the form online, print it and include it with your passport and photos. Please note that you need the latest Acrobat Reader to be able to view it and complete the form. The latest version was issued in March 2017.

With regard to photographs, why don't you go to a professional photographer? I believe you will be able to find one around you.

crystalmar:

Thank You.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 11:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Guys IELTS has been vaporised grin
LRWS: 9,9,7.5,8. Their fada!!! grin

CRS=467

IQAS pls hurry up ooooo. Feeling like, Michael Phelps now. Can't wait to take a dive into d pool.

Abeg can I sell my excess points? smiley

@Babachi...congrats Bro. At dis rate I may spend Christmas in Calgary. grin

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sweetrie(f): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2017
perks:
Guy IELTS has been vaporised grin

CRS=467

IQAS pls hurry up ooooo. Feeling like, Michael Phelps now. Can't wait to take a dive into d pool.

Lolz. Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2017
sweetrie:

Lolz. Congratulations.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 11:38am On Jun 16, 2017
perks:
Guys IELTS has been vaporised grin

CRS=467

Choi - see as you use vexation smash the IELTS! Congratulations - great result indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.