Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2593238 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dammiehar:
There is nothing to worry about, if you made an online transfer, you can attach the payment screenshot or receipt and send it via email. They will work on it. You can also call them after sending the email. That was what happened to me when I made payment for mine, mine was even cancelled, so even if it is cancelled, they will fix it once they receive the confirmation from you.
Thank you. I did an online transfer and attached the screenshot of debit notice to the mail I sent. I just don't want my slot cancelled and given a further date. Will relax as advised. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2017
I will advise that you go to their office if you can make out time... They hardly reply emails promptly and their phones are practically never answered.

Kontagious:

Thank you. I did an online transfer and attached the screenshot of debit notice to the mail I sent. I just don't want my slot cancelled and given a further date. Will relax as advised. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2017
perks:

Go to The Children Practice Ikoyi. You don't need to book. Just walk in and do your medicals.

Good day. Please is The Children Practice Ikoyi for thise with kids or singles with no dependents can also walk in to have the medicals done there?

How much is it please?

Can the results of the medicals be requested for as well?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
temmytee1:
Hi guys. I've been a silent follower. Thanks to everyone who has contributed on this platform.
Just to share a few things.
Ieltsbuddy.com is very good for those willing to do Ielts. Used It and had 9,8.5,7.5,7.5 RLWS.
WES is very good for those willing to evaluate foreign degrees. My transcript got to them on the 15th of June and I got ECA completed today 21st of JUNE
Great!
Are you in the pool now?
I'm waiting for a draw today, hopefully
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zilifish: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Wow. Did my speaking test yesterday. I was nervous tho and didnt speak up to 2mins in section 2. Choi. God i need at least band 7!! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Cecegal: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hello House,

A big congrats to everyone who has gotten ITA,Passed medicals and PPR.One love.

Please is anyone here waiting on an IELTS Remark for March 25th and June 3rd?The former is already 9 weeks and counting or do i have to wait the entire 10 weeks these days?Been checking my mail for the past 1 week nothing from British Council fa. Dia ris God oo.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Zilifish: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
Cecegal:
Hello House,

Please is anyone here waiting on an IELTS Remark for March 25th and June 3rd?The former is already 9 weeks and counting or do i have to wait the entire 10 weeks these days?Been checking my mail for the past 1 week nothing from British Council fa. Dia ris God oo.

Which are you remarking? Can u share your scores?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temmytee1(f): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
studyexec:

Great!
Are you in the pool now?
I'm waiting for a draw today, hopefully
Sadly not. I'm et to create an EE profile. I thought it all take time. So I've been laid back. Hope to dive into the pool ASAP though
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
drladun:
Good day my people. I am new here and i want to appreciate the good work you are doing in this forum. Im an applicant, i just finished my IELTS, i dont know how to go about this verification of a thing, some people said i will use two different categories one for my medical certificate and another WES for other certificate while my spouse will also use another. also i got information that i dont need transcript from school since i have a copy with me i should send it like that. People please before i waste a lot of money, can someone guide me through abeg. Also is there any whatsapp group where someone can get proper info. I need a coach. Thank you.

welkom to the thread.
what NOC are i choosing to apply with? Your answer determines the best evaluating body to choose.
If u go a page or two bkwards, u will read another medical eca question and the reply given.

kindly read page 0 in details and then read every single link posted on zandoras post on page 0. Alternatively, u can use the search box to type in key words in your query if u have no time for the entire thread.

The express entry page on d cic website is both extensive and exhaustive.
find the link for medical eca and then follow d directives if your noc is 3112.
lastly, after much detailed research, you can ask specific questions where confused and many people here are more than glad to provide a good suggestion/solution.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Emmasonic4me: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
elfmann:

It's elfmann21@gmail.com..I didn't get it.

Okay. Omitted a number in the address. Mail sent now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
boldinc:
I will advise that you go to their office if you can make out time... They hardly reply emails promptly and their phones are practically never answered.

Thank you boldinc, rightly said, my calls have been unanswered the couple of times I tried. On the other hand, I won't be able to make their office this week. Hopefully it will be sorted before I am chanced to go on Tuesday. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Cecegal:
Hello House,

Still waiting for EOR for my 1st test on 25th March and spouse's test on 8th April. The 8th week for us ends on Friday so still hopeful. I wrote another test and that has got me to the EE pool now. But spouse's result is needed add some 20 extra points.

I tire for BC though. I am thinking of mailing them in UK, because that's where the remarking is done....not that they will listen to me anyway. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Feygbe:

Good day. Please is The Children Practice Ikoyi for thise with kids or singles with no dependents can also walk in to have the medicals done there?

How much is it please?

Can the results of the medicals be requested for as well?

Thank you.

25 Raymond Njoku Street Ikoyi off Awolowo road. Raymond Njoku is first left after Falomo round about.

REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN VISA MEDICAL
1. International passport
2. Two copies of the biodata page
3. Two passport photos
4. Medical report and copy of same if you have an existing illness
5. IME number if you have one
6. The fee is #28,000 per person however additional costs may be incurred if the Embassy requires further tests
7. The medical will be done in one day and submitted online via eMedical within one week of completion of the process and if all requirements are fulfilled
8. Arrival before ten am any weekday, public holiday or Saturday for the medical
9. Please note we DO NOT accept cash. Initial payment is to the bank and any subsequent payments by POS. On Saturdays we only accept payment by POS.
Please call 07065859845 or 08093540899 for further information.

Note:Payment is on arrival at our bank nearby after verification of your documents

*Saw this from an earlier post. Adult, kids, single etc can WAKA COME grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kontagious(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
boldinc:

Dammiehar:
There is nothing to worry about, if you made an online transfer, you can attach the payment screenshot or receipt and send it via email. They will work on it. You can also call them after sending the email. That was what happened to me when I made payment for mine, mine was even cancelled, so even if it is cancelled, they will fix it once they receive the confirmation from you.

Thank you both. I received the confirmatory mail a short while back! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Good day, cic requested for additional docs, please what email can I use to request for an extension in deadline of submission?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Epudome: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hello everyone, after trying nd trying to boost my score, I will be rewriting IELTS for d second time this Saturday. The first was March 25th nd i had LSRW 7.5,7.5,9,7. However, atleast a score of 8 is needed badly in L. I have practiced nd practiced on YouTube nd the scores i have gotten still range for band 7.5... I'm almost entering the screen of the system so i cn hear very well nd avoid distractions. O su mi o cry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Grapatin: 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please when is the next pool likely to be drawn?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
temmytee1:
Hi guys. I've been a silent follower. Thanks to everyone who has contributed on this platform.
Just to share a few things.
Ieltsbuddy.com is very good for those willing to do Ielts. Used It and had 9,8.5,7.5,7.5 RLWS.
WES is very good for those willing to evaluate foreign degrees. My transcript got to them on the 15th of June and I got ECA completed today 21st of JUNE

That was thoughtful of you. Congrats! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Please what additional docs did they request for?
MummyJaygirls:
Good day, cic requested for additional docs, please what email can I use to request for an extension in deadline of submission?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2017
Epudome:
Hello everyone, after trying nd trying to boost my score, I will be rewriting IELTS for d second time this Saturday. The first was March 25th nd i had LSRW 7.5,7.5,9,7. However, atleast a score of 8 is needed badly in L. I have practiced nd practiced on YouTube nd the scores i have gotten still range for band 7.5... I'm almost entering the screen of the system so i cn hear very well nd avoid distractions. O su mi o cry

Please be encouraged. It will pay off soon. I didnt realise though, that the speaking section is done in front of a screen. Mine was a one on one interview with an official! Just the two of us in a massive room and that is how it was for every single person.

Don't give up please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Feygbe: 7:21pm On Jun 21, 2017
perks:

25 Raymond Njoku Street Ikoyi off Awolowo road. Raymond Njoku is first left after Falomo round about.

REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADIAN VISA MEDICAL
1. International passport
2. Two copies of the biodata page
3. Two passport photos
4. Medical report and copy of same if you have an existing illness
5. IME number if you have one
6. The fee is #28,000 per person however additional costs may be incurred if the Embassy requires further tests
7. The medical will be done in one day and submitted online via eMedical within one week of completion of the process and if all requirements are fulfilled
8. Arrival before ten am any weekday, public holiday or Saturday for the medical
9. Please note we DO NOT accept cash. Initial payment is to the bank and any subsequent payments by POS. On Saturdays we only accept payment by POS.
Please call 07065859845 or 08093540899 for further information.

Note:Payment is on arrival at our bank nearby after verification of your documents

*Saw this from an earlier post. Adult, kids, single etc can WAKA COME grin

Thank you. You have been so helpful!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
That's great. All the best in your test.
Kontagious:

Thank you both. I received the confirmatory mail a short while back! Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rudy007: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pls my people, whats the best means to send my certificate and other documents to WES for evaluation??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rudy007: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=Feygbe post=57730872]

Please be encouraged. It will pay off soon. I didnt realise though, that the speaking section is done in front of a screen. Mine was a one on one interview with an official! Just the two of us in a massive room and that is how it was for every single person.

Don't give up please. [/quot

Please can we possibly combine 2 results in IELTS. For instance I had a score of 7.5 in listening and 9 in reading for the 1st trial den for the second trial I had a score of 9 in listening and 7.5 in reading. Wen filling my profile can I possibly use 9 in listening and also in reading??
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Pamperme: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=Rudy007 post=57731747][/quote]s

Unfortunately, you can't combine the results...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Rudy007:
Pls my people, whats the best means to send my certificate and other documents to WES for evaluation??

Use fax. Go online and check for free fax service
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Pamperme:
s

Unfortunately, you can't combine the results...

Dat's d crazy part. Gosh!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Rudy007: 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2017
perks:

Use fax. Go online and check for free fax service
Thought am suppose to post the photocopy of my certificate to WES and the my school would post my transcript
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
You are welcome.

Everything goes in one envelop so it is a package. The DHL personnel wouldn't mind you splitting it in different envelops oooo grin More money for their company grin

Save your money for the return leg LOL as you are unable to send the supposed return envelop at this time.

Hope this helps.
trishachi:

Thanks very much. precisely what I needed as I am in PH too. I appreciate

One more question abeg. no vex. The N19500 was it per package or per passport. we r a family of two. I am assuming we will pay once and send the two passports in one package. Right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by victor101(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2017
I want to send my certificate and documents to IQAS for evaluation, should I send it alone or give my school to send it alongside my transcript?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
Faky201:
Please what additional docs did they request for?

New IELTS cert, not for me though. Someone needs it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
victor101:

I want to send my certificate and documents to IQAS for evaluation, should I send it alone or give my school to send it alongside my transcript?

Either way is fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.