Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598059 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 6:59am On Jul 01, 2017
He didnt need to resend his transcript, wes only needed verification which he will dispatch

Not sure of the extra fee but its in thier website. Its a different service so I dont expect a discount .

einsteino:

please do you know how much WES charged him extra for the course by course? did he need to resend his transcript?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amakyzuu: 7:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Algbenguze:

A (skilled) tradesperson is someone in a hands-on skilled job that does not require a university degree. Most of the skills are acquired through apprenticeships and a few in some post secondary institutions. E.g. plumber, baker, long haul driver, electrician, technician, cooks, tailor etc.

Do you know anything about getting the skills and certification in Nigeria? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by einsteino(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Bimpsy99:
He didnt need to resend his transcript, wes only needed verification which he will dispatch

Not sure of the extra fee but its in thier website. Its a different service so I dont expect a discount .

Thanks alot. I think I too would have to go with WES because of P.Eng.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2017
optionese:
Plenty good news on the thread. Congratulations.
I have a bit of sad news. So my Canada application is put on hold at the moment due to family issues beyond my control. That's the much I can share. So I won't be submitting my PPR profile.

Don't know when I will resume or resubmit my profile. I will also take a break from answering questions. Am sure there are sufficient people to answer.

I really wish everyone a successful application.

Awwww It is well IjN @optionese ... I believe this too shall pass, and I pray this issue will be sorted shortly ijn so you can come back to this canny race ... you have put in too much to back out now. The lord is your strength

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2017
elfmann:

Hell no..their charges are same irrespective of the number of certificates. So if u assess only MBA u save money from paying for HND and ACCA transcripts and possible verifications.

Well I used Iqas and u pay $15 for each additional certs
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2017
Finally medical passed. Yippieee!!!

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yetunde84: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Waoo... finally! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Well I used Iqas and u pay $15 for each additional certs
That was why I used assessing bodies because I know WES doesn't charge extra no matter the number of certificates. Anyway, highest degree should be aassessed unless those with OND and HND.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amakyzuu: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2017
MissShakara:

I don't understand your confusion. That MBA is part time while you worked full time. It took you about 4yrs to complete right? Even if you'd entered it as full time before ITA, no point is given for full time education so I don't think it matters. Specify it as part time in your eApr, you might include it in your LOE as a mistake you made while filling your express entry forms. Please don't reject ITA, not necessary.

For those who have done ECA. Do they specify what kind of program one did? Because I think claiming PT when the program was FT can lead to misinterpretation if it is stated in the ECA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Amakyzuu: 8:16am On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:
Finally!!! Happy for you...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2017
ltee:
My egalitarian, everpresent, ever supportive nairaland fam.

Ppr don land o.

I will share my timeline shortly.

Esegan, dalu, Nagode.

Congrats!! Shebi dey told u not to panic again!! Lolx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2017
temitope06:
See PPRs and ITAs flying about for this thread like Edo girls for night. Y'all are a fantastic bunch tho, I gotta applaud you guys. Questions are being tackled left, Right and centre. Ppl come to each other's aid every time and quickly too, I'm really proud of you group of Nigerians. If na una dey govt, well that one na another story cos money go don dey involved but a very big kudos to y'all. Never seen so many Nigerians help each other to better things this way before. Wish I had more time to help out the little I can. Congrats to everyone who has gotten one good news or the other. We shall all be granted our heart desires.

No offence Edo girls.

Hope you nor dey sleep with pillow sha? Cos I have reliable information that the said Edo girls are coming to press u dis night in ur sleep!!!

Them wan issue u PPR!! grin grin Congrats eeh! grin

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by thwy31(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2017
From my own understanding, if you don't meet up with the 67 cut off mark, you couldn't have successfully enter the EE pool from which OINP HCP nominate candidates.
I stand to be corrected.
Saturi:
Guys,

Before applying for the OINP HCP stream please validate that you meet the FSW requirement of getting 67/100 as it seems people are soo in a hurry to apply without proper checking and $1k5 is not small money o so check before you commit and find out you are ineligible.

I personally realised that my FSWP score is 58 out of 67 hence will not likely be eligible to apply for this program although I received NOI from OINP.

Or have there been cases where NOI was received with FSWP scores less than 67 and they successfully applied and got a nomination from OINP?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ladyAy: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks for the response Ehrnie
Ehrnie:

Hi - You definitely need a UK PCC.

Google NPCC - Acro Criminal Records Office...all the information you need is there. Easy Peasy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Baisy: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2017
So I have declined the ITA but I want to know how to edit my EE profile. Will I retrieve the entire application that was done before? Or start a new profile entirely?

Also, I want to know how proof of funds works with spouse account. Wife and I had separate EE profiles with our funds in her name. Funds were in account because she was the one with valid profile at the time. Now she doesn't have a valid profile at the moment and so not in the pool but I do.

When I get another ITA, which I believe I will soon, how do you suggest we handle the funds. Do we transfer to my account or what?

I'll appreciate your guidance.

Thanks.

hifyty:
@Baisy,

That is misrepresentation and grounds for a 5 year Ban. It is not worth it, Patience is the name of the game for Canadian PR, If i were you, i would reject the ITA and wait for my ECA to come in. Point 3 means you will likely need an FBI PCC, Looking at trends,that might take you 2- 3 months to get. Once you get your ITA, your 90 days count down begin so you need to get your docs ready. Your Reference letter can be have the heading To Whom it may concern and have your Co Founder to sign on this. I am sure i have seen a couple of samples on this thread. search and you'll find.

All the best!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by capiti: 8:55am On Jul 01, 2017
Please guys i need advice on my question.
capiti:
Hello guys,

I need clarification on this issue. I worked with a company some years ago which I intend to use to claim points on job experience. The said company changed its name recently.
I want to ask when creating my EE profile, do I fill in the previous company name or the new name?
Your suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ladyAy: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks Tooyy
Tooyy:

YES PLEASE GET THE UK POLICE REPORT TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH....LOL(FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE). JUST GOOGLE IT , ALL THE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT IS DONE ONLINE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Yayyyyy at last congrats darling
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by eddycross(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2017
congrats mamajama

MummyJaygirls:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Abby2017: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2017
Finally! Congratulations...getting closer.
MummyJaygirls:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Good morning and happy new month to you all,

I've been a silent reader, it's my first time posting... Medicals passed! AOR May 27.

A UCI has been created for me. Please is that a bad thing? And can an application still be cancelled after Medicals?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2017
capiti:
Please guys i need advice on my question.

Use d name on d letterhead ur reference letter is printed on simple. U can write a letter of explanation that d company was previously called Bleep but now called Bleep.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by perks: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2017
@optionese... Your worship. It is indeed sad to read ur comment abt backing down on ur application. I pray dat Wat ever d issue is will be resolved in d earliest possible time so u can get on with ur Canny dream.

@MummyJaygirls... Congrats on passing medicals. How come u paid extra $15 with IQAS for additional certificate? Cos I sent my LL.B and SSCE and only paid d normal $200.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ebho: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2017
Greeting House

Abeg una dey monitor exchange rate I am seeing 1 cad to Naira as 269... Which one should we use because of POF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by A14: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Congrats! Another step closer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats sis
MummyJaygirls:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 10:34am On Jul 01, 2017
Hello people, been awhile. Got medical passed this morning.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ysmd: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2017
Hello house please what the implication of increase in age after Ita but before Aor.

When the visa officers do their recalculation do they Base it on the round of invitation score at the point of Ita or the current score as at date of Aor?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats Wura. Really fast grin

Wura27:

I've been a silent reader, it's my first time posting... Medicals passed! AOR May 27.

A UCI has been created for me. Please is that a bad thing? And can an application still be cancelled after Medicals?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bimpsy99: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2017
Congrast. You AOR please

ITABABE:
Hello people, been awhile. Got medical passed this morning.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Wura27:

. Congratulations. Application can still be cancelled o but it's not your portion in Gods name

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2017
Bimpsy99:
Congrast. You AOR please

thanks May 25

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.