Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2593978 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
ebho:
Good Afternoon House.

Please I know this has been answered somewhere in this forum but I cannot find it.We are about submitting eAPR form but I am not okay with the disturbing fluctuation in exchange rate. How is this done, we are a family of 4 already has the POF ready but the exchange rate eats into the POF.
When I submit the form how is the POF estimated.
you need to add buffer to your pof.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Moatte:
My beautiful people it is,with great pleasure I announce to you that PPR has landed ooooooooo.

Please next steps abeg mk I no do mistake
1. Passports
2. Passport photos
3. Do I fill the FORM IMM8? My family info is still same.
4. They didn't specify the mailing address but the vfs option is Ghana website..pls advise.

AOR : April 10
Meds passed: June 13
NA: June 13 or 16 not sure
IP2: July 7
PPR : July 13

Congrats dear! I am tapping into this blessing o. Will submit hopefully coming next weekend. God, please I want to be part of this testimony!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by crazyinlove: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Happylassy:
To the believing, hopefuls, prayerfuls, and all of the above, let this cheer you on:

AOR: March 20
Meds Passed: May 18
Ip 1 : May 20 ( + or - 2 days)
NA: Sometime in June (beginning)
IP2: 6 July (+ or - 2 days)
PPR: July 13

Congrats dear on the good news. I want to be like you soon. We need your prayers and advice

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by XX01(f): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations on all PPR. God will help us to get our own.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Happylassy: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
You need UK PCC as you lived there for more than 6 months. It can be done online - https://www.acro.police.uk/

Nozzle:
Hello house,
I have stayed in the UK cumulatively for roughly 10 months..do I need to submit a UK pcc or this requirement just applies to US alone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Happylassy: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thank you

ymummy234:

congrats happylass
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tooyy: 3:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

O boy! In two months u were done? Wow! So after AoR no update at all not even medical passed?

Seems unreal to me as well.....i still read d ppr mail to be sure of d msg (lol). medical passed buh not sure of d exact date
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tooyy: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
jugzy:
That was fast! Two Months! Wao!

yesso....and m super thankful to God
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tooyy: 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
40manlappy:
Congrats @Tooyy and @Happylassy!!!!

thank u.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dear friends, I know this has been answered before but I checked and couldn't find it.

Please, do I need to show evidence of where I got the money to invest in T.bills. Eg, sale of vehicle?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Ehrnie: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Gather around guys - I’ve got something to tell yah.
The much awaited PPR has finally loaded smiley Woohoo
Below is my timeline -
FSW Outland / Single Applicant

ITA received 08 February ‘17
eApr submitted 31 March
AOR 31 March
Meds passed 02 June
BGC IP1 02 June
BGC N/A 07 June
BG IP2 01 July
PPR 14 July

Thanks to y’all for helping out with my enquiries…if I start mentioning names, I’ll add 10 extra pages to this already long thread. You know yourselves and I celebrate you today as well.

I’ll be back with my Post PPR questions but for now, make I go find somewhere cool my body, lol.

@ 40manlappy, Mummyjaygirls, Temitope06, Beem4cupid, Gquest, boldinc, cathymia…I see you! We are going to see Santa Clause in Canada…no more Father Christmas……..

46 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nkigirl: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello everyone. New here!

This is such a great forum!
Question: for the POF, what if you do not have the money in cash or in your account. Can you also use your shares/stock in a foreign company to show POF or get a report from your stock broker showing that you have the equivalent amount required? Or do you need to convert it to Naira and pay into account. That would then indicate a big sum entering into the account and you would have to explain it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Scan all 3 and merge before uploading...

Hope15:
On this PCC forms, I understand it is necessary to scan the certificate in COLOUR, but is it necessary to do same for the fingerprints forms? Biko!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Aka2003: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Abeg people in the house for someone outside naija to get police clearance certificate from naija do the finger prints section of the form need to be notarized? Or can I just take the prints myself and send it to naija?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
You need to the PCC for UK and any other country you have stayed for over 6 months cumulative... Not US alone.

Nozzle:
Hello house,
I have stayed in the UK cumulatively for roughly 10 months..do I need to submit a UK pcc or this requirement just applies to US alone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bongzy: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Anyone from Imo State University here?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 4:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
nkigirl:
Hello everyone. New here!

This is such a great forum!
Question: for the POF, what if you do not have the money in cash or in your account. Can you also use your shares/stock in a foreign company to show POF or get a report from your stock broker showing that you have the equivalent amount required? Evaluation of shares/stock held is not accepted as POF at the Visa Office Or do you need to convert it to Naira and pay into account. Yes, you'll have to do that That would then indicate a big sum entering into the account and you would have to explain it. Yes, you will need to obtain and keep copies of your shares account statement with your stockbroker and the sale of shares documentation to evidence the source of funds in your bank account as your POF.

Hello, see above.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by yimiton(f): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Wow! 4 months from EAPR submission. Congrats, you nailed it. This is fantastic news.

Ehrnie:
Below is my timeline -

eApr submitted 31 March
AOR 31 March
Meds passed 02 June
BGC IP1 02 June
BGC N/A 07 June
BG IP2 01 July
PPR 14 July

Thanks to y’all for helping out with my enquiries…if I start mentioning names, I’ll add 10 extra pages to this already long thread. You know yourselves and I celebrate you today as well.

I’ll be back with my Post PPR questions but for now, make I go find somewhere cool my body, lol.

@ 40manlappy, Mummyjaygirls, Temitope06, Beem4cupid, Gquest, boldinc, cathymia…I see you! We are going to see Santa Clause in Canada…no more Father Christmas……..

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blackbuddy: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
yimiton:
Dear friends, I know this has been answered before but I checked and couldn't find it.

Please, do I need to show evidence of where I got the money to invest in T.bills. Eg, sale of vehicle?

Yes, it is advisable to obtain and keep evidence of any/all large inflow of funds into your account that serves as your POF. AVO has recently started requesting explanation of source of certain POF from Nigerians. I believe it has to do with the recent upsurge of fraudulent POF documents presented by applicants from Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by nkigirl: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thank you.
Blackbuddy:

Hello, see above.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ymummy234: 4:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehrnie:
Below is my timeline -

eApr submitted 31 March
AOR 31 March
Meds passed 02 June
BGC IP1 02 June
BGC N/A 07 June
BG IP2 01 July
PPR 14 July

yes yes yes it is raining PPR - congrats Erhnie, i am seeing 40manlappy next with his good news - wonder how happy i will be when i am this excited for y'all - seems timelines are reducing ohhhh

Congratulations Erhnie - its gonna be a great weekend smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by omesanni: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
hi,
I got
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehrnie:
Below is my timeline -

eApr submitted 31 March
AOR 31 March
Meds passed 02 June
BGC IP1 02 June
BGC N/A 07 June
BG IP2 01 July
PPR 14 July

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!

Where is the party at? cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
ymummy234:

yes yes yes it is raining PPR - congrats Erhnie, i am seeing 40manlappy next with his good news - wonder how happy i will be when i am this excited for y'all - seems timelines are reducing ohhhh

Congratulations Erhnie - its gonna be a great weekend smiley

Thanks for wishing me well. May God grant us our hearts' desires smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by funjy: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Anyone with contact in OSU (OOU) should please assist. Trying to get my spouse transcript for close to two months now. @40manlappy and others please assist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehrnie:
Below is my timeline -

eApr submitted 31 March
AOR 31 March
Meds passed 02 June
BGC IP1 02 June
BGC N/A 07 June
BG IP2 01 July
PPR 14 July

Wow!!!!!!!!! So happy for you! Congratulations! I feel joy in my heart for you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hope15: 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehrnie:
Below is my timeline -

eApr submitted 31 March
AOR 31 March
Meds passed 02 June
BGC IP1 02 June
BGC N/A 07 June
BG IP2 01 July
PPR 14 July

Congrats Ehrnie! White Christmas of course.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hope15: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
boldinc:
Scan all 3 and merge before uploading...

Thanks. I know about the merging. My question is about scanning the fingerprints forms in color. You know the forms are longer than the normal A4.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by temitope06(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ehrnie:
Below is my timeline -

eApr submitted 31 March
AOR 31 March
Meds passed 02 June
BGC IP1 02 June
BGC N/A 07 June
BG IP2 01 July
PPR 14 July

Wow, Your President a'int black anymore, you now have a Prime Minister. Lovely, Simply Lovely. Big Congratulations, start packing. Make cold freeze all your body for Christmas. Na me complain say PPRs no dey, now PPRs wan drown me. Shakara don start o, no gree for any naija person again o, you're now international.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by merrymum: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations Erhnie! So excited with all this PPR rain!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

I just weak

E don do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Faky201: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
Done! Thank u.
CoCoLav:

Send me a PM with your email address

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (821)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.