Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (712) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598221 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by revlane: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Still NA2 ooooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DereI(f): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
flyhigh1881:
Dear E-family, finally received the much awaited PPR!

I can't explain my joy.
It has been a very long journey. Entered the pool January 2016 with crs of 432(I think) and got Ontario nomination and accepted because the draw score was quite high then. We submitted Ontario application January our application was finally approved December 2016(one full year). We got ITA December and submitted our application January 2017. AOR 20th January. Got ADR February, submitted and since then status has been not applicable. Ordered GCMS and realized our application was been processed in London. When we completed six months we sent a mail( thanks to greetings for the sample), we got another ADR. This time requesting for military records because my husband mistakenly ticked yes to that NYSC related question. Thanks to ugoiyke79e who responded to someone who also had same issue, we submitted copies of nysc discharge certificate, nysc call up letter and a letter of recommendation from one of officer in charge of the military school (because he served as a teacher in the military school) and a LOE explaining our mistake and stating he didn't serve in military. After submitting, we sent another mail telling them we have submitted the documents they requested for and this afternoon, my husband got a mail for him to check his box and behold, PPR.
I thank God it all ended in praise.
This thread has been so informative and I thank everyone for their contributions. It is very very important to read as you will get answers even before you ask.

Like to acknowledge some people for their good work here. JesusDway, duppysho,vcole,zandora, 40manlappy, boldinc, ehrnie, mummyjaygirls(funny woman) and all others too numerous to mention. God bless you all.

PS. The PPR mail didn't indicate where to send passports to, is it strictly Accra? Am I to print the imm form and send alongside the passports?

Wow, congratulations to you and your family. It gives me great joy to read goodnews such as this.

This is my first time in this thread and your approval is the first i read. I'm so glad.

I just began my process yesterday and have learnt a whole lot from this thread.

You all are doing a great job.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by legaltender: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

How old is the young child? Children under the age of 5 don't do any blood test, the doctor will just ask u if the child has any ailment. Nothing serious don't fret
He's just turned 4, doesn't speak much to outside familiar territory and is sometimes uncooperative, hence my questions.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chomiePedia: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
dear all,

please who knows if cic confirms job title from HR? i used a different noc though my job duties is the same with what i do. i need help on what to do to rectify any future error. i am yet to submit my application.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Remxyj: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
freeradical:
The IP1 change happens very quickly for some that they tend to miss it. I think this is what happened in your case. IP1 happens just before or when you get medicals passed and it last for between 0- 14days then BGC goes back to NA.

When I had my IP1 I had checked my profile in d morning and no updates but when I saw people to n the forum with AOR close to mine reporting seeing medicals passed I had to check again late in the night and that's when I saw my BGC at IP1 with medicals passed. By the next morning I checked again and it had changed to NA. Before I got the mail from CIC that my account has an update was 2days after.

Thanks for enlightening me, now I understand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by victor101(m): 12:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Hello House,

'll like to request a refund from IQAS since I'm not evaluating any longer, and have already made payment for the evaluation (for myself and my wife) please how do I go about it? Has any one requested before and was refunded?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2017
KweenCee:

Thanks for taking time to respond to my queries.

Please can you guide me on how to cancel my study permit application?
Send a mail to your vo to cancel it. I sent mine to Accra, which was then reflected on mycic profile
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2017
legaltender:

He's just turned 4, doesn't speak much to outside familiar territory and is sometimes uncooperative, hence my questions.

Not to worry at all.... physical exam is what he did for ma kids.
my daughter was being chatty anyway and so he took the cue and was pointing out letters and objects in d room for her to name.
My son was less chatty.....screamed his lungs out while being examined.
Noting to worry about kids shaaaa......nothing at all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by esosa4real(m): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2017
@emiye you suppose Don get PPR now! How far?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hezy: 3:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Algbenguze:

1. Forward only documents that have to do with your MBA as that's your highest qualification. That's what I also did and I have my ECA report.

2. MBA (Masters) alone gives you more points than two or more degrees. Only a PhD can offer more points. So don't bother about the other professional qualifications.

Thank you very much for your response.
I was actually making the inquiry on CITN because of my wife. She has that while I have MBA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hezy: 3:42am On Aug 01, 2017
Algbenguze:

1. Forward only documents that have to do with your MBA as that's your highest qualification. That's what I also did and I have my ECA report.

2. MBA (Masters) alone gives you more points than two or more degrees. Only a PhD can offer more points. So don't bother about the other professional qualifications.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hezy: 3:49am On Aug 01, 2017
ITABABE:
. ICAN IS JOT RECOGNISED AND I AM ALMOST SURE CITN IS NOT AS WELL.

Highest degree certificate is okay.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hezy: 3:51am On Aug 01, 2017
impish:
Congratulations! God has done it again!

I remember your query on NYSC. I hope this serves as encouragement for anyone with a seemingly odd ADR.

Mrs. O, mycanadianfling blog

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:30am On Aug 01, 2017
chomiePedia:
dear all,

please who knows if cic confirms job title from HR? i used a different noc though my job duties is the same with what i do. i need help on what to do to rectify any future error. i am yet to submit my application.

The important thing is for your job description to be a close match of the job duties of your chosen NOC. The job title does not matter. Different countries use different designations.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 5:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Hezy:

Thank you very much for your response.
I was actually making the inquiry on CITN because of my wife. She has that while I have MBA.

Don't stress yourself over the professional qualification. Even ICAN that seems to have a higher profile than CITN is not given much recognition by the assessment bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 6:19am On Aug 01, 2017
saddyn:

Thanks for the clarification. One more thing pls, what mailing address did you use to register on WES website. Your personal address or they will mail your report cic straight??

Thanks for your response

Sorry i'm just seeing this. Been away for a while. I used a friend's address in Canada. You can also use your Nigerian address but i think its more expensive that way...maybe more experienced folks should respond
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2017
Good morning everyone. Welcome to a new month. DHL finally delivered transcript yesterday and status changed to "Evaluation in progress". However i faxed certificate via hellofax last week and i have not received any acknowledgement for it so i thought to ask does the term "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." mean they have both the transcript and my certificate?

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thank you!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2017
threadstone:
Congrats y'all @Ehrnie @MummyJaygirls @40manlappy

Patiently waiting for WES to complete evaluation. Verification status to changed to evaluation in progress today.

The Phelps dive mode is loading smiley

Same here too o. WES 20 days waiting...

what can we work on or prepare to help aid other steps while waiting for the ECA to be out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by DatechMan(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2017
balogunsam:

Same here too o. WES 20 days waiting...

what can we work on or prepare to help aid other steps while waiting for the ECA to be out?
Mr Balogun, you sef want enter canny? O boy, e be like say Naija go soon drain.
Baba, we enjoy the good work you have been doing here in Naija.
You may not remember me but I'm one of the people you've helped ship stuff from abroad.

I have been in the WES boat too for a while. The storm did hit the boat but we are still paddling. We'll get there.

To answer your question, I'd say you should start getting your docs ready and organizing your pof. I assume you've already skipped the ielts hurdles. Following this thread should also keep you busy a bit. Do anything to take your mind off it. Remember it's a long journey. Winter is coming wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2017
DatechMan:

Mr Balogun, you sef want enter canny? O boy, e be like say Naija go soon drain.
Baba, we enjoy the good work you have been doing here in Naija.
You may not remember me but I'm one of the people you've helped ship stuff from abroad.

I have been in the WES boat too for a while. The storm did hit the boat but we are still paddling. We'll get there.

To answer your question, I'd say you should start getting your docs ready and organizing your pof. I assume you've already skipped the ielts hurdles. Following this thread should also keep you busy a bit. Do anything to take your mind off it. Remember it's a long journey. Winter is coming wink

hahaha....yes o...let's see what its like outside abeg. We are still doing the good work o and it will still continue sir. Thanks for the encouragement. Certainly its no urgent matter o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by studyexec: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2017
Been away for a week and just caught up with over 30 thread pages..lots of good news!
Congratulations to all who got PPRs: Beckyhopeful, MummyJaygirls, lavivaavril, Blaizetony, lumzy1, ugoiyke79e....

Still waiting and hoping for a draw soonest, sitting on 448.

Good luck to us all still in the pool or trying to get in!

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tspice2015(f): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2017
Good morning house
I just submitted my EE profile and I noticed the system calculated my score based on one bachelors certificate instead of two. How do I correct this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by 40manlappy: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Tspice2015:
Good morning house
I just submitted my EE profile and I noticed the system calculated my score based on one bachelors certificate instead of two. How do I correct this?

What did you select from the drop down? Did you pick "2 or more certificates....."?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by redocean: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2017
balogunsam:
Good morning everyone. Welcome to a new month. DHL finally delivered transcript yesterday and status changed to "Evaluation in progress". However i faxed certificate via hellofax last week and i have not received any acknowledgement for it so i thought to ask does the term "We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s)." mean they have both the transcript and my certificate?

Your inputs will be appreciated.

Thank you!

You can't tell at this stage. The status should change after some days, then you will be able to see on your order list which documents have been received. From experience, transcript is more important for the evaluation. You only need to send a copy of certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by sammyacbxyz: 8:26am On Aug 01, 2017
PNP Applicants brace up. The ministry has started moving again. April Aor getting med passed. May Aor get ready by next week.

Tip: Drink from the well of patience ... we all will get there

Good morning!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2017
chomiePedia:
dear all,

Your reference letter from the office should have the same job description as the Noc u chose. Once they correspond, u r good to go
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by LordSebastian: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Apparently VOs are too busy getting suntans. We are here waiting for them.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Tspice2015(f): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2017
40manlappy:

What did you select from the drop down? Did you pick "2 or more certificates....."?

I didn't see any drop down in the EE profile.
I added my two certificates in the profile I submitted
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by balogunsam(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2017
redocean:

You can't tell at this stage. The status should change after some days, then you will be able to see on your order list which documents have been received. From experience, transcript is more important for the evaluation. You only need to send a copy of certificate.

thank you...i'll keep checking then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Hephgirl: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2017
drhopeful:
If you are in Lagos, you can go to Alagbon. Otherwise you can be like me - follow the instructions on how to fingerprint, buy a good stamp pad and do it in the comfort of your home. To be on the safe side, you can fingerprint on up to 5 copies of the form. Then mail your application packet to FBI. I did that and got mine in 7 weeks.
Hi... What's d color of stamp pad u used. I only found purple.
Also please what did u fill below
1. Signature of ur official taking finger print
2. Employer and Addy
3. Reason

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2017
COPIED FROM A THREAD, FOR THOSE WHOSE APPLICATION IS AT IP2 STAGE

Guys at IP2: I just spoke to a very friendly agent who confirmed that the application has been approved on the exact date that my application went into IP2. I asked her about the long wait and she gave me a reason that I had not really thought about. She said the office has been dealing with a massive back log that has extended passport wait times. So they are currently focussed on clearing that backlog before issuing a PPR email. She said that since the app is still within their 6 month target they have not prioritized sending out the PPR email. I hope this gives some relief to the guys at IP2!"

So people whose application is at IP2, pls relax, your PPR email is on the way. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Bambalee(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Dammiehar:
COPIED FROM A THREAD, FOR THOSE WHOSE APPLICATION IS AT IP2 STAGE

Guys at IP2: I just spoke to a very friendly agent who confirmed that the application has been approved on the exact date that my application went into IP2. I asked her about the long wait and she gave me a reason that I had not really thought about. She said the office has been dealing with a massive back log that has extended passport wait times. So they are currently focussed on clearing that backlog before issuing a PPR email. She said that since the app is still within their 6 month target they have not prioritized sending out the PPR email. I hope this gives some relief to the guys at IP2!"

So people whose application is at IP2, pls relax, your PPR email is on the way. cheesy

cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.