Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2597938 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Jesuba: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=cochtrane post=59183158][/quote]

You are a star!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MummyJaygirls: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
ITABABE:
. My sister. Nothing yet o. I still dey wait for IP 2 department smiley

You are next in line

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Homguy(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Homguy:
Good day friends, I have been following this thread for a while due to my intent to migrate to Canada when possible. I and my fiancee have written the IELTS exam. We passed very decently (8 /9). However, as a pharmacist in Nigeria, is it compulsory i do a qualifications assessment before applying to the pool?

Secondly, i have a friend in Canada whose willing to stand as a relative, however, he is really a family friend. My question is would the difference in our family names be a problem? And would i be required to migrate to the same city he is in?
Thanks

Cc; Maternal
Justwise
Fusion23
Zandora
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jesuba:

Please, I also lived in canada for about 9 months.how do I get pcc for Canada. All this while I thought they will request it. Am still awaiting my ielts result, btw!

We have to get it from RCMP. We need to use a channeler though and pay for the international package is you live outside Canada. Where in Canada did you reside before?
Go to the RCMP Website there's a link for what approved agencies to use. RCMP processes the request in 72 hours though and you have the report so no need to get it now until ITA. Except yo want to get all your documents ready now so when you are ITA, no delays.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Homguy:
Homguy:
Good day friends, I have been following this thread for a while due to my intent to migrate to Canada when possible. I and my fiancee have written the IELTS exam. We passed very decently (8 /9). However, as a pharmacist in Nigeria, is it compulsory i do a qualifications assessment before applying to the pool?

Secondly, i have a friend in Canada whose willing to stand as a relative, however, he is really a family friend. My question is would the difference in our family names be a problem? And would i be required to migrate to the same city he is in?
Thanks

Cc; Maternal
Justwise
Fusion23

Let me answer your 2nd question. I have a zillion Canadian citizen friends in Canada but it is illegal to deceive CIC. And you will have to prove it by documentation, birth certificates with both your parents names on there. Besides if the relative is not a blood relation, I.e. Mother, father, sibling...forget it. Except you want to go the PNP route where you get points for having a relative living in that province. I will advise you to go get your papers assessed, and apply like everyone else TRUTHFULLY. Then pray to God to grant y'all favor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by salford1: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

Let me answer your 2nd question. I have a zillion Canadian citizen friends in Canada but it is illegal to deceive CIC. And you will have to prove it by documentation, birth certificates with both your parents names on there. Besides if the relative is not a blood relation, I.e. Mother, father, sibling...forget it. Except you want to go the PNP route where you get points for having a relative living in that province. I will advise you to go get your papers assessed, and apply like everyone else TRUTHFULLY. Then pray to God to grant y'all favor.
Thanks for this comment. Honesty pays ALWAYS...
Honesty is one of the major factors that sets develeped countries apart from undeveloped ones...

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by lonelyhrt(f): 7:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
freeradical:
I do not think NOC C is eligible for express entry under FSW. Have you checked out NOC 3219 which looks to me like it suits your work experience. Remember that the VO will match the duties of your work experience letter you submit with that of the NOC you will eventually choose. So arm yourself with this information when you are about getting your work reference letter.

Wish you all d best in your PR journey.

Thanks so much for people but for people with NOC C what route do they apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Homguy(m): 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

I am nit trying to decieve CIC, I am well aware of the possible aftermath. However, are you very certain about this as i got contrary opinions from people around me who have applied. However, i thought i should confirm here. Can any other person give an opinion on this? Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
cochtrane:

You welcome smiley
Trying to compile responses from Pg101 - Pg200 now. But distracted sha grin

You are simply amazing...
God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by calfy: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Homguy:
Homguy:

Thanks

Cc; Maternal
Justwise
Fusion23
Zandora

Yes you need to do your ECA and I advise you do it with IQAS. It will be assessed as a Bachelors Degree. When you get to Canada, you can do the necessary qualifying exams. Your IELTS result seems good but you need to consider each band separately. if you did >= 8 in Listening and >= 7 in the other bands, you are good to go, especially if your age is less than 35 years. My final words, do your ECA and jump into the pool. Things become clearer while in the pool. Please leave out your friend in the entire process, you won't be getting any points from him.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Homguy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
calfy:

Yes you need to do your ECA and I advise you do it with IQAS. It will be assessed as a Bachelors Degree. When you get to Canada, you can do the necessary qualifying exams. Your IELTS result seems good but you need to consider each band separately. if you did >= 8 in Listening and >= 7 in the other bands, you are good to go, especially if your age is less than 35 years. My final words, do your ECA and jump into the pool. Things become clearer while in the pool. Please leave out your friend in the entire process, you won't be getting any points from him.
thanks bro. Noted.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Blingyrie: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abeg wat else did u give dhl along with ya pum to pick up ur passport from Accra?? Any other form??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Kyaggy(f): 7:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wura27:
Thanks to all you lovely people for the congratulatory messages, I know we will all testify soonest whether it's awaiting IELTS, awaiting AOR or PPR.

To all those worried about their submitted application or anything, don't worry and just leave all to God. I thought my application was messy and I scaled through with no ADR, nothing!

1. A bulk of my money entered my account after I got my ITA but I did not do gift deed or write any letter explaining the source of funds (timeline btw my ITA and AOR was about 3 weeks)
2. I only put the first page of each of my 6 month statement leaving all other pages behind (I did not quickly realize I could reduce it)
3. I did not write any LOE, did not attach any additional document or justify anything at all
4. My name is sometimes scattered. Like I'm known by d 2nd name in my passport so some of my documents only had my 2nd name and surname without the first name on my passport (I was advised to get an affidavit justifying this but I never did)
5. Although I had a valid US visa as at the time I applied, I was rejected about 7 years ago and I forgot to state it in my application.
6. I was in UK on vacation when I did and got my UK PC, I was later told that I should have done it after leaving the country and to urgently raise CSE which I never did
7. Plenty other things I thought were issues but can't state all now.

This is for those that have submitted and are worried about one thing or the other.

If you haven't submitted, PLEASE DON'T BE LIKE ME! I don't know why I was so stubborn, it wud save you a whole lot of worry knowing your application is detailed when it's in progress!

In my excitement I forgot to write my timeline.

Type of Applicant: Single Applicant
ITA: May 4
AOR: May 26
Medicals passed: July 1
IP1: July 1
NA2: July 5
IP2: August 2
PPR: August 5 cheesy

Congrats to all my PPRpeople, passport stamped peeps and a big future congrats to all my peeps waiting to testify- WE SHALL ALL TESTIFY!

Wow!
What a jagajaga application...
Grace got your back jor.
Congrats!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

Thanks Canadianfly for your response. Well said. Good job on the responses you and others have been providing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kyaggy:

You are simply amazing...
God bless you real good.
Lol. Thanks. I hope it helped.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cochtrane(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Homguy:
Homguy:

Thanks

Cc; Maternal
Justwise
Fusion23
Zandora

Let me answer your questions cos I've found something similar reading through this thread.

On question 1, check here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/2#38466144

On question 2. Yes, it would matter that you guys dont have anything in common.

A relative should be:
You (or your spouse or common-law partner who will come with you to Canada) have a brother or sister who is:

living in Canada and
a citizen or permanent resident of Canada
To get these points, the brother or sister must also be

18 years old or older
related by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption
have a parent in common

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by boldinc(m): 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Your question has been answered Correctly earlier on... You cannot claim anyone not Blood related to you (same father, Mother, sibling, or partner) as family in Canada.

You seem to be looking out for some sort of 'go ahead' from anyone... No one here would advise you otherwise from being totally truthful. It is stated clearly on their website. As advised, try PNP or other means to boost your score.

All the best!

Homguy:
I am nit trying to decieve CIC, I am well aware of the possible aftermath. However, are you very certain about this as i got contrary opinions from people around me who have applied. However, i thought i should confirm here. Can any other person give an opinion on this? Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ITABABE: 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

You are next in line
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Homguy:

Yes you are... and you're still seeking opinion from others.
The only way you can claim your friend is through PNP and as a family friend not a family member.
In your main application you would have to prove he or she is related to you by showing birth certificates, marriage certificates etc
Do the right thing please and keep it truthful so you don't play with a 5 year ban.
All the best.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hello everyone, please I'm new here. Been trying to follow the thread. I need some help with my application.
We received our ITA July and been trying to finish profile. My husband is the main applicant but I am filling the profile on our behalf. While I was creating his profile, i created one of his job experiences as two different ones because he had two roles in the company. Now, they've asked for references for both jobs. He will only get one letter of refernce which will state the different positions, is it ok to use this letter for both jobs?
Also, i added his first job for which he never reallt got a letter of appointment and he is not able to get a reference letter from this company. He has over 10 years experience so this doesn't really affect his score in any way. What do you advise we do?
Should he just write a letter of explanation for This?
Please help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
MRSDA:
Hello everyone, please I'm new here. Been trying to follow the thread. I need some help with my application.
We received our ITA July and been trying to finish profile. My husband is the main applicant but I am filling the profile on our behalf. While I was creating his profile, i created one of his job experiences as two different ones because he had two roles in the company. Now, they've asked for references for both jobs. He will only get one letter of refernce which will state the different positions, is it ok to use this letter for both jobs?
Also, i added his first job for which he never reallt got a letter of appointment and he is not able to get a reference letter from this company. He has over 10 years experience so this doesn't really affect his score in any way. What do you advise we do?
Should he just write a letter of explanation for This?
Please help me out.

Can I edit the profile by taking out the job since there is a modify button?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Morbolar: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
calfy:

Can Pharmacy be evaluated by IQAS. Shouldnt it be PEBC. Pls educate me if i am wrong.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Morbolar:

Can Pharmacy be evaluated by IQAS. Shouldnt it be PEBC. Pls educate me if i am wrong.

From what I have observed so far, it can be assessed by all of them. But PEBC is the main organization that should do it. But many people decide not to do it because of the requirements PEBC gives them, I think they have to get licensing statements from some regulatory bodies in Nigeria and so on and we all know how that can play out. It is very stressful from what someone told me. However, if one succeeds with PEBC, it will likely be assessed as a professional degree, which is equivalent to a Master's degree, which gives more points.
In order to avoid all the stress they decide to go for WES and IQAS assessment and the degree will be assessed as a Bachelor's degree.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by bbaby84(f): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
MRSDA:

That's what I did. The first role was just a year so I moved it to PH. Just remember to calculate your scores if you still score 67 or more . You're good to go.
You can add it to your LOE though I forgot to do that.
Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by closetextrovert: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
MRSDA:

Yes you can modify your profile at anytime. But make sure you re-calculate your CRS score to ensure it is still above or the same with the minimum points score of your round of invitations. If after ypur modification and your crs score falls below the minimum score, you have to withdraw your application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by dashwert: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hi,

I received an email from this address -IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, requesting for my passport, photographs and additional information. I am a Nigerian applicant and the email seems different form others I've seen on this forum.

My confusion is, the email does not specify an address to courier the documents to. Hence, I think it might be a glitch. Although, the letter has my name, UCI and application numbers on it.

If it was not sent in error, how do I know where to send the documents to? i have sent an email and hope to hear from the officers soon, however, I am aware they may not respond or respond after the 15 day deadline I have been given.

So I need help from anyone that has experienced the same thing or has useful information on how I can resolve this.

PS: Can I request to have the documents sent to the Canadian embassy in Nigeria as opposed to mailing it out of the country?

Below is the content of the email.

Thanks
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

OR

Applicants residing in Ghana

You may also use the services of VFS Global Ghana by following the instructions on their website at: http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/ghana/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section.

Applicants residing in Nigeria (Passport Submission Only)

You may use the services of VFS Global Nigeria by following the instructions on their website at:

http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ under the “Passport Transmission Services” section. If you received a letter requesting additional documents, please use a courier service.

Please note that submission of passport(s) in person will not be accepted at the Canadian High Commission.

The visa(s) will be valid until the expiry of your medical results or until the expiry of your passports, whichever is earliest. As the validity of your visa(s) has been already established and is limited to a fixed date, it CANNOT be extended under any circumstances. We therefore urge you to read and follow carefully the instructions outlined in this letter without delay.

PHOTOGRAPHS

You must also provide two passport photos for every person receiving a visa on your application. Photograph specifications can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Print the specifications and bring them with you to a commercial photographer. A visa will not be issued if your photo does not match the specifications listed in the link above.

**** PLEASE NOTE:

Failure to provide the required travel document(s) within 15 days from the date of this letter will lead us to conclude that you are no longer interested in immigrating to Canada and your application will be refused based on the information that is available in your file. Once the application is refused, you would be able to reapply, but you would be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. The new application would be assessed according to the Canadian Immigration legislations in force at the time that the new application was filed.

Please note that we will strive to meet the foregoing service standards. However, there may be occasions when we cannot issue your visas within these standards. Accordingly, you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

Kindly be informed that we will not respond to status update queries once you have submitted your passports. We ask for your patience while we prepare your visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

☐ PASSPORTS: Ensure you read and follow the points below:

There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passports.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months from the time you come for the visa.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
☐ TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:

These photographs must follow the photo specifications outlined in the following link: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf. Ensure they are taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND and that the SIZE OF THE FACE is between 31 – 36 mm. Photos should not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada.

☐ MEDICAL EXAMS AND POLICE CLEARANCES: This is relevant only if specifically requested and not already provided. If you must provide these documents, be sure to complete your medical exams and submit your police clearances either AT THE SAME TIME or BEFORE you submit your passport.

PLANNING AHEAD – PRE-ARRIVAL SERVICES

As you have now received a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) or have been notified to submit your travel documents in preparation for the issuance of a COPR, you are strongly encouraged to use free pre-arrival services funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Several online and in-person services are available to you, your spouse and your dependants. These services can help you find out more about living and working in Canada. They can also help you take steps to get your education, work experience, and professional licenses/certificates recognized in Canada, and access other free settlement services once you have arrived in Canada.

To learn more about free pre-arrival services that you can access before you leave, please visit the IRCC website(canada.ca/pre-arrival-services). Please note that in order to access these services, you must show a copy of this letter to the service provider. In-person orientation sessions are very popular and space is limited. We encourage you to register early to secure a spot in an upcoming session.

As you may know, Canada is a bilingual country where both French and English are spoken. If you are interested in living in French, you can get information about Francophone life across Canada by visiting Canada.ca/francoimmigration.

PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THIS LETTER IN YOUR ENVELOPE.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Height and Eye Colour Chart

Please list height and eye colour for yourself and all accompanying family members below.

Eye colour choices: Blue, Green, Gray, Black, Brown, Hazel or Other.

Principal Applicant

Name: ____________________________________________ Date of Birth: __________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: __________

Spouse/ Common-Law Partner

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:__________________

Dependent

HEIGHT: ___________CM or ________ FEET ________INCHES EYE COLOUR: _________

Dependent

Dependent

Name:_____________________________________________ Date of Birth:_____________ _

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MRSDA: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thank you for the response. Please what do you mean to recalculate my score?

bbaby84:

That's what I did. The first role was just a year so I moved it to PH. Just remember to calculate your scores if you still score 67 or more . You're good to go.
You can add it to your LOE though I forgot to do that.
Good luck.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by infix123: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=infix123 post=59151461]
I want to know if you get a pick up mail in your inbox or in ur cic. Mine was approved since friday but I didnt get any pick up mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by infix123: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
infix123:

Please, which visa office did you send your passport ? I submitted sent mine to Ghana and it was received on friday morning(28th of august) but till now I have not gotten any approval on my profile.

I want to know if you get a pick up mail in your inbox or in ur cic. Mine was approved since friday but I didnt get any pick up mail
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Canadianfly: 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Homguy:

I am actually concerned that your friend is willing to commit a criminal offence for your matter without giving it a second thought. When you do eventually move to Canada, biko make honest friends and stay away from dodgy people.

For "those around you that have applied" you don't know their story. People tell all sorts of stories to share their experiences in immigration. As long as you are not the applying candidate, you can never tell who is lying in their story to you. Or twisting the truth. And everyone's "level of grace" (to borrow coza word grin) is different.

So my advice is focus on you and your fiancée and do things honestly.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by cheapphones: 10:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Homguy:
A lot of ppl have advised you but I will add my own, the reason why ppl are asking you to be honest with cic isn't so that you'll make heaven, it's because cic is thorough in their background check and they WILL find you out if you lie, and their zero tolerance for liars earns such ppl 5 year ban. My sis that is an expert on visas usually says that if you have a Canadian visa on your passport, even US would feel at peace to give you visa cos they know how thorough cic is with their checks. So brotherly, for the sake of your canny dream, be honest, it's obvious you can't get relative points from your family friend, if you can't meet up the crs points for ita directly, try pnp.
All the best.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Dammiehar(f): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

I am actually concerned that your friend is willing to commit a criminal offence for your matter without giving it a second thought. When you do eventually move to Canada, biko make honest friends and stay away from dodgy people.

For "those around you that have applied" you don't know their story. People tell all sorts of stories to share their experiences in immigration. As long as you are not the applying candidate, you can never tell who is lying in their story to you. Or twisting the truth. And everyone's "level of grace" (to borrow coza word grin) is different.

So my advice is focus on you and your fiancée and do things honestly.

Best piece of advice. The length to which some people can go sometimes beats my imagination. And come to think about it, when this so-called family friend applied to immigrate to Canada, did he not fill the names of his family members? Did he include the name of the poster as a family member?

If they are asked to explain that, how will they go about it? Please and please, for this Express Entry, let us all try to be as honest as possible. If your CRS is not high enough, find other ways to improve it. Rewrite IELTS, learn french, seek PNPs, submit whatever documents you have and back it all up with prayers. It will all work out at God's appointed time, I missed the two most recent draws by very few points and I am still holding on to hope, and looking for ways to improve my score, because I know it will all work out. We as Nigerians need to start working on repairing our image on the international scene, not creating problems for each other. Please, this is an appeal to us all, God bless everyone and make this dream a reality.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.