Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2598275 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (821) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by MJBA: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hello buddies, aving a difference of +1 in my express entry profile nd my calculation from CRS tool....dnt knw whr dis is coming from.....if any1 has an idea wht dis cud be?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Anneehis: 1:49am On Mar 21, 2016
Hello everyone, Please I submitted my PR application in November, My Spouse's Passport used for the application expired in Feb.. I am unable to change it to the new passport no, I hope this does not change anything, or how can a change be effected. Secondly we are told to notify CIC when there is a change in status such as childbirth, divorce etc, please through what channel can CIC be notified of anything? Via the CIC account or by phone or by mail?

Thanks for this forum!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AlphaNumero: 7:16am On Mar 21, 2016
kelvyn29:

Hello All,

Please is there any one who has attended the Heriot-Watts University, Edinburgh Business School ?

I'm about to enroll for a Post Graduate Certificate course online n Business Management and I plan to get it evaluated by WES to get more points when evaluated with my Bachelors degree (two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees)

Please has any one gone through this process ?

I hear WES might not evaluate post graduate certificates for one to choose two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees.

Please advise as I do not want to enroll for this course and WES does not evaluate it as a grad certificate of Canadian equivalency.

WES has a tool online, however, there are no certificates or diplomas than can be evaluated using the tool.

Kindly advise, Thanks.

Just to add... if you do an online degree, be sure to mention in your LOE at the point of application that it is an online. Otherwise, CIC will expect you to include the PCC for the country where you got the degree. There is an assumption that you lived in the country.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Any one got any correspondence from Ghana lately?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by BE811APP: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2016
BE811APP:
Hello Good People,

Pls how can One build a good case on the lump/large sum of amount in an account..

If its a gift or sale of property.. how is it gonna be explained that it wont raise issues..

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hi everyone

Thanks for all the support so far.

Pls I'm about to submit my EE profile(just waiting for my TRF from BC and for WES to conclude d ECA) Is there any document I'll need to upload on d EE profile?? Do I need my transcripts at any point(apart from WES which has been sent&verified) coz my school is saying that they can't give it to me shocked shocked

Well on a lighter note, God did it for me and I got CLB 9 and above on my 1st attempt at IELTS cheesy grin wink
Brethren praise the lord! grin

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by vcole: 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
congrats. i have been keeping an eye out for an update on your ielts seeing as you were so focussed on prep and all.
iphie25:
Hi everyone

Pls I'm about to submit my EE profile(just waiting for my TRF from BC and for WES to conclude d ECA) Is there any document I'll need to upload on d EE profile?? Do I need my transcripts at any point(apart from WES which has been sent&verified) coz my school is saying that they can't give it to me shocked shocked

Well on a lighter note, God did it for me and I got CLB 9 and above in my 1st attempt at IELTS cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by JesusDWay(m): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
iphie25:
Hi everyone

Well on a lighter note, God did it for me and I got CLB 9 and above in my 1st attempt at IELTS cheesy grin wink

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
vcole:
congrats. i have been keeping an eye out for an update on your ielts seeing as you were so focussed on prep and all.

Congrats.

Give details now!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
vcole:
chimaXYZ:

Congrats.
Give details now!
JesusDWay:

Congrats

Thanks guys.

Here it is...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by chimaXYZ: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
iphie25:

Thanks, guys.

Here it is...

Yipeeeee! And bravo

Happy for you bruv. We could use this as a case study of some kind if you could give us more information. We could refer prospective test takers here.

Kindly let us know the materials you used, the number of hours of study, the study strategy etc. If for nothing, it could serve as both a guide and inspiration for others!

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by AENY: 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello House,
greetings to all, Please I want to know how long it will take to process Manitoba Provincial Nominee program going by the current program. that is from the first day you submitted your application to the time of being nominated, and the time it wild take for CIC to issue PR if you are norminated.

Also after been nominated, what is the next step? Do they issue certification of nomination. immediately? if yes, what follows and if no, what is the next step?

Regards

Lesley.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by berexio1: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yea,, I took all the required with me.. grin
shodexy:

Since u have the PR stuff in mind, did u get all d required documents to process it like reference letters from previous employers before u left Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
chimaXYZ:

Yipeeeee! And bravo

Happy for you bruv. We could use this as a case study of some kind if you could give us more information. We could refer prospective test takers here.

Kindly let us know the materials you used, the number of hours of study, the study strategy etc. If for nothing, it could serve as both a guide and inspiration for others!

Cheers!

Ok...I hd roughly a month to read. Used Cambridge Ielts 1-9. Hd two weeks of intensive study for L and R. Then a week for writing and d last week I dedicated solely to W and S. I used Ieltsbuddy.com but I found Ieltsliz's lessons most instructive smiley

NB I be woman o cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by ugoiyke79e: 11:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
iphie25:

Ok...I hd roughly a month to read. Used Cambridge Ielts 1-9. Hd two weeks of intensive study for L and R. Then a week for writing and d last week I dedicated solely to W and S. I used Ieltsbuddy.com but I found Ieltsliz's lessons most instructive smiley

NB I be woman o cheesy
Congrats iphie25 . this is very encouraging. we hope to get there too soonest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by zeelo2014: 2:34am On Mar 22, 2016
WoodcrestMayor:
Any one got any correspondence from Ghana lately?
Lots of updates from Accra in the last 2weeks. Mainly visas and PPRs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Refreshagain: 5:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Good morning wonderful people. Pls is the uelts speaking test before the writing test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2016
Refreshagain:
Good morning wonderful people. Pls is the uelts speaking test before the writing test?

Yeah it's usually some days before the main test (listening, reading and writing).
But they'll notify you so don't worry.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
ugoiyke79e:

Congrats iphie25 . this is very encouraging. we hope to get there too soonest.

You definitely will by his grace. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Refreshagain: 7:42am On Mar 22, 2016
iphie25:

Yeah it's usually some days before the main test (listening, reading and writing).
But they'll notify you so don't worry.

Thanks plenty Iphie25, you're a star
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Please can someone show me a sample of his/her work reference letter or point me in d right direction?? My Madam is asking what she needs to include and I've got no clue

Also I need to knw if there's any other work document I'll be needing...I don't want to ask her twice. Are pay-slips compulsory??

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2016
Refreshagain:

Thanks plenty Iphie25, you're a star

Uw dear and so are you wink

Beht no I'm Gulder grin cheesy grin wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by primeson1(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2016
iphie25:

Uw dear and so are you wink

Beht no I'm Gulder grin cheesy grin wink

Iphie congrats even though u av not replied my mail. I am writing April 2nd in lagos, who else is with me. Let's work together.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2016
iphie25:
Please can someone show me a sample of his/her work reference letter or point me in d right direction?? My Madam is asking what she needs to include and I've got no clue

Also I need to knw if there's any other work document I'll be needing...I don't want to ask her twice. Are pay-slips compulsory??

Thanks.

Forwarded a sample to your email.

Pay slips are not compulsory. If your reference letter has everything CIC wants, it should suffice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Abeg, can a child use a different passport from that of his parents?

I'm wondering if my son's US passport will be ok for the application. Or must i get him a Nigerian passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iceberg54: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

Pay slips are not compulsory. If your reference letter has everything CIC wants, it should suffice.

Hi pls could you forward to icelander54@yahoo.com

My employer has also requested a format and i would love to see a sample. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2016
#
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by SlowlybtSurely: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
iceberg54:

Hi pls could you forward to icelander54@yahoo.com

My employer has also requested a format and i would love to see a sample. Thanks a lot

Done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2016
primeson1:

Iphie congrats even though u av not replied my mail. I am writing April 2nd in lagos, who else is with me. Let's work together.

I have replied. Pls check ur mail. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here by iphie25(f): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2016
SlowlybtSurely:

Thanks dear...I owe u one wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (821)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.