Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? (1389 Views)

"Usman Aminat Is Innocent Of 20k For Sex Video & Iphone 7 Theft Accusation":Lady / Is It Good For Husbands To Reject Food When Angry? / Falconey Should Be Ban For False Accusation Against Ivvy (plagiarism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by Ximonak: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
A friend of mine just came back from where he went for service batch B they were through since July, the guy was doing part-time teaching but a good job offer came up here in lagos.
I met him and he was a bit worried, we are very close(when it comes to discussing anything relating to girl). He told me that he called a close corp member friend(girl) yesterday to say hi, she then told him that she is pregnant. And when he asked her who is responsible she said him.
He though that it was a joke so he asked her how she knew, she said her stomach was biting her so she went to chemist then the chemist lady said she it's pregnancy. He never slept with her because the day he want to bleep he found out that she is a virgin so he just stopped and refuse to break it, he confirmed that her hymen was intact, so they only kiss and romance, sometimes she gives him handjob...
But he have never go down because she said wanted him(marriage) and he plainly told her no.
I just told him that the lady know that he is cool and too loyal, that is why she want to use pregnancy to pin him to her. He asked the babe if she is still intact she said she is confused finish...

The babe is asking him what to do. I told him to tell the babe as a friend (not the depositor) she should wash it out since she said it just a week (and today is a week and two days he saw the girl last)
Me am certain that the pregnancy is fake because reading through their chat the babe have not answered any question on the matter of she been a virgin(hymen still intact) before he left.
Please extra mature advise needed.
Re: How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Oloshos be warned...

tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by Cutehector(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
The more reason why I'm extra careful these days

1 Like

Re: How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by Ximonak: 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cutehector:
The more reason why I'm extra careful these days
so advice on how to save him from falling for the accusation
Re: How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by kossyablaze(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Team Durex or Carex

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by Spikkylee: 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2015
Durex XL to avoid unnecessary leakages
Re: How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by olowookerekemi(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
the lady only wants to use dat to pin him done.ao wil she b pregnant if her hymen r stil intact or ao wil she knws she is pregnant after a week..

1 Like

Re: How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
He didn't 'sleep' with her and she's pregnant? Is she an end time pregnant virgin or what She just wants to pin him down that's all. He should take her for a pregnancy test.That shouldn't be too hard
Re: How To Reject/stop False Accusation (about Pregnancy)? by Ximonak: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
divAnnie:
He didn't 'sleep' with her and she's pregnant? Is she an end time pregnant virgin or what She just wants to pin him down that's all. He should take her for a pregnancy test.That shouldn't be too hard
me self confuse self, if not that I read the chat, I would not believe my guy.
na second Mary she wan b?
and the babe is not in lagos ooo, read d post again

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Girls To Hold Hands / Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa / 10 Places Single Ladies Should Avoid In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.