Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Know When A Girl Orgasms - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms (39542 Views)

Why Do I Keep Having Orgasms Early Mornings Without Sex? / Why Do Girls Fake Orgasms??? / 7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by begwong: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Curling of the toe can occur whether she is cumming or not, its simply a reaction to the pleasures.

Ways to know a girl is cumming for sure is the spasm of the vaginal wall.

The tightening of the wall around the joy stick or finger or if during oral the spasm of the vaginal wall reflects to the outside as a form of clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing at a very quick pace.

Simply the spasm of the Vaginal wall accompanied by the tightening of the wall when this occurs it is impossible for the girl to fake what comes next which includes grabbing the edge of the bed, curling the toes, or grabbing your head pushing it deeper into the canaan land..lol.. and mostly beautified by the quaking and shivering of her whole body during the orgasmic period.

Mostly after this some girls might need a while to recover because the clitoral hood gets too sensitive and so needs to be given a little time to recover..
Best response thus far!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nature8(m): 7:01am On Sep 26, 2015
MissEfe:
You are more correct than d op. It seems u are talking from many experience. YOU are Smart. grin You are more correct than d op. It seems u are talking from many experience. YOU are Smart.
grin[quote author=MissEfe post=38385230] You are more correct than d op. It seems u are talking from many experience. YOU are Smart. grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Omotayor123(f): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2015
ATMC:
Really? Do you stare at her toes?
You are still asking Check out the dude monicker!
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:20am On Sep 26, 2015
ATMC:
The facial expression, moans, body movement and many other orgasmic display can be faked except ONE. THIS cannot be faked because it is a reflex action. So, it remains a sure way to prove she 'cummed' grin

Women mostly fake orgasm due to kindness. Yeah. They are putting their men first though at their own disadvantage. It may not be cool but then there are a thousand and one things we do that are not cool. So, back to the gist, if you are reading this, be sure to abide by just one rule which I will write at the end of this post. Thank you.

Sneezing goes with blinking just as 'cu.ming' goes with the curling of the big toes. Just as it is practically impossible to sneeze with your eyes open so it is with cu.ming without curling the toes. It is a reflex action. So, forget the screaming and kicking and boxing the air plus porrn-star moaning and watch out for the toes.

The rule...don't let the last sentence above distract you, focus on her and what makes her cu.m not the cu.ming.

Good luck.
I dont believe i need pratical abeg. grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ryanfletcher: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2015
hmmmm,op your case is strooooooong **Eleyi gidi gan**
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by IamLEGEND1: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:25am On Sep 26, 2015
Vinshu:
THE TRUTH:

Orgasm is faked because the female is not enjoying the activity. And there are reasons as to why:

-) The guy is not playing with her. Just thrusting.

-) Short or no fore-play. Straight to the activity

-) Short or small organ.. I.e not hitting the spot required.

-) Organ too long or big.. I.e feeling pain instead so she fakes so you cum and f!uck off.

-) No sensation.. e.g trash talks.. try it, it works.

-) Not in the mood. Most cases.

And so on..
Professional orgasm consultant grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by flinsburg: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by sevantex(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
grabbing the edge of the bed, curling the toes, or grabbing your head pushing it deeper into the canaan land..lol.. and mostly beautified by the quaking and shivering of her whole body during the orgasmic period.

Spot on bro!. This is d major way to know especially the shiverin/quakin/spasm of the whole body. Girls can hardly fake that.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 26, 2015
tommychow:

Lmao! I'm pretty sure she knew you knew when she really came. Then she started faking falling asleep, feeling tired and staggering. My guy, everything can be faked except squirting. Only 100% confirmation.
Very true...
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
This is a selfish mindset brother.

Sex should be equally enjoyable to both gender, so her orgasm matters as much as yours.

You must pay mind to her own needs because a woman's sexual needs and wants are far more complex than that of a man.

So strive to give your woman orgasms because every lady deserves it as much as you think you deserve orgasm too.

squirting may occur from G - spot stimulation... center of gravity orgasm is a totally different form of female orgasm from clitoral orgasm. . And i bet center of gravity based orgasms are more intense...
Hehehehe....dis guy u funny sha. U don't need to spell it bold na. Well, if u want to get heart attack ontop making a woman cumme na u sabi ooo... D fact still remains, "weather u make her come or not, she will still cheat on u" period!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2015
tommychow:

Abi o! How many men don suffer heart attack on top kerewa? I'll tell her straight up "l'm giving you 20 pumps tonight. You better be almost there!" Na by force?
U b guy wey sabi jare no mind dat johnydon wey dey form caring man like say him get iron dick. Well, sha among all d ladies I've meet only dis one girl has refused to orgasms no matter how much I tried so I'd to give it up abeg I won't kill myself over a woman pls. I later understood d easiest way to make a woman come is "feeling" simple u don't need to do much work. She seeing u alone or a tough can even mk her come. Its that simple
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 9:42am On Sep 26, 2015
forix4u:

Hehehehe....dis guy u funny sha. U don't need to spell it bold na. Well, if u want to get heart attack ontop making a woman cumme na u sabi ooo... D fact still remains, "weather u make her come or not, she will still cheat on u" period!
And you will not cheat?

First it is wrong to sterotype women that they must always cheat, after all nothing suggests you don't cheat more..

Her orgasm is as important as yours and you don't need to have a heart attack over making her Cuum.. you only need to know how to and it becomes too simple..

6 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by tohpahz(f): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by koppa(m): 11:54am On Sep 26, 2015
tohpahz:
grin
is it true,from a curios soul
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Sheflex4real(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
simplex2:
Can't seem to find them toes; I''m doing missionary and the toes are curled up my back, I'm in doggy and its buried deep inside the bed behind me, she's riding my dckk cowgirl and them toes are folded away behind her...

Wait a minute, reverse cowgirl...aha...that's the toes...its permanently curled though.

#sighs#
That's clever

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Curling of the toe can occur whether she is cumming or not, its simply a reaction to the pleasures.

Ways to know a girl is cumming for sure is the spasm of the vaginal wall.

The tightening of the wall around the joy stick or finger or if during oral the spasm of the vaginal wall reflects to the outside as a form of clenching and relaxing, clenching and relaxing at a very quick pace.

Simply the spasm of the Vaginal wall accompanied by the tightening of the wall when this occurs it is impossible for the girl to fake what comes next which includes grabbing the edge of the bed, curling the toes, or grabbing your head pushing it deeper into the canaan land..lol.. and mostly beautified by the quaking and shivering of her whole body during the orgasmic period.

Mostly after this some girls might need a while to recover because the clitoral hood gets too sensitive and so needs to be given a little time to recover..

#BOSS
Care to help me out? Show me tips?
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
And you will not cheat?

First it is wrong to sterotype women that they must always cheat, after all nothing suggests you don't cheat more..

Her orgasm is as important as yours and you don't need to have a heart attack over making her Cuum.. you only need to know how to and it becomes too simple..
Lover boy...OP pls tell dis guy to free me abeg abi him b gay
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 12:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
coltdolt:

#BOSS
Care to help me out? Show me tips?
[b]
First thing you need is patience, do not be the kind of man that just wants to get into the business immediately by penetrating.

Fore-play is the most important part of getting your woman ready, a girl's sexual needs are far more complex than ours.
So take your time on long lasting and hot fore-play and most importantly you have to know what your woman loves.

I recommend special emphasis on Neck kisses, nibbles and twirling of the tongue. .No lady can resist that.

Kissing the ear lobes, shoulders, toes, stomach, belly button.

Nipple sucking is very important but pay mind to her feedback to know if to apply a bit hard or softness while at it.

Lap kisses drives them wild, you may take your kisses through out her laps down to her inner laps almost brushing the honey pot but don't touch the honey pot. . that tease and anticipation literally gets them nuts.

Nipple pinches, if you are the type that is comfortable with eating the Coochie, you take your time on that and never forget to maintain soft pinches on the nips.

One finger first into the Vay and try to brush through the upper wall of the coochie . . . .Just take your time to please your woman.

Never you both be as silent as logs, communicate on your wants in bed and don't be too selfish not to let out rewarding groans and moans when she is riding or treating the D right..

Not an expert though, just my two scents from experience
[/b]

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
forix4u:

Lover boy...OP pls tell dis guy to free me abeg abi him b gay

Blood of Amadioha shocked Gay!!!....shocked

Ewooo **Runs out of thread** before this guy start looking at someone's ass ...You no go see me oo #Ghostmode grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Olasco93: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
We are trying to save the Youths from engaging in Premarital Sex, you people are here talking about Orgasm. If one look very well, one will see that all of you talking about Orgasm here are not Married. Using yourselves like 'Maggis'.
It's ony God that will help you all.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Olasco93: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
We are trying to save the Youths from engaging in Premarital Sex, you people are here encouraging them by talking about Orgasm. If one look very well, one will see that all of you talking about Orgasm here are not Married. Using yourselves like 'Maggis'.
I think the OP suppose specify that the thread is for the married only.
It's ony God that will help you all.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]
First thing you need is patience, do not be the kind of man that just wants to get into the business immediately by penetrating.

Fore-play is the most important part of getting your woman ready, a girl's sexual needs a far more complex than hours.
So take your time on long lasting and hot fore-play and most importantly you have to know what your woman loves.

I recommend special emphasis on Neck kisses, nibbles and twirling of the tongue. .No lady can resist that.

Kissing the ear lobes, shoulders, toes, stomach, belly button.

Nipple sucking is very important but pay mind to her feedback to know if to apply a bit hard or softness while at it.

Lap kisses drives them wild, you may take your kisses through out her laps down to her inner laps almost brushing the honey pot but don't touch the honey pot. . that tease and anticipation literally gets them nuts.

Nipple pinches, if you are the type that is comfortable with eating the Coochie, you take your time on that and never forget to maintain soft pinches on the nips.

One finger first into the Vay and try to brush through the upper wall of the coochie . . . .Just take your time to please your woman.

Never you both be as silent as logs, communicate on your wants in bed and don't be too selfish not to let out rewarding groans and moans when she is riding or treating the D right..

Not an expert though, just my two scents from experience
[/b]

I'm a lady. Thanks. Will forward to Oga
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
coltdolt:

Hahah...his post made you confess.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
sweetorgasms:
@OP ure 100% correct, that is why i make sure that a lady cums anytime i am having sex with her bfore i cum myself, bcaus i know the signs
30SECS MEN MAKING NOISE...

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by johnydon22(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
coltdolt:

Oh crap...my bad...!!! didn't know...

4 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by tohpahz(f): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
koppa:
is it true,from a curios soul

Lolzz. Ask d op na.. wink or johnydon22 grin he knows more cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by tommychow(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
forix4u:

U b guy wey sabi jare no mind dat johnydon wey dey form caring man like say him get iron dick. Well, sha among all d ladies I've meet only dis one girl has refused to orgasms no matter how much I tried so I'd to give it up abeg I won't kill myself over a woman pls. I later understood d easiest way to make a woman come is "feeling" simple u don't need to do much work. She seeing u alone or a tough can even mk her come. Its that simple

Yeah, making her feeling emotional. Ma guy, they too complex. I don tire.
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ITbomb(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2015
I don't understand
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by xtervaganza(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2015
So I should leave the sweet poocee and look at the toes?

Wetin be my own, if you like cum or go if I no release I won't stop banging grin grin grin
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by xtervaganza(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2015
zheroes:
to understand how a lady feels if she doesn't cum, lets ask ourselves as guys- will you be moved to having sex if at every point in time you don't ejaculate, the answer is a resounding NO!!!, The moment you cant cum there cant be any sex, but why would a guy sleep with a girl and she wont cum, it means he doesn't know what he is doing period, my girl squirts every moment we have sex because I have made it my duty that she does before I do and there are various techniques to doing that. go and read .
not all ladies squirt na
Re: How To Know When A Girl Orgasms by ATMC(f): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
ITbomb:
I don't understand
You missed tech news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.