Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? (3633 Views)

Is Chris Ngige Blind? See These Photos Of The Minister At Dino's Book Launch / Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures) / See What Chris Ngige Did Today With Other Senators After Taking A Bow(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by nationwide1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
He has been usually silent. Has he been relegated to the background?

What has happened to the ever smiling Ngige?

Someone should help out. Thanks.
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by Ezenwammadu(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
Who cares about that short midget and his potruded belly

4 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2015
No matter his contributions to the APC,he still belongs to the 5%

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by PedroJP(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
pity him n allow him think. Don't compound his misery

3 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by neolboy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Exile. Hapi bir day 2 me

1 Like

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by mployer(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
He is 5%, he probably just realised that.

10 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by doublewisdom: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
He's somewhere wishing he had listened to us.

7 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by reuben79: 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Igbos hv used dey ar political tribalism,favourism,nepotism and religionlism killed political carrer of chist Ngige.igbos fine it difficult to jst hv one elder stateman in der region,its is a pity.igbos will continue slave to south-south till kindom come

4 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by Gboliwe: 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
At an IDP camp in Edo state.
His people rejected him, Abuja forsook him so he's presently displaced. I hope he gets his feet back

10 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by chigoizie7(m): 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sorry to say dis OP, but u re irrelevant for remembering and irrelevant !mbecile like NGiGE d short man.

Dr chris NGIGE can never be a governor in Anambra state again, - peter obi.

It is happening, he is very irrelevant in SE. He dares not speak, else he will forever regret any attempt.

4 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by yarnings: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ngigi has a place in this govt....take it or leave it ...time will telll...quote me
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by seacoast(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
Making more money
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by stanech: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
The same road Rochas will take after his tenure

Amaechi is already irrelevant. If he like make he follow the duara dullard go spain

They are all still in the 5percent

PS I am proudly 5percent

9 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by kernel501: 7:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
Igbos hv used dey ar political tribalism,favourism,nepotism and religionlism killed political carrer of chist Ngige.igbos fine it difficult to jst hv one elder stateman in der region,its is a pity.igbos will continue slave to south-south till kindom come

Elder statesman like Tinubu who every Yoruba man now works for like slave hahahaha... that's the reason for brown zinc round the whole West.
South South ad East are brothers, not the slavery relationship between North and West, have they released your elder statesman that slept on the floor for four days, you couldn't even cough cowards.

14 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by reuben79: 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

Elder statesman like Tinubu who every Yoruba man now works for like slave hahahaha... that's the reason for brown zinc round the whole West.
South South ad East are brothers, not the slavery relationship between North and West, have they released your elder statesman that slept on the floor for four days, you couldn't even cough cowards.
i always laugh igbos politics,i no even understand der political plann,igbos ar slave to south-south......infact its very very laughable.....do u knw how many languages der ar have in s/s?only edo st alone hv more dan 30 languages,desamethin in rivers st,delta and cross-river.igbos man cannot be vice president in dis country talkless of president.

1 Like

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by kernel501: 8:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
i always laugh igbos politics,i no even understand der political plann,igbos ar slave to south-south......infact its very very laughable.....do u knw how many languages der ar have in s/s?only edo st alone hv more dan 30 languages,desamethin in rivers st,delta and cross-river.igbos man cannot be vice president in dis country talkless of president.

We don't need a mere commissioner's office to be relevant, we are tolling the part of the Chinese, controlling the economy is the best way to rule, not sitting on empty belly.
Since we are the best in education now in Nigeria, with the added advantage of innovative skills, then...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by johnmark1234(m): 8:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
stanech:
The same road Rochas will take after his tenure

Amaechi is already irrelevant. If he like make he follow the duara dullard go spain

They are all still in the 5percent

PS I am proudly 5percent

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
He's busy somewhere counting his loss angry

10 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by reuben79: 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

We don't need a mere commissioner's office to be relevant, we are tolling the part of the Chinese, controlling the economy is the best way to rule, not sitting on empty belly.
Since we are the best in education now in Nigeria, with the added advantage of innovative skills, then...
lol best education indid.osinbanjo is mere commissioner gud and fine"nobody in ur region u can compare wit osinbanjo"politically,educationally,legally and socially.tell me how many profesor in law"SAN"u hv in igboland?pls politics is nt ur callin ok,go back to market and start ur normal business
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by lionstone: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
THE DOG THAT WILL GET LOST WILL NOT HEAR THE HUNTERS WHISTLE. NGIGE WE WARN YOU U REFUSE.

6 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by PhockPhockMan: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
I saw him at IDP [ Internally Displaced Politicians ] camp,

Proudly 5%

9 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by kernel501: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
lol best education indid.osinbanjo is mere commissioner gud and fine"nobody in ur region u can compare wit osinbanjo"politically,educationally,legally and socially.tell me how many profesor in law"SAN"u hv in igboland?pls politics is nt ur callin ok,go back to market and start ur normal business

Since you are living in the 90s, be my guess. Google the states with the highest number of Professors, Doctorate Degrees and Bsc in Nigeria, unfortunately not even one Yoruba state made first 4th, we took first three compiled by NUC. JAMB and WASSCE we have been leading since... check out

http://nigeriaworld.com/articles/2009/feb/101.html

4 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by futurewise11(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

Since you are living in the 90s, be my guess. Google the states with the highest number of Professors, Doctorate Degrees and Bsc in Nigeria, unfortunately not even one Yoruba state made first 4th, we took first three compiled by NUC. JAMB and WASSCE we have been leading since... check out

False and fallacy statistical presentation by an igboman.check the name of the writer.
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
IMO has the highest number of professors in Nigeria.
IMO
Ondo
Anambra

....in that order

1 Like

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by reuben79: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

guy don't decieve urself"u can compare sw wit se in level of everythins"b best education,educators'schoolars and d best universities in nigeria u will fine it in SW.how many many yorubas ar base in igboland?wat do u hv?i beg packwell
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by reuben79: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

IMO has the highest number of professors in Nigeria.
IMO
Ondo
Anambra

....in that order
pls mention and name them one by one pls.am waitin
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by reuben79: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

where u can fine best universities,schoolars,educated go to ws ok
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
I saw him at IDP [ Internally Displaced Politicians ] camp,

Proudly 5%

grin grin grin
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by ribbit: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
kernel501:

Heheheheh.. Igbos, the most deluded tribe in the world . grin
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by kernel501: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
where u can fine best universities,schoolars,educated go to ws ok

Structures don't make a nation, people do. You have better universities we have better students, so... who is winning?
I've shown you evidents. Igbos Are The Most Brilliant Black African Race...US Academic Report 2015

http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by kernel501: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
reuben79:
guy don't decieve urself"u can compare sw wit se in level of everythins"b best education,educators'schoolars and d best universities in nigeria u will fine it in SW.how many many yorubas ar base in igboland?wat do u hv?i beg packwell

It marvels me that most Yorubas still believe we are still in the 60s... Keep it live.

5 Likes

Re: APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? by kernel501: 12:08am On Sep 26, 2015
futurewise11:

False and fallacy statistical presentation by an igboman.check the name of the writer.

futurewise11:

A Yoruba writer have this to say...
Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the
National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the
highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria. Ekiti and
Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six
respectively.
In 2014, the reports of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and the
National Examination Council (NECO) revealed that the Yorubas have been
upturned by the Easterners in terms of academic performance. Ekiti, a state
known as fountain of knowledge, was number 34 in 2013.

https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The North Really One (my Kaduna Experience Today) / Lagos 2019: We Fear We’ll Lose To Rigging, Vote-buying –AD Candidate / There Are Two Moments In History When, As A Yoruba, I Was Embarrassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.