Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time (49724 Views)

Preparing Ogbono Soup For The First Time. / See The Giant Tortoise Found And Slaughtered For Peppersoup In Lagos (photos) / White Girl Sees Nigerian Fried Plantain For The First Time And Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by Etukis1(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2015
Tortoises nah better meat abeg my guy next time you c am buy my share
Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2015
They are not innocent and very harmful.I have one grin . Very cunny animal..his pet name is o.. tongue
invisibility:

Tortoise for real? That innocent harmless creature that never hurt anybody. The OP can eat anything.
Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by simpleseyi: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2015
braine:
Na wah... I thought they use it for charms especially those yahoo boys. so People eat this?? ?? cry cry

The OP also used it for charms and sacrifice so that maga go pay, do you want the OP to state everything verbatim? My friend, add one and two together na.
Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by redsun(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Burger01:
My God! Nigerians can eat anything! Are we that hungry angry

Honestly, we are so cruel angry

Very cruel. How can anybody wants to it such an ancient survivor at this time and age where people should be be preserving such creatures for tourism and posterity? They are worth much more alive to the present and future generations than dead

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by sparkleboy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy. Ewu, how do you mean?

Funny Nigerians ROTFLMAO
menix:
Op after eating it, ve u discovered that ur _erection comes on slow pace nd u now thrust more cous of d slow Rythm in u.

Pray it does not put u in Buhari's condition.
Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by Pamelayoung: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2015
Ayama!
Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 04, 2015
tpiander:
never had it before.

Eating tortoise makes people wise. grin
Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by KingTom(m): 3:03am On Oct 07, 2015
dominique:
In my decades of existence I've never heard of tortoise being eaten.

There's nothing Nigerians can't eat, even the rearest of the endangered species, they must eat. Why are we like this? We need functional conservation agencies in this country.

The way the Op snuffed life out of the poor tortoise makes me sick.
Eating turtles is not a new thing.
Re: My Experience With Eating Tortoise For The First Time by Paulpenny(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
Inyanma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? / The Fishes One Man Caught In My Village Today / What Happened To MR BIGGS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.