Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76265 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by IAmBhijay(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Empire

Lucious Lyon!!

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by tomsniel(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
The blacklist and big bang theory

JAMES SPADER(Raymond reddington)
Jim parsons (Sheldon Cooper)

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by bigv(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Trials of The Senate President. The actor is my favourite. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by IAmBhijay(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Empire

Lucious Lyon

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by franklingud(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Arrow season 4..
My fav is oliver and felicity
That gyal too HOT!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mine is 160M coned! Favourite character is bubu!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Olamitisoji(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sleepy Hollow - Icabod Crane
Gotham- Penguin
Devious Maids - the Powells
Empire- Cookie

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ademoladeji(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
EmagNig:
GOTHAM

PENGUIN

CHECK MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAFF TIRE TODAY

PENGUIN na badooooo

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
None
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by dhsfbi(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Dallas S3. John Ross
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Dannyset(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Is complete Season 5 of Game of thrones out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by flokii: 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Tyrant., strain, Dominion..
and Revolution s1-3.. one of the best I've seen ever..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by LeoFish92(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Freemanan:
DA VINCI DEMON

POPE SESTET

Your head dey there, I'm currently on the second season, that show make sense die, please can someone recommend a good TV series where the lead actor displays high class intelligence, smartness and ingenuity, something like scofield of prison break or Leonardo da Vinci of da Vinci demons etc such movies help to upgrade my IQ

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Donpressman(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
am currently watching "There was a state" my favourite cast is actress Bukola Saraki

lol.... Haff tried na
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chelseaboi(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Name:The country northen nigeria
Actor:the flying president...
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by efemty001: 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
Papa ajasco.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by orobs93(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
After prison break and 24
I don't tink there will be another season film like dose two again

Scofield,t bag sucre and licoln burrows and many a few

Jack buar and David palmer

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Histrings08(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Pretty little liars, my favorite character is A.... Meanwhile scandal is back again, Olivia Pope ND Fitzgerald saga

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Charles4075(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mine is Naruto (Season 44) favourite characters are Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke, Hatake Kakashi, Gaara, Uchiha Itachi and Lord Orichimaru... Also Bleach (Season 6) favourite characters are Kurosaki Ichigo, Rukia Kuchika, Kuchika Byakuya, Ichimaru Gin, Abarai Renji and Zaraki Kenpachi.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by zionism43696: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
mine is Korean movie blademan season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by psalmsonovic(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
power. -- James st Patrick (ghost)

16 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sats: 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
naruto shippuden

i really like hinata

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by dhsfbi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
KingEli:
I just finished watching season 4 of Dallas and my favorite character is John Ross (Josh Henderson)..Currently on Season 5 of Game of Thrones..My favorite character is Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)....what about you?

where do you see Dallas season 4. I only have 9 episodes for season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by olajorn(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
I don finish the Blacklist season 2,my favorite is James spader (Reddington)

Orange is the new black season 3...Dasha Polanco (daya)...d babe too fine

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by burkevalocks: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Narcos only 1 season right now
Empire S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by ademoladeji(m): 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
flokii:
Tyrant., strain, Dominion..

and Revolution s1-3.. one of the best I've seen ever..

Asides revolution which I've not seen, others na badass movies... I'm still seeing them
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by halmeyd(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
jenyna:
Empire Hakeem grin kiss wink infact I love all d characters
I also. Like all d characters bt My favorite is cookie....damn dat woman is woooowwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by lumixCeasar(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Currently re watching Blacklist season 2, Raymond Reddinton is my man

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by efemty001: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
LeoFish92:

Your head dey there, I'm currently on the second season, that show make sense die, please can someone recommend a good TV series where the lead actor displays high class intelligence, smartness and ingenuity, something like scofield of prison break or Leonardo da Vinci of da Vinci demons etc such movies help to upgrade my IQ
. How you wan take watch movie after the movie make sense way person come die again. Haba. U go say the movie make sense dey alive. Ok

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by abduldope(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
debolly:
I don't really watch series...I don't like having to watch every season of a particular series.
i bet u cn watch doz telemundo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by chemmerfrank(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
Vikings = floki/ragnar
Narcos=escobar
Power= tommy
Big bang theory= sheldon
Those are my guys...their parts are always on point

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by 2kris(m): 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Manuelson:
the mentalist - patrick Jane
suits - harvey spectre
me tooo i like that guy crazy way of thinking bt it yield result

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV / Ozo Touches Nengi's Backside As Housemates Spend Time In Jacuzzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.