Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76248 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

How can I? Na all mouthing off. grin

It's cloudy and kinda cold over here, no sight of sun. The studio ish, you do it for free? If you don't, you can take an excuse and not go today.
So you will pour expensive wine abi grin

Nayy it's not free and I'm not even doing it cos of the pay which is even very small. it's something I enjoy plus I gotta go today...didnt go last week cos I travelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

So you will pour expensive wine abi grin

Nayy it's not free and I'm not even doing it cos of the pay which is even very small. it's something I enjoy plus I gotta go today...didnt go last week cos I travelled.
LOL. See your pouted lips like expensive wine. Kpata kpata, na nmanyi ngwo I go pour you. grin
ExPENsive ko, exBIROsive ni. tongue

That's good. Plus you need the exposure too even if it's free. You never can tell if your future might navigate towards that direction, and it can open doors for you. I read that one of the founders of that Station is balling big now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

LOL. See your pouted lips like expensive wine. Kpata kpata, na nmanyi ngwo I go pour you. grin
ExPENsive ko, exBIROsive ni. tongue

That's good. Plus you need the exposure too even if it's free. You never can tell if your future might navigate towards that direction, and it can open doors for you. I read that one of the founders of that Station is balling big now.
Haba sini, be nice undecided

Yeah yeah.. Hope you enjoying your weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
Haba sini, be nice undecided

Yeah yeah.. Hope you enjoying your weekend.

I'm a nice guy. Am I not? sad

Nothing to enjoy this weekend. The mission I traveled for wasn't successful. I hope for a better fortune next week. So you do watch Power? I heard mixed reviews about it. A friend of mine said apart from sexual scenes, there's nothing much interesting about it. Is it true?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

I'm a nice guy. Am I not? sad

Nothing to enjoy this weekend. The mission I traveled for wasn't successful. I hope for a better fortune next week. So you do watch Power? I heard mixed reviews about it. A friend of mine said apart from sexual scenes, there's nothing much interesting about it. Is it true?
You are not ooo undecided

Well..people always have diff views about same stuff. For me, apart from the sexual scenes, it's very interesting. Its suspense filled and action packed. Good actors too, 50cent who acted happened to be the producer..It's a do.pe movie..I like it, can't say more. Just try see s01 first.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Tash.. You must have a real name.
I do na..who said Tash was my real name?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:

You are not ooo undecided

Well..people always have diff views about same stuff. For me, apart from the sexual scenes, it's very interesting. Its suspense filled and action packed. Good actors too, 50cent who acted happened to be the producer..It's a do.pe movie..I like it, can't say more. Just try see s01 first.

And I thought I was? angry Ok, how do I turn my bad boy personality around? undecided

Okay. The reason I was asking was coz I wanted to download the 2 seasons, but wanted to hear different opinions so I wouldn't waste my MB in case it's crap.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Tash.. You must have a real name.
Her real name is Mgbeke. Thank me later. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

Lol... She sure looks like one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
I do na..who said Tash was my real name?
So Tash, do you mind typing what your real name is
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

And I thought I was? angry Ok, how do I turn my bad boy personality around? undecided

Okay. The reason I was asking was coz I wanted to download the 2 seasons, but wanted to hear different opinions so I wouldn't waste my MB in case it's crap.
Google it grin

It's a tight movie, you would enjoy it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
sinizia:

I blame you? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
Tashaamania:
I blame you? undecided
Em no sexy? Or you prefer Nkoli? undecided

How are you and your studio session today? smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinizia:

Em no sexy? Or you prefer Nkoli? undecided

How are you and your studio session today? smiley
None of the above undecided

Was fine grin tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

None of the above undecided

Was fine grin tongue

Nkoli, did you went to studio and ended up getting locked up behind, and hence the late reply? gringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinizia:

Nkoli, did you went to studio and ended up getting locked up behind, and hence the late reply? gringrin
Stop calling me Nkoli undecided
I told you I was busy with exam preparations. undecided grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tashaamania:
Stop calling me Nkoli undecided I told you I was busy with exam preparations. undecided grin
Mgbeke or Nkoli, choose one. undecided

Oh, I forgot. When are you starting your exams? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinizia:

Mgbeke or Nkoli, choose one. undecided

Oh, I forgot. When are you starting your exams? cheesy
Is it by force? I don't want anyone undecided

Not telling tongue
[size=2pt]started today[/size]
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tashaamania:
Is it by force? I don't want anyone undecided
Not telling tongue [size=2pt]started today[/size]
Nkoli is it then!! angry

Ode ni e!! You already told me nau. grin
success dear. Imma pray for your knucklehead to pass. tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinizia:

Nkoli is it then!! angry

Ode ni e!! You already told me nau. grin

success dear. Imma pray for your knucklehead to pass. tongue
Your restoration is on the way undecided
Thanks smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Your restoration is on the way undecided
Thanks smiley

My restoration? i no well before? angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tashaamania(f): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
sinizia:

My restoration? i no well before? angry angry
More or less grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by sinizia: 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tashaamania:
More or less grin

Oya go and study your cadaver/books. Will see you after your exams. Your whole village of Nkanu, is hoping on you, don't fĂșck up o. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by adeniyi3971(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
Edge of paradise! Dozie anyanwu!
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by duduade: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

suits - Louis Litt grin
a thousand kisses from me to you... no homo.. looool.. the dude is just too wierd and funny...
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2015
duduade:
a thousand kisses from me to you... no homo.. looool.. the dude is just too wierd and funny...

you just got litt up

grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by duduade: 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

you just got litt up

grin grin grin

Lmaoooooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by umehmj(m): 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
duduade:

hahahaha....let's litt it up dudes. i root for Harvey specter sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by umehmj(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
supernatural...... dean Winchester
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by umehmj(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
two and half men.... mehn! all the characters are my favorite: Charlie Harper, Bertha, Jake Harper, rose, Alan harper a.k.a alimony lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by joanana(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
shegsrules:
The haves and the have nots - David Harrington and Oscar

Please where did you download the series ? i have tried many sites . Please help a sister.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by joanana(f): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Richmond996:
The haves and have nots just finished. Tyler Perry is fucking good with producing can't wait for next year next season

Please what site did you download the haves and the have nots? Please help me. its been a while . The last scene i watched Amanda pulled the trigger shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Pleaseeeeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.