Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76252 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2017
Gotham.
oswald cobblepot and Mr Nygma..
so dumb and evil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Tommey1: 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2017
ak33n:
Gotham.
so dumb and evil

Nice. But they ain't dumb.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Designated survivor
Kiefer Sutherland
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Rick9(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
Empire - Lucious Lyon

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by abuhson(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
Underground.................wat a movie
queen of the south...........such beast of a movie
Gang related............purely spectacular all episode are a hit
z nation...........murphy makes it all watering

best tv series seen xo far this year
[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Branzy(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2017
suit - Harvy
Gotham - Jim
designated survivors- keifer
The 100 -
Lucifer - Lucifer
Vikings -- long live Ragnar
and many more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Branzy(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2017
ak33n:
Gotham.
so dumb and evil

Nygma is cunny not dumb ...join us on Gotham thread the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/3434137/official-thread-gotham-series
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by barallanee(f): 4:55pm On Feb 26, 2017
Lucifer and my best character is lucifer
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by tunnex190: 2:27am On Mar 25, 2017
Scandal shit keeps getting real, tougher and full of suspense. I still don't believe Megs shot or killed Huck...if she did, in the end? then I will miss one of my favorite characters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by roqrules04(m): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
The Originals season4. Eps 1& 2.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by roqrules04(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Prison Break season5 will also be out April 4.
I can't just wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by AfricanMoviestv: 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is the best love movie of the year with over 100k views in one day. The Rich Man and The Poor Village Girl.
[ https:///Kfwqb1]

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by aliondo: 12:07am On Dec 13, 2017
abuhson:
Underground.................wat a movie
queen of the south...........such beast of a movie
Gang related............purely spectacular all episode are a hit
z nation...........murphy makes it all watering

best tv series seen xo far this year
[color=#006600][/color]

Gang related...one of my best series...still dunno why it was cancelled but i have not seen z nation and underground yet..any similarities with gang related?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by FBS: 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Chi. I repeat, some very good, young and upcoming actors. Acting is in the gene for sure.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by 1SuzzieP: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
I just finished watching season 4 of Dallas and my favorite character is John Ross (Josh Henderson)..Currently on Season 5 of Game of Thrones..My favorite character is Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage)....what about you?

Please help me qualify to d final stage of the Set2Blow contest, please VIEW and LIKE my performance, remember to click on the LIKE button via d link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnzDO4a3c1E and please share to all. Tnx
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Viiictor10(m): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2018
Breaking Bad - Walter White

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by saif351(m): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2018
roqrules04:
The Originals season4. Eps 1& 2.
stil in season3.dat girl davina is really cute!!,even all the characters cant resist her charm!
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by roqrules04(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
saif351:
stil in season3.dat girl davina is really cute!!,even all the characters cant resist her charm!

Yes she's the most beautiful. Let me give you a hint on s4.. Hayley died angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by saif351(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
wow....,dat lady sacrifice alot 4 those brothers(klaus&elijah).they wil miss her alot
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Rxick(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2018
none wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
barallanee:
Lucifer and my best character is lucifer
how interesting is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2018
orobs93:
After prison break and 24
I don't tink there will be another season film like dose two again

Scofield,t bag sucre and licoln burrows and many a few

Jack buar and David palmer
What about Lagend of the seeker, the walking dead and merlin?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by orobs93(m): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
What about Lagend of the seeker, the walking dead and merlin?

I don't fancy sci fi movovies
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
orobs93:

I don't fancy sci fi movovies
Seeker is not Sci Fi
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Luchiana1(f): 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by zeanslim(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2018
I am obviously bored have nothing to do lol, I began to remember other TV series that had molded my childhood, most weren’t horror unfortunately and they included:

Sunset Beach
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Passions
Merlin
Legend of Seeker
Family Matters
Martin
Everybody Hates Chris
Second Chance
The Bold and the Beautiful
Days of our Lives.

So today decided to come up with a list of

10 Most Popular TV Series Still Running

The link above consists of TV series that are currently on air and have amassed quite a number of viewers every week they air as they provide classic entertainment and fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by SavageMode: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Supernatural
Dean Winchester
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Leviana(f): 3:21am On Mar 25, 2019
Shadowhunters.

Definitely Magnus Bane
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Leviana(f): 3:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Shadowhunters.
Definitely Magnus Bane

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Shademola(f): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
Latest TV series on ground please...... Just in mood of watching a sensitive movie be it romantic drama or action
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by DabuIIIT: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2020
dapsoou:

To much Hay activities in that Show I had to Stop
Btw, audionews, please get your phone number off your page. Enemies that may not like your posts full nairaland o. You can create a neutral handle and use it to advertise,not this your particular endangered handle...be careful

Code?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by kenesh(f): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hi pls anyone who has moneyheist season 4 should pls send to me. Thank you in antcipation

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.