Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? (76238 Views)

Which TV Series Are You Currently Watching / Which Movie Series Are You Watching Right Now / What Tv Series Are You Expecting Next Season By 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Emmyk(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
[quote author=killsmith post=38382726][/quote]
Damn it!! angry It has been cancelled??

Why so they cancel movies after season 1?? Most series I watch recently get cancelled.... Is it exposing some secrets or no more sponsors??

Maybe we even have some Gabriels out there in America already cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by abiodunz3: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
wow i neva see anybody wey watch mad men 4 hea, tis was an awesome series nd d lead character don draper was awesome as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by UjSizzle(f): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Simpsons

Homer Simpson cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by SimplyIFE(m): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Empire S2
Jamal
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by flokii: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
Alexander001:
is revolution season three out? and were can I download it.

i bought the dvd...
not sure abt d site but you can check o2tvseries.com

Miles can kill for Africa... bad guyss
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by U2ice(m): 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2015
KyleXY!
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by glamourroudy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
ademoladeji:
24..... Chloe Obrian

Tyrant.... Jamal Abu Fayeed

Suit..... Michael Ross

Dominion... Angel Michael

Homeland.... Kate and Agent Broody

Vampire Diaries....Damon Salvatore

Originals... Nick 'Klaus' Michaelson

Witches of Eastends, Hostages, House of Cards, Extant, Scandals, Teen Wolf, Star Crossed....

Walahi, I'm in love with series... The suspense na baba
me and you both grin I love the villians
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by RaeMystix: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
Empire season 2. Cookie is my fav
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Chanzy1(m): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
LeoFish92:
Guys, can someone suggest a TV series with good action and steamy sex scenes?

Game of thrones is the solution to all your problems
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by simplex2: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hello? Do I know you? Why you just jump come quote me?

I didn't quote you to exchange pleasantries; stop posting spoilers here, some of us may want to watch the movie later...
That's what simple courtesy demands:

Now u can start barking.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2015
Manuelson:
the mentalist - patrick Jane suits - harvey spectre
suits - Louis Litt grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by simplex2: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
U2ice:
KyleXY!

Yuckk!

#pukes#

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by moski5(m): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
simplex2:

Okk, I'm crossing it off my 'to-watch' list.
if yu love music See Empire story line is good2
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Msquare220: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
ademoladeji:
24..... Chloe Obrian

Suit..... Michael Ross

Witches of Eastends, Hostages, House of Cards, Extant, Scandals, Teen Wolf, Star Crossed....

What a coincident,,, though in VD I like Stefan Salvatore
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by leyte(m): 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
The Last Ship is the new Prison break... Suspense filled from beginning till end.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Chanzy1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
simplex2:

Yuckk!

#pukes#
That series stopped when I was like in my sophomore year
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by haul: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jacobs cross-----prospero
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by tomsniel(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
donigspain:
Exactly what I'm watching. Though seen all Big Bang Theory.
Seen TBBT season 7ep 1, ??... I love James SPADER die... His dialogue and charisma is out of this world !
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Eberex(m): 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Mind your language. Giovanni.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chanzy1:

Suits Season 7 Men which planet are you watching from
Days of future past?

There are those guys who still patronises film vendors.. a guy once told me he had watched season 5 of Game of Thrones but when i downloaded the real season 5 it was new to him......

God bless whosoever discovered that mtn stuff..(u know na) grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by rotexteymie(f): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
SCANDAL--OLIVIA POPE. AND FITZGERALD
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
jenyna:
Empire 2, Hakeem grin kiss wink infact I love all d characters
there's just somthn about empire! U just have to love all the characters, even the most evil of them cheesy wanna wait until the season is over, so I can binge!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Alexander001(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
flokii:

i bought the dvd...
not sure abt d site but you can check o2tvseries.com

Miles can kill for Africa... bad guyss
miles my guy...do you know of any interesting series like revolution? I like epic series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by lekan29ice(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
code of conduct tribunal and the main character is saraki
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
Richiy:
Am still asking, what exactly is the fuss about Empire? I have seen the series, but it doesn't strike me to be as amazing as a lot of people think it is. Is it just me or what?

And here I thought it was just me! Had to stop at s1e07 after forcing myself through the previous eps. I am presently seeing 12monkeys, it's been really good so far. One other show deserving of a shoutout is Marco Polo, it's good!

Has anyone seen 'The knick'?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Richiy(f): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
jayfolarin:

And here I thought it was just me! Had to stop at s1e07 after forcing myself through the previous eps. I am presently seeing 12monkeys, it's been really good so far. One other show deserving of a shoutout is Marco Polo, it's good!

Have you seen Originals?
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by glamourroudy(m): 11:46pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by rotexteymie(f): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
ademoladeji:
24..... Chloe Obrian

Suit..... Michael Ross

I think we have thesame taste for movies
I love those series die!!!esp Scandal,originals,24,teenwolf.....INFACT EVERYTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by U2ice(m): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
simplex2:

Yuckk!
#pukes#

If u like shi.t...
Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by Ufranklin92(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
LeoFish92:

Your head dey there, I'm currently on the second season, that show make sense die, please can someone recommend a good TV series where the lead actor displays high class intelligence, smartness and ingenuity, something like scofield of prison break or Leonardo da Vinci of da Vinci demons etc such movies help to upgrade my IQ

try scorpion

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? by dearsly(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2015
LeoFish92:
Guys, can someone suggest a TV series with good action and steamy sex scenes?

BANSHEE!!....tnk me later...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

The Gardener's Daughter: TV Soap Opera / Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / CONSAT SATELITE IS REBRANDING TO PLAY TV, IN COLABORATION WITH FREE TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.