Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

:::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: (3092 Views)

Photo Editing App With Mesmerizing Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by Talk2SeaL: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Please friends i want to buy a laptop for my video n photo editing job. kindly suggest the best laptop that is suitable and more efficient for this job. professional Experience is welcome? Thanks.
Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by Ch1z0(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wats ur budget?
Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by Talk2SeaL: 8:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Ch1z0:
Wats ur budget?
Btw 60-70k
Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by InZA: 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Talk2SeaL:
Btw 60-70k

To be honest... You won't get a powerful system that would give you seamless video editing for 60-70k. If you were only going to be using it for photo editing, then yeah that amount would do just fine.

For video editing, after getting the standard editing softwares - Premiere pro, Aftereffects, etc you will still need to get other 3rd party softwares/pluggins and for a 60-70k system that will most likely be an i3 with a dedicated video card of way less than 1GB.... Bro, you won't enjoy your work.

So if you can add more money say 30-40k-You should be able to get a clean fairly used core i5 system with a reasonably sized video card.
Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by Talk2SeaL: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
InZA:

To be honest... You won't get a powerful system that would give you seamless video editing for 60-70k. If you were only going to be using it for photo editing, then yeah that amount would do just fine.

For video editing, after getting the standard editing softwares - Premiere pro, Aftereffects, etc you will still need to get other 3rd party softwares/pluggins and for a 60-70k system that will most likely be an i3 with a dedicated video card of way less than 1GB.... Bro, you won't enjoy your work. Waoh! Thanks alot. so i should be thinking of #100l to get this i5 machine? pls of which maker are we talking abt here? ,

So if you can add more money say 30-40k-You should be able to get a clean fairly used core i5 system with a reasonably sized video card.
Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by Talk2SeaL: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Thanks InZA, i truely appreciate ur advice. but pls if am to get this i5 machine as you adviced, which maker will it be? n can't i get brand new one within d range of 90k n 100k
Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by InZA: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Talk2SeaL:
Thanks InZA, i truely appreciate ur advice. but pls if am to get this i5 machine as you adviced, which maker will it be? n can't i get brand new one within d range of 90k n 100k

You're welcome bro. You can get an Hp for that amount...I can't give you the precise model but there are many Core i5 Hp laptops for you to pick from. The reason why I suggested a fairly used laptop for that amount is because you know they say " Soup wey sweet na money kill am". Most, if not all laptops with higher processing powers (i5, i7 etc) are really expensive to the "average user". A brand new core i5 hp laptop should be in the range of 120k-150k. So that's why I suggested a fairly used machine.

1 Like

Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by Talk2SeaL: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
InZA:

Thanks brother.... am glad i now have d right idea of what i need, n have to work towards achieving it, am follow u.

You're welcome bro. You can get an Hp for that amount...I can't give you the precise model but there are many Core i5 Hp laptops for you to pick from. The reason why I suggested a fairly used laptop for that amount is because you know they say " Soup wey sweet na money kill am". Most, if not all laptops with higher processing powers (i5, i7 etc) are really expensive to the "average user". A brand new core i5 hp laptop should be in the range of 120k-150k. So that's why I suggested a fairly used machine.
Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by InZA: 2:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Talk2SeaL:

I'm glad I could help bro cool

1 Like

Re: :::::: Best Laptop For Video And Photo Editing ::::::: by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
Talk2SeaL:

Hp elitebook 8560p with 1gb dedicated graphic can do the job... I'm not a video editor but av i know someone using it for video editing..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See This Scary Make Up Artist Work ( Pictures ) / Hyperrealism Art By Arinze Stanley / Create Studio! Get this Professional 3D Animation Software Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.