Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... (76201 Views)

All Nigerian Presidents With Their Wives, Who Is The Cutest? (photos) / 5 Most Popular Daughters Of Nigerian Presidents / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Some saTANoids are just blockheads. Claiming a man that has just a son and over five daughters hates women, is a big lie.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
GEJ clearly understood the ladies first principle. coolcoolcoolcool
Unlike Bubu who sees no use for women and relegates them to role(s) of subserviency.

Btw, the man wasn't bothered, he loves madam Pat to the moon and back.

You lot can continue drinking panadol for another man's headache.

And she wrecked him with her poor public show of shame #Prinspal #NaOnlyYouWakaCum??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by hansad: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Protocol can change. Buhari belongs to a religion that takes women to be mere seexx toys not to be seen in public.

Jonathan does not see his wife different from him.

And you Op, so it still de pain you that Patience Jonathan - a woman - shaked hands with men in public?
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by popcykaylah(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
DickTator1:
Why does Buhari always wear black on foreign trips, cult tins?
is that black or coffee brown..smh
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by jumobi1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
The two men in the GEJ pic have since passed. RIP but crazy
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by hansad: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2015
Baawaa:
Never again Jonathan in this nation!
Too weak and corrupt!

Never again can you receive proceeds from crude oil from Jonathan's backyard.

Ignorance is a big disease.
Can you define a nation?
Is Nigeria a nation yet?
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Yehman(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
DickTator1:
Na the only official cloth he get. Abi u see clothes for his asset declaration?
#are u a learner?
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by nobeku: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
Unlike Bubu who sees no use for women and relegates them to role(s) of subserviency.

Afo ANU!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Monalisa185(f): 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Chai! Omotayor. Why are you this ugly nau? Chisos! Nawaooo

lol

#wicked
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by sweatlana: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

One woman respects her President, the other doesn't.

So going on official trip with ur husband is disrespectful?

Well u be satan pikin so I no blame you
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by opedaydydx9(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
DickTator1:
Johnathan was wearing blue black abi ode
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ExInferis(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

One has charisma and the other has zero personality

One detests corruption while the other one celebrates it

One is focusing on moving Nigeria forward while the other one did not give a damn

Lastly, one has a tidy wife with self respect while the other one has an uncontrollable and greedy wife, we can notice her greed from her size.

We thank the Lord for PMB

Now Nigeria does not have a first lady and her admirers who eat as if they want to commit suicide.

Aw fucck man, i was eating!

That picture completely ruined my lunch thank you very much!

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by babafirst(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ebukaobi:

One has charisma and the other has zero personality

One detests corruption while the other one celebrates it

One is focusing on moving Nigeria forward while the other one did not give a damn

Lastly, one has a tidy wife with self respect while the other one has an uncontrollable and greedy wife, we can notice her greed from her size.

We thank the Lord for PMB

Now Nigeria does not have a first lady and her admirers who eat as if they want to commit suicide.
Lol,elenupa (Ur mouth fit kill)Na the final yabbing be this.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by oz4real83(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

your post would have been meaningful when it had nothing to do with the welfare of over 170million people. What was her relevance in president's goodluck's visit to UN. She was supposed to support from the background!!! She was neither an aide,adviser or a minister. Governance is not a family affair!!!.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by daclint(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Goodluck is really a nice guy, that picture is the true definition of the word (LADIES FIRST)
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ahmedox(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
One president respects women the other hates women.
And he hates women so much dat he remarried after a compulsory divorce.... oh, he's also got 8 female children...... when r U gonna wake up to reality?
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ozid(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
IbnSultaan:

NA YELLOW JONA the hat man wear
Bros u funny die ur response was just too perfect
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
DickTator1:
Bc that's where his charms are
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by sunnymaja(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Madam Peace was acting as president that why she took frontage ahead if her husband who didn't know protocol but the procedure was corrected later. But PMB understands protocol and the fact that the constitution didn't give his wife right in the protocol. It is not about recognising women but doing the right thing

1 Like

Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by thebag(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
DickTator1:
I tell uuu... there's sometin wit that black gown
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by nortcentrallord(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Why is buhari shaking a woman. This is haram.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by jelal007(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
Trashy talk...that's violation of protocol. Dame was the one ruling anyway.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by bodee(m): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

Be sure to spill your intestines as you puke.
Swerve joorh!

If I've become a sycophant isn't it obvious I've learned from you?

You lot can't differentiate when a person's clearly goofing around and when a person's d-serious.

So much for being blinded by hateundecided
I am sure if you are PEJ, you won't behave like that. That's pix is quite awkward and a breach of protocol.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by bodee(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
hansad:
Protocol can change. Buhari belongs to a religion that takes women to be mere seexx toys not to be seen in public.

Jonathan does not see his wife different from him.

And you Op, so it still de pain you that Patience Jonathan - a woman - shaked hands with men in public?
I am not really against him taking his wife on official visit but the manner she behaved is unbecoming and quite rude.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ujupsy: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
This post won't do much but increase hatred among people
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ignyte(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:

Why take him when he knew his olodo son would be outta his depth?

Nigerians answer questions with questions
Why did Jona take Mama Peace (Whose English is something that advertises the failures of the Nigerian Educational sustem which Jona himself was part of) when he knew his olodo wife would be outta his depth..
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by ALIMINE(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
mtchw
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by Ndeewonu: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
One is simply a feminist!
One cannot even travel with his wife.
One has his wife relegated.
One has over 30 appointments, but less than five women!
One is a sadist!
That's the difference between the two presidents!
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by emperorchedda(m): 12:35am On Sep 27, 2015
Ebukaobi:

1. The manner in which you write is headache inducing

2. You need to work on your paragraphing and structure. No offence intended.

3. As for spoon feeding, that is an apt description of yourself, dont you think?

4.One will expect that someone that claims to be one of Africa's most envied and best female writers ( grin grin) will be more coherent and deliberate in her delivery. I would have imagined that these are skills that they teach at a primary level.
As expected, you have displayed your cognitive limitations yet again. Typical.

5.You earlier claimed that the Inec chairperson was Buhari's in-law and remarkably, you have now conveniently changed your tune. As one of Africa's best, I expect that you know that newspaper articles are not the best way to show familial relationships. I expected you to give me evidence that Buhari is indeed related to the woman.

6.Even more shockingly, you are conjecturing on the circumstances surrounding Slyva's court case. I asked for evidence and not conjectures or unsubstantiated reports .

7.You conveniently refused to provide evidence (well a newspaper article) that Oduah is still under investigation.

8. I am not having any argument with you. You dont measure up.
Absolutely spectacular!
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by skak(m): 1:26am On Sep 27, 2015
DickTator1:

You cannot identify a simple brown color because is Pa Buhari that wears it. Everything with Buhari is seems to you as black. Your eye is open but you cannot see.

Anyway, May you remain blind till 2013.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by SmartMugu: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2015
I swear i don't understand what this thread is about.
Re: When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... by arabianights: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Mogidi:

Yusuf Buhari who went with his playstation was more useful abi?

My dear i believe the question is on what was presented in the pictures and not what goes on behind the scenes.if yusuf buhari decides to play games is not our business .What is our business is that his father ,the president ,presents our image well, and does his duties as elected.

Of what essence what patience's visit to us along side her husband? what did she discuss with the government of first lady of u.s? Did it impact on the welfare of women of women in Nigeria or assist in developing laws?

if Aisha Buhari was to have gone with Buhar, I assure you it would have been on Business of the nation and nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.