Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:59 PM

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) (52450 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by dawtune(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
MsNas:

White girls want real love? Lmao. GTFOH pleasee. Lol. Trust me, those chicks are wiseee! More wise than we Africans care to acknowledge
your profile photo is awesome, thumbs up...
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Bonapart(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Its nt paining me u good to go with a white chick na am nt sayin u shdnt go for a white chick or any guy shdnt too
Bt not give a stewpid excuse dat a black girl loves money thats why you all dump dem atleasta n excuse of oh they are quite attractive usually beautiful nd stunning wud do not cos she doesnt like money a white girl loves money dan a black girl its a simple statistics ok
don't even go there cos you won't win
A white girl is ready to labour and contribute to the house but the black women ain't so
First they gold diggers
Even few who can labour are never ready to contribute

Dnt even go there pls

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
MsNas:

White girls want real love? Lmao. GTFOH pleasee. Lol. Trust me, those chicks are wiseee! More wise than we Africans care to acknowledge. They are very clever. Lol. They make you sign prenup and all sorts and after the terms of the prenups are over, they bail on your ass. Your property is free range. 50/50. Who lose?

And please tell me your joking with the confirmed court wedding. Are you referring to Nigeria or anywhere else? With our judicial system? You must be joking. How many Nigerian women married in court and ended up receiving NGN2500 every month as child support with no share of property when they divorced even if they get married in the court? Abegi, Naija court wedding is a no-no
Sister please PREACH!!!!!!
the day the black men realise ow a gem the black women they av lost they would kno cos recently i see white men gettin married to black women *africa in general* nd am like shocked
Life is a real twist o

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
don't even go there cos you won't win
A white girl is ready to labour and contribute to the house but the black women ain't so
First they gold diggers
Even few who can labour are never ready to contribute

Dnt even go there pls
Yeah they labour as mch as kim k laboured wit kanye to get paid to stay married.hmmm wan labour gan gidi gan ni i swear dey really labour cos dis jimi ikye baby mama was with him from the start she was all there b decivin ursef chai
The white allows u to take d white girls nd dey marry white girls grin we not hurt since d table turns well u marryy their girls they marry the blacks why are u now still angry

What u dont kno is a white chick can labour with a fellow white dude bt wen they are dealin with black men they go for self made already made black dude
Bt wen u guys see dem suffer with their fellow whites u tink dats d same way they gona treat u guys

*whispering*
Let me tell u a secret kim k is married to kanye west prenup way she gets his beverly home if she stay married for 10years
Remember when she wrote a letter to her self to read 10years later she never wrote she still sees her self with kanye still married bt no one noticed it

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
Galacious1:
I can't wait 2 be called ''Daddy''.

God will do it for u. It's so much fun, fatherhood. grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by agarawu23(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
MsNas:

White girls want real love? Lmao. GTFOH pleasee. Lol. Trust me, those chicks are wiseee! More wise than we Africans care to acknowledge. They are very clever. Lol. They make you sign prenup and all sorts and after the terms of the prenups are over, they bail on your ass. Your property is free range. 50/50. Who lose?

And please tell me your joking with the confirmed court wedding. Are you referring to Nigeria or anywhere else? With our judicial system? You must be joking. How many Nigerian women married in court and ended up receiving NGN2500 every month as child support with no share of property when they divorced even if they get married in the court? Abegi, Naija court wedding is crap
comparing white ladies with African ladies is what I can't agree. There is always a 'black sheep ' but I must confess white ladies don't care much about q rich guy cos money is nothing to them over there not "I never chop" babes wey full here.

I am telling you your court marriage here in Nigeria determine on the person you are dealing with and the lawyer in charge of your case if you are the lady. How will a guy earning 300k per month give you and your baby #2500 monthly? No!!! It's not done like that. If the guy you divorced is rich, your advantage is high and vice versa
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by flokii: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jim bad guyy...

Nadia don go carry belle cos of you...

Naso evry girl wey do use me do yanga now go dey admire me in future grin
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by agarawu23(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Ok they want REAL LOVE AND THEY THEMSELVES BROUGHT ABOUT *PRENUP* GETTIN PAID TO STAY MARRIED HA!
JESU THE BLACK RACE IS FULLY ENCHANTED TO TO O HA!!!
bitchh is everywhere OK? But I am focusing on the real ones not bitchees
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Bonapart(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Yeah they labour as mch as kim k laboured wit kanye to get paid to stay married.hmmm wan labour gan gidi gan ni i swear dey really labour cos dis jimi ikye baby mama was with him from the start she was all there b decivin ursef chai
The white allows u to take d white girls nd dey marry white girls grin we not hurt since d table turns well u marryy their girls they marry the blacks why are u now still angry

What u dont kno is a white chick can labour with a fellow white dude bt wen they are dealin with black men they go for self made already made black dude
Bt wen u guys see dem suffer with their fellow whites u tink dats d same way they gona treat u guys

*whispering*
Let me tell u a secret kim k is married to kanye west prenup way she gets his beverly home if she stay married for 10years
Remember when she wrote a letter to her self to read 10years later she never wrote she still sees her self with kanye still married bt no one noticed it
this babe bad o
I dey feel you but 'mind made up already'
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
bitchh is everywhere OK? But I am focusing on the real ones not bitchees

A GIRL IS A GIRL NO MATTER THE RACE THEY ALL ALIKE JUST LOOK FOR A GOOD OMNE REGARDLESS OF THE RACE

MY FIGHT IS GUYS SHD STOP SAYINGA BLACK GIRL IS BETTER THAN A WHITE GIRL OR A
WHITE GIRL BETTER THAN A BLACK GIRL OK

NO ONE KNOWS ADAMS WIFE EVE RACE IN THE BIBLE BT SHE ACTED LIKE A TYPICAL GIRL OK SO ITS NOT ABOUT THE RACE OR COLOUR ACTUALLY WE HAVE DECENT WHITES DECENT BLACKS

BIATCH WHITE BIATCH BLACK SO NO DIFFERENCE U BLACK GUYS IN AFRICA CONDEMN BLACK WHILE BLACK GUYS ABROAD RUNS HOME TO AFRICA TO MARRY THATS OW IT IS SAME WITH THE WHITES OK

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
Bonapart:
this babe bad o
I dey feel you but 'mind made up already'
Happy for u just make sure she is one of those reserved white girls please i wudnt want half of your property nd sweat taken in a flash
I wish u well grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Caracta(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lovely write-up. Sooo lovely!

Congrats Jim.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Dekatron(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
WHO CARES??

KINDLY TELL US WHEN THEY ARE BATHING THE KID.

WHO GIVES A FVCK??
AND ITS ON FP. . . People are right afterall
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Pamelayoung: 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
Jim Iyke who turned 39 today has finally confirmed that he is now a father by sharing a picture of him and his son lying on the bed with the following note:

https://instagram.com/p/8ERMPrlBH0/?taken-by=jim.iyke

Gud 4 jim. Cute baby.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Bonapart(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
halfrica:

Happy for u just make sure she is one of those reserved white girls please i wudnt want half of your property nd sweat taken in a flash
I wish u well grin
lol
God's sent is coming my way
I promise you she will be a wise builder grin kiss cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2015
360ng:
nice

[size=20pt]TO MY FUTURE KIDS,I PROMISE YOU THE BEST DAD EVER[ize]

I am here...or have I been disqualified?
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
you think say Jim go gree marry naija babe? When he knows dey only love for money grin

u soo much on point bro

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by lagdmark(m): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2015
epini:
Is the baby an albino undecided
Na adopted pikin, good move jim
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
His old time gf born twins for an anonymous man, he now has his own kid too (both out of wedlock)
. why their two relationship come bend like this ? undecided

Thank God for him anyway.
Wait Oo,what am i doing here
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Congratz to him... Coke n Fanta tinz smiley

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 26, 2015
Beautiful words for mother and child kiss love this.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by InvertedHammer: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2015
/
Nice picture.

But I hate tattoos. I find them utterly reprehensible.

/
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by philclem(m): 7:09am On Sep 26, 2015
I don't know how I feel about the piece...(Beautiful though) something tells me the mother of the baby is not in good state....my opinion though
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by fairygeh(f): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2015
halfrica:

Honey here is a little twist white girls love money more than black girls do u tink its ordinary silver ring dat a nigeria girl will manage is wat he wud giv d white girl
He is goin to propose wit a diamond ring
I read whr d girls said she didnt kno he was famous
Bliv me she knew he was rich white girls arent after ur fame just d cash abi why u tink for their grammy award emmy awards d white wana kill themselves for their celebrities
AV NEVER SEEN A BLACK GUY NOT PROPOSE TO A WHITE CHICK WITHOUT BUYING A VERY EXPENSIVE DIAMOND RING.
ND DEMAND HALF OF HIS PROPERTY WHEN THEY SPILT
MOST BLACK WOMEN DONT EVEN GET A BAG OF GARRI WHEN THEY SPLIT FROM THEIR HUSBAND.
I GUESS THE WHITE ILLIMINATI IS WORKING ON THE BLACK RACE angry angry angry angry
Why niggas confuse abroad black girls to african black girls amaze me black girls abroad av zero decency bt d ones in africa are stil moderately decent not all dat perfect bt will still do any day any time above abroad blacks
O ri e ti pe ju,your head is too correct.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2015
fairygeh:

O ri e ti pe ju,your head is too correct.

God bless u ma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by londoner: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Where is the criticism for Jim bringing a so called 'barsteward' child into the world? This was exactly my point on Nadia's thread here when people were insulting her for giving birth outside marriage.

I said there that Nigerians are so hypocritical when it comes to Nigerian men and women having kids outside wedlock. They assume the mum in this case is white so of course because of that she will be spared the wrath.

Anyway congrats Jim, all baby's are blessings.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2015
cool...
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by UIA04(f): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2015
Bonapart:
this one pay you o

Make una change character and we will come back to y'all. But as far me #teamwhitegirl no marra wot
Wait till your white wife divorces you and takes everything you've worked for including your boxers then you'll know how pricesless Nigerian women are.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by maryhaam(f): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2015
Bonapart:
this one pay you o

Make una change character and we will come back to y'all. But as far me #teamwhitegirl no marra wot
what are you waiting for if you like #team jew#none of our biz hon
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by billyG(m): 8:51am On Sep 26, 2015
It is a Good experience 2 Midwife yur own child but naija maternity will not allow men near d door.I hope d baby get snout like his father b/c that 1 pass DNA test.
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by billyG(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Why cnt he marry Gienevieve or stephany?are they not Good enuff?
Re: Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) by UD101(m): 9:05am On Sep 26, 2015
Wonderful feeling, non like it
Galacious1:
I can't wait 2 be called ''Daddy''.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mickailia Ila Adu And His Bearded Face (Photos) / Adedeji Adeleke Spraying Money At An Event / Shatta Wale Slaps His Bodyguard For Allowing Fans To Touch Him On Stage (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.