Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,169 members, 7,807,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (72747 Views)

This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D / Strangest And Funniest Thing That Has Happened To You During Sex / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2015
No doubt, the power of attraction or lust ( either way you put it ) is a very strong force over the flesh.
Yeah, I'm sure most of us here have one story or the other to tell, about things we found ourselves doing around opposite sex, either mistakenly or willfully but later find those things really funny.

Nawao! Funny me those days!!!

Mine was when I asked a lady that I was not even in relationship with to marry me. We were just friends and since that day our friendship started decaying as we couldn't chat freely as before again.

I didn't know she also had feelings for me, as she refused giving me her number or say either yes or no to my proposal ( I guess she knew the force pushing me to do what I did ). It was later on, when we went our separate ways that she started asking my friend about me, she got my number from him and also sent me friend request on facebook, we chatted for a while before I systematically withdrew from her, I guess she got the message and acted likewise. I noticed I don't find her attractive any longer as things keep changing. I regretted doing what I did and can't just help but laugh whenever I remember the whole drama.

Don't spoil the fun, share yours as we keep the ball rolling.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
I sniffed her panties embarassed

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by jejemanito: 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
Because you were in lust and not in love with her.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2015
Hmmmm! Mine is oh my Gosh!

I can't share it, my gf is a nairalander.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
your case get as e be oo. Wetin konji don do guys eh mouth no fit talk am finish

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 10:50pm On Sep 25, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Hmmmm! Mine is oh my Gosh!

I can't share it, my gf is a nairalander.
share am joor, she no fit know na, abi she know your moniker?
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2015
Lovelynature:
share am joor, she no fit know na, abi she know your moniker?

Some things are better left unsaid.

grin

24 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by lekjons(m): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2015
missed my way following a lady...

staring at her atomic azz!!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2015
lekjons:
missed my way following a lady..

staring her atomic azz!!
hahahahacheesycheesy
this is serious oo, men and women matter no be for here o. What a force!!! Hope you were able to relocate your way on time. And did she notice you

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

Some things are better left unsaid.

grin
ok na bro nothing spoil

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by wilybebsy(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2015
Mine was dancin 4 her just 2 get her control. sha it worked out and the rest was histroy.cheesy

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 26, 2015
MIne was bringing out my prick so she can see it, then asking her if its very big? though i was there with 3 ladies alone. "mehnnn they later came seperately 4 their share

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by peterswagg(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2015
1.mine is putting mirror on the floor in order to see her panties...that's was very long tho
2.I was faking a call when Nokia just come out until the phone just ring to my ears I was like 'errmm errmm',the girl just shook her head and laughed.
3. The third one happen dat same week and I was trying to collect a girl number with my mother's phone when my brother just shouted that 'brother mayowa mummy ti n wa phone won o'(bro mayowa mum is looking for her phone)I was embarrassed and wish ground will open up and swallow me.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by lekjons(m): 8:35am On Sep 26, 2015
Lovelynature:
hahahahacheesycheesy
this is serious oo, men and women matter no be for here o. What a force!!!rolleyessmiley Hope you were able to relocate your way on time. And did she notice the you
gringrin

We've been following the same path since i met her on my way to somewhere, she is the front while i'm at the back, she just kept on following the direction i was going to, so i kept following her as if we were going to the same place, i didn't notice when she took another route, i just kept on following her like mother-hen and it's chick.. before i knew it, i've followed her for about 200meters.. i was just just laughing at my stupidity when i later got back home.

nope, she knew i was following her path, but never knew it's her 'magnetic' azz that was dragging me...

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by ChappyChase: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
lekjons:
gringrin

We've been following the path since i met her on my way to somewhere, she is the front while i'm at the back, she just keep on following the direction i was going to, so i kept following her as if we were going to the same place, i didn't notice when she took another route, i just kept following her like mother-hen and it's chick.. before i knew it, i've followed her for about 2km.. i was just just laughing at my stupidity when i later got back home.

nope, she knew i was following her path, but never knew it's her 'magnetic' azz that was dragging me...

gringringringrin it's just so funny that day..
As long as that nyash no fit kill you, nothing fit kill you!

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
wilybebsy:
Mine was dancin 4 her just 2 get her control. sha it worked out and the rest was histroy.cheesy
yeah at times funny things do work out, she must be very fond dance, so you gat to keep dancing to keep hercheesycheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
sweetorgasms:
MIne was bringing out my prick so she can see it, then asking her if its very big? though i was there with 3 ladies alone. "Lehmann they later came seperately 4 their share
hahahacheesycheesy, when guys were just boys. Nothing person no fit do. Maybe they saw some sugar and butter theresmiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
peterswagg:
mine is putting mirror on the floor in order to see her panties...that's was very long tho
funny you bro. You get luck say she no see you, na to tell her mama be that. Boys really acted dramas those days eh. We can't just help but laugh as we recall them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
lekjons:
gringrin

We've been following the path since i met her on my way to somewhere, she is the front while i'm at the back, she just keep on following the direction i was going to, so i kept following her as if we were going to the same place, i didn't notice when she took another route, i just kept following her like mother-hen and it's chick.. before i knew it, i've followed her for about 2km.. i was just just laughing at my stupidity when i later got back home.

gringringringrin it's just so funny that day..
cheesycheesy my guy you funny eh, see as laugh no gree me stop for here, naija boys nawaoo

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by jonaifame22(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
I begged her to lemme suck her pvssy

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by hoobs(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:
jezzzz,kaiiiiiiii,chaiii,am short of words....mama chiboy,come and see ur son o

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
jonaifame22:
I begged her to lemme suck her pvssy
omo see talk o! Power of lust, guys and drama.cheesycheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Lovelynature(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Don't just view and run. Share yours let's keep the fun going

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by jonaifame22(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lovelynature:
omo see talk o! Power of lust, guys and drama.cheesycheesy
I love that stuff a lot, to some niggers it's weird but truth be told when I see a lady I like before I even think of kissing her or fvcking her, the first thought dat comes to my mind is "when will I get to give this gal a head"

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by ShakurM(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
-Back in primary school, Giving her my movie ticket money to watch the movie I'm supposed to watch , telling her she would narrate the movie to me instead angry

- Intentionally letting her hit me in sensitive areas,telling her I would do my own back, Revenge is sweet. cool

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by kennyman2000(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
chai... This lie detector wont work when its needed the most.. Chai, na so this my lie detector wont enable me fish out liars on this thread.. Ok oooo....

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by WASMOG(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
hmmm many girls follow me then they like me to the extent of coming to my house but I never touch any of them even when they are showing me green light I just they ignor them but now I just began to regret it I just wish I had such opportunity again

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by Aminat508(f): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gave him a dirty slap tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by psychologist(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Told her am in my period angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by youngice(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
my own is funny to d babes but painful to me
1- when I'm around fine girls my accent changes
2- when I see a fine girl
I ultimately lose the ability to price well , like when I boarded of bus of 100 naira for 200

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by seunlayi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
When I ask a girl to dress up after undressing her to the last. .... She dey smell one kind

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? by macklef(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Funniest thing i have done was to dress like a girl in their room.

I was teasing them of how shallow dey were with dier dressing n cat walking so
I decided to teach dem how to dress n catwalk in dier clothes, wigs n make up.
They laughed so much that day ehn, we have a video of it, i cant imagin how many times
Dey tried to use it to blackmail me against my babes, dey tell me theyld still keep the video
Years to come. Anyday i do mistake n blow that the video is gonna go viral.

But aswear it is embarassing wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.