Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (32110 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / When You Have To Choose Between A Philandering Husband Or Polygamy. / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2016
canalily:
tell me what u want me to pray 4u
I get admission....
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by refiner(f): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2016
canalily:
tell me what u want me to pray 4u
I gain admission....wink
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2016
refiner:

I gain admission....wink
ok dear please send me your fcbk name to humbleobinwanne@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by canalily(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2016
refiner:

I gain admission....wink
i didnt hear 4rm you again., based on.,
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
A lady committed a crime and she was sent to court. The punishment for the crime was life imprisonment. She shed tears for help but to no avail. When the case was called in court she started weeping. Her husband, family and friends who accompanied her started weeping but there was no hope. But something happened. Before the lady could stand in the witness box a man stood up and the court room was silent. Everyone looked at Him. He was noble and gentle. He stood in the witness box and interceded on behalf of the woman. The case was difficult, yet He used all His strength, energy and resources to fight on behalf of the woman. After a long legal battle between the man and the accusers, the lady was set free. The lady fell before the man and asked 'WHO ARE YOU?' The next day the lady deliberately committed another crime and was sent to the same court. As soon as she entered the courtroom, she saw the man who interceded for her the previous day on the judgement seat. He was no longer a lawyer, but a judge. With smiles on her face the lady said 'I have come again' The man lifted his head and said 'yesterday I was a lawyer, so I fought for you, even when you were guilty. But today I am a judge and my judgement must be fair.' With tears in the ladies eyes she asked for the second time 'WHO ARE YOU' and the man replied 'I AM THE SAVIOUR'. Today Christ Jesus is our lawyer and redeemer, but a day is coming when He will give a fair judgement to everyone. JESUS IS COMING SOON, SO PREPARE TO MEET HIM.
Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
twoondei:
In as much as I'm tempted to agree with your article, I think there's nothing demonic about this act.

It's just sheer adventure mostly by the male folk.

Level 1 of the deception.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.