Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant (2285 Views)

Which Is The Most Shameful Public Misconduct By A Nigerian In 2015. / Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant / I Inherited A Shameful Nigeria - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2015
Are you people still talking about a former Senate President, Bukola Saraki?
Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2015
RockMaxi:

grin grin The only thing I don't like in the turn of events is TonyeBarcanista not supporting you in this your blind support for Saraki.
The more reason I have been observing how things will turn out.

How does this affect the state of events on the ground?
Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by odutolasodiq(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2015
aguiyi:
This writer is a fool . anab who has not been convicted is been called all manner of names in a print media simply because he exercised his right as a zoogerian.

Imagine how many times the idiot tried blaming a fellow citizen for emerging the senate president.

So that us his crime, why not state it as such rather than hide it under the guise is asset declaration .am disappointed
if u dont see any sense in the article above, I think u need deliverance! #prosaraki

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by Volksfuhrer(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Saraki did not make Ekweremadu the deputy Senate President...

Say that to the mountain. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by omenka(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

So there is no scrutiny unless you become Senate president

Naija sha, smh undecided
The more exalted the office, the more the security, media and public scrutiny. It is not my fault you are so daft to understand this simple logic.

I hate it when fools quote me. angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by Gbawe: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

The APC cannot "deal" with Saraki outside the ambits of the law. The court case would achieve nothing as the legal process are just too slow and APC does not have time. They just have to learn to manage him like GEJ did Tambuwal

look Chukwudi, you need to understand that processes are as slow as the government of the day want it to be. Let us see if processes will continue to be "slow" under Buhari. You are making the same mistake Saraki made which is that he believed it was 'business as usual' and 'more of the same'.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by StOla: 11:15am On Sep 26, 2015
Saraki is a spoilt brat that is used to having his way. If APC thought they could convince him to retire his ambitions when he did not get majority support within his party for his SP aspiration, then it means the APC were oblivious of the kind of ambition Saraka had been deposited with by his father Olusola Saraki.

This is the son of a man who attempted to bribe Mahmud Waziri the party chairman of APP in 1998/1999 with a societe general bank cheque of N30m, so he could be gifted the party presidential ticket eventually won by Ogbonnaya Onu but surrendered to the AD-APP alliance.
Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2015
Gbawe:

look Chukwudi, you need to understand that processes are as slow as the government of the day want it to be. Let us see if processes will continue to be "slow" under Buhari. You are making the same mistake Saraki made which is that he believed it was 'business as usual' and 'more of the same'.
Bros Buhari has no control over the judiciary besides Saraki's lawyers are smart and would use technicalities to delay the trial!! This trial would not be concluded within the next four years
Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2015
Volksfuhrer:

Say that to the mountain. grin
Oya mountain over to you
Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by Gbawe: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros Buhari has no control over the judiciary besides Saraki's lawyers are smart and would use technicalities to delay the trial!! This trial would not be concluded within the next four years

Issokay. We shall see. Don't forget, as usual, I will remind you "I told you so" as I always do.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Implosion: A Shameful Public Servant by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Gbawe:

Issokay. We shall see. Don't forget, as usual, I will remind you "I told you so" as I always do.
continue your hallucinations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video/pics Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby (chimpanzee Looking Baby) / Nigeria Vs South Africa - World Bank Report On Ease Of Doing Business / Can’t Kill Biafra! – By Former Buhari Spokesman - Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.