Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Can I Trust A Nairalander? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Can I Trust A Nairalander? (1027 Views)

Clubkonnect Scammed Me Of N14000, Trust Them Less / Trust Me, Your Opinion Counts. / Trust Me, Your Opinion Counts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Obalegend: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2015
He required me to fund his bank account before he sends the laptop i need down to me all the way from Benin City (his location) to University of Ibadan (my location). Does sending money to someone i didnt know and have never met physically appeal to common sense? We all know what is at stake in this country. What is your take on ''Pay Before Delivery Pls''?
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by RobinHez(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2015
Obalegend:
He required me to fund his bank account before he sends the laptop i need down to me all the way from Benin City (his location) to University of Ibadan (my location). Does sending money to someone i didnt know and have never met physically appeal to common sense? We all know what is at stake in this country. What is your take on ''Pay Before Delivery Pls''?

Is it a used laptop?
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by fattbabakay(m): 9:12am On Sep 26, 2015
Obalegend:
What is his moniker??
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Melahou(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Is a Nairalander not a human being.

You better be wise
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by ogoplus: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2015
There are many honest Nairalanaders.

There also those who are here to defraud others.

Don't see money to anyone.
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by ogoplus: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2015
fattbabakay:
What is his moniker??

What is his NLd user name?
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Lexusgs430: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
Obalegend:

Is it cvesta?
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Lexusgs430: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2015
Obalegend:

I sell laptops and have dealt with numerous nairalanders that funded my account, prior to receiving their laptops and ultrabooks.
And have dealt with others, that insisted on seeing and testing, prior to purchasing.
But then, I am a honest seller!!!
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by fattbabakay(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
ogoplus:

What is his NLd user name?
yep
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by DeHero1: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Follow ur instinct my guy. Don't think Seun will do something about it if it backfires.

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Cvesta(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Is it cvesta?
..Yes..i am the person in question
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Obalegend: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
yes, profile name is Cvesta.
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Lexusgs430: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cvesta:
..Yes..i am the person in question

I knew it was you. He better send the money sharply and close the deal !!!!!!!
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Lexusgs430: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Obalegend:

Cvesta, is one of the trusted Computer dealers on this platform.
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by femi4: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
ogoplus:
There are many few honest Nairalanaders.

There also those who are here to defraud others.

Don't see money to anyone.
fixed!
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Andrew3(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Cvesta, is one of the trusted Computer dealers on this platform.

You never sell this your lexus buy another model?
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Lexusgs430: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Andrew3:

You never sell this your lexus buy another model?

Lol !!!! I have not o. Money nah stranger this days o, other pressing needs and demands !!! How you dey ? Longest time !!
Re: Can I Trust A Nairalander? by Cvesta(m): 10:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I knew it was you. He better send the money sharply and close the deal !!!!!!!
Lols..he doesn't know how sweet a deal he is getting...sooner or later he would realize...greetings boss...i envy ur sweet Lexus interior

(1) (Reply)

LG Uk Used Laptop For Sale @ 20k .. #negotiable (pics) / Lesson To Learn From Yahoo Messenger! / I Need Help And Suggestions Here, Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.