Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Even In South Africa They Know Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even In South Africa They Know Them (970 Views)

Peter Obi's Cv - By Their Fruits You Shall Know Them. / (photo) The Two Most Gorgeous Woman In Whole Of Africa they are Biafrans / Toyin Saraki Arrived At EFCC Unprepared, Left Shocked At How Much They Know- SAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even In South Africa They Know Them by golddust6000(m): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2015
I know fit laugh

2 Likes

Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by temitemi1(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
E don reach this point undecided
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by EasternLionn: 10:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Na there career be that. Fraud and scam.

1 Like

Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by doublewisdom: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2015
True!
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by doublewisdom: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2015
EasternLionn:
Na there career be that. Fraud and scam.
You forgot to mention armed robbery, ritual killings.
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by DaBullIT(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2015
heheheh

There's gon be payback

I hope yew biatches don't scream marginalization when it happens
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by funkiebully: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2015
Lol

Yolobastards repping well.

Awon scammers!
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by golddust6000(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
even ppl outside know who they are, hmm....yeye dey smell
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2015
I will be Right back.
but people should put it at the back of there mind that to every 10 Yoruba's raudsters , my ndiigbo people will produce 70 fraudsters.

Reason: that's our specialization.
we are cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2015
funkiebully:
Lol
Yolobastards repping well.
Awon scammers!

=Ozu can beer dika gi
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by bigerboy200: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2015
What is dis ohhhh
Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by golddust6000(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:
I will be Right back.
but people should put it at the back of there mind that to every 10 Yoruba's raudsters , my ndiigbo people will produce 70 fraudsters.

Reason: that's our specialization.
we are cursed.
see am?? trying to console ya sef.

1 Like

Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by brize(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2015
yo-robbers thats is in their DNA

1 Like

Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2015
Black like chaco...chai! Honestly yorubas black no be small...very unattractive people with wicked mind too.

1 Like

Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by ayokellany: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2015
I guess the OP as never been to South Africa. Igbos dominate Jo'burg while the Yorubas populate Pretoria, find out where Nigerians are truly hated among the two regions. The hatred some Nigerians have for the Igbos is incomparable to what some South Africans have towards the Igbos

FACT

1 Like

Re: Even In South Africa They Know Them by golddust6000(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2015
ayokellany:
I guess the OP as never been to South Africa. Igbos dominate Jo'burg while the Yorubas populate Pretoria, find out where Nigerians are truly hated among the two regions. The hatred some Nigerians have for the Igbos is incomparable to what some South Africans have towards the Igbos

FACT
Digest this one, know body believe yours tongue

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Govt, Most Unprepared In History —PDP / Nigerian Army Raises Panel To Probe General, Others Over 2014 Ekiti, Osun Guber / Rotimi Amechi Just Got It Cleaned And Dusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.