Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Love Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Love Nairaland (1238 Views)

7 Reasons Why People Love Nairaland / Thank You My Dearest Supporters And Sympathisers, I Love You All - Refiner / I Love Being A Man (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Nairaland by tuwayz(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2015
I so much love this forum,since I joined this great forum it has affected my life both positively and negatively but I must comment that the positive effects surpass the negative effects by far,I love you nairaland.

A great forum very informative,educative,entertaining,religious,giving much life,jobs,business opportunities and so much more, I love you nairaland.

As it is there is no problem human intervention can solve that can not be solved when tabled on this great forum for discussion, I love you nairaland.

I love nairaland,I love nairalanders,I love Nigerians,I love Nigeria and I like seun even though I don't know much about him the few I have heard and noticed about him makes me like him ( no homo... ), I LOVE YOU NAIRALAND.

Nairalanders you can also share your testimonies while i sit back and read, I LOVE YOU NAIRALAND.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Nairaland by OVI75(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2015
Ur case is good.when people condemn majek fashek's addiction to drugs being the reason fr his present odeal,i stil feel awkward,becos NAIRALAND IS MY ADDICTION 2012 TILL DATE.

I am isoko from delta state,lived in the middle belt fr long where i met ds 'Aboki'who told me about nairaland when we were in lecture and lecturer was borin since then i hav been incurable from nairaland

In literature mynn 44 captivated me,not until i read Mazi umenuko's 'NYSC'

In politics Barcanister is my Role model,i even hope to work fr nairaland in the future when i acquire the technical know how.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2015
tuwayz:
I so much love this forum,since I joined this great forum it has affected my life both positively and negatively but I must comment that the positive effects surpass the negative effects by far,I love you nairaland.

A great forum very informative,educative,entertaining,religious,giving much life,jobs,business opportunities and so much more, I love you nairaland.

As it is there is no problem human intervention can solve that can not be solved when tabled on this great forum for discussion, I love you nairaland.

I love nairaland,I love nairalanders,I love Nigerians,I love Nigeria and I like seun even though I don't know much about him the few I have heard and noticed about him makes me like him ( no homo... ), I LOVE YOU NAIRALAND.

Nairalanders you can also share your testimonies while i sit back and read, I LOVE YOU NAIRALAND.

Let me stay here and wait for my containers to arrive.
Re: I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2015
Testimonies to share? Hmmmmmmm

As at 300 second semester in school, I was wallowing in 2nd class lower with a CGPA of 3.18 and all hope of making a 2:1 seemed to be gone until a friend of mine introduced me to nairaland and my life changed from that very day. I turned the romance section to my new turf and flirted with all the babes from morning till night. cool

I finally graduated with a third class and since then I have been in this plantain business. sad

16 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2015
Comment loading....
Re: I Love Nairaland by Omotayor123(f): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2015
NL is Boo grin
Re: I Love Nairaland by tuwayz(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2015
victorels:

Let me stay here and wait for my containers to arrive.
come and share with us the impact of this great forum on you
Re: I Love Nairaland by tuwayz(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

As at 300 second semester in school, I was wallowing in 2nd class lower with a CGPA of 3.18 and all hope of making a 2:1 seemed to be gone until a friend of mine introduced me to nairaland and my life changed from that very day. I turned the romance section to me new turf and flirted with all the babes from morning till night. cool

I finally graduated with a third class and since then I have been in this plantain business. sad

you definitely did not seek for help on how to improve yourself academically
Re: I Love Nairaland by Chestar5(f): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2015
I like Nairaland not Love cry... And i also have no testimony.....
Re: I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2015
Your case is my case.. Y'day I checked the diary section and the story of one Michael that talked about his life as a sickle cell patient really changed my ideology about ss. In literature section it's Mazi Omenuku and Flow1959. Hmm.. Those guys kept me glued to my phone. In romance, it's Tosyne2much. Then, Tonye Barcanista, sometimes, i wonder if this guy's actually a politician or lawyer cos he seems to know too much. All in all, the bashing and yabbing is fun.
OVI75:
Ur case is good.when people condemn majek fashek's addiction to drugs being the reason fr his present odeal,i stil feel awkward,becos NAIRALAND IS MY ADDICTION 2012 TILL DATE.

I am isoko from delta state,lived in the middle belt fr long where i met ds 'Aboki'who told me about nairaland when we were in lecture and lecturer was borin since then i hav been incurable from nairaland

In politics Barcanister is my Role model,i even hope to work fr nairaland in the future when i acquire the technical know how.
Re: I Love Nairaland by flokii: 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
@OP welcome..

I love NL too.. at least av been visiting Nairaland since its inception (years back) as guest... bfor I finally decided to join in 2015... I've seen this great forum site evolve over d years and m happy to be a member..

1 Like

Re: I Love Nairaland by tuwayz(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chestar5:
I like Nairaland not Love cry... And i also have no testimony.....
hey lady i know the difference between love and like and it wasn't a mistake when i chose love over like so if you have nothing good to say then just walk away quietly
Re: I Love Nairaland by megawax8: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

As at 300 second semester in school, I was wallowing in 2nd class lower with a CGPA of 3.18 and all hope of making a 2:1 seemed to be gone until a friend of mine introduced me to nairaland and my life changed from that very day. I turned the romance section to my new turf and flirted with all the babes from morning till night. cool

LOL
Re: I Love Nairaland by virginboy1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
tuwayz:

I am addicted to nairaland.
Re: I Love Nairaland by Chestar5(f): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2015
tuwayz:

hey lady i know the difference between love and like and it wasn't a mistake when i chose love over like so if you have nothing good to say then just walk away quietly

pls i wasnt referring to you but myself so you dont have to say this.... You can go back and read wat i said....tankssad
Re: I Love Nairaland by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nuellah02:
Your case is my case.. Y'day I checked the diary section and the story of one Michael that talked about his life as a sickle cell patient really changed my ideology about ss. In literature section it's Mazi Omenuku and Flow1959. Hmm.. Those guys kept me glued to my phone. In romance, it's Tosyne,2much. Then, Tonye Bar,canista, sometimes, i wonder if this guy's actually a politician or lawyer cos he seems to know too much. All in all, the bashing and yabbing is fun.
Ooooh thank u so much
Re: I Love Nairaland by Sveen: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Nairaland is simply the best, and the admin is God sent.

Ever since I stumbled upon nairaland, I can't do without being online always. I love nairaland.
Re: I Love Nairaland by osile2012: 1:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Follow the link on my signature, to rate Nairaland and top Nigerian brands.[/size]

Re: I Love Nairaland by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
U're welcome dear...
tosyne2much:
Ooooh thank u so much
Re: I Love Nairaland by unitysheart(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
OK na.

OVI75:

Re: I Love Nairaland by Walexey(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:

my goodness, it's been long I laughed so hard.
Re: I Love Nairaland by ilori1930(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Bro you are a matured clown grin grin
Re: I Love Nairaland by bqlekan(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2015
registered 2007, been a ghost user since then, became active 2014, i still regret not being active earlier...

the science and tech section captivates me the most, tho i spend time on the romance section too.. I've met great minds, crazy peoples, funny characters, unique entities, mad fellows, intelligent beings.

not addicted tho... grin
Re: I Love Nairaland by Ewuro4: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Hahaha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Your Ethnicity And How You Say These In Your Language:- / Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos / Please, What Is The Name Of This Fruit ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.