Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,776,220 members, 6,614,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 December 2021 at 10:58 PM

Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports (95579 Views)

How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? / How To Watch Live Sports On Facebook (android/ios) / 5 Android Phones With 21MP Shooter For Camera Freaks This December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by teewhydope(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
Today i'm going to be driving you into the android world apps for streaming your favourite and live sport for free and at the comfort of your home, office and your piece of android device.

As our trading here, I'm going to be listing out nothing less and the 5 best android apps available out there for live sport streaming across the world.

World Sport Stream (WSS) – Number one on our list is WSS, It is a kind of Sports Apps for Android Phones and Tablets, manufactured by WSSapp. You can watch all World Sports Channels Live & don't miss a single match of your favorite Sport, best works on 2G/3G WiFi and of course on LTE too.

(1) You Need XMTV Player app to Watch Streams on It.
(2) You Need MX Player app to Watch Streams on It.

Mobdro - The next in command is the Mobdro app; Mobdro app enables android users to watch TV channels, movies, shows, sports, tech and other videos on their smart devices. The users can enjoy the videos of high quality at a fast speed. The videos can be watched online or downloaded for enjoying any time later and the TV channels can be streamed as well.

Sybla TV - Number three on the list is Sybla TV, with Sybla TV, world football matches and crystal clear streaming are in your palm. If by any means your Sybla app is failing to connect or reporting something like “can’t play link”, as means of troubleshooting, simply clear app data and update the app or better still download MX Player to enhance streams with Sybla. The downside of Sybla is mostly no English commentary.

Sport TV - A super sport android app developed to bringing you the best of live football sport, and mostly English commentary. Talk of UEFA Champions league games, English Premier League and others, Sport TV is definitely the right android app to quench you football viewing taste.

Olweb TV - The fifth and last on the list is Olweb TV; Olweb TV android app is special on its own, that it allows you to watch your football games smoothly by connecting the live sport channels directly through streamHunter for steady and uninterrupted streams.

Again, with Olweb TV, you don’t even need go searching for a sport channel that is currently beaming your favourite live football matches, as you have Live Sport Event under the Categories menu that list out all the live matches currently going on; so all you have to do is just to select the live game in the list that you want to watch, and you will be up and running immediately.
The TV channels and others are also arranged alphabetically under Country menu, where you can choose channels to watch under any country.

Download your preferred app here>>>> http://Solutionville..com.ng/2015/09/5-best-android-apps-for-streaming-live.html?m=1

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by chefremy(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
thanks for sharing.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by dharay99: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by Whizpeter(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
I'm so in love with WSS!
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by sholad11(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
How do I download d sport tv? It's not going here buh I have been able 2 download the olweb buh it's not showing premiership.
Need dat sport tv urgently pls how do I download it
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by teewhydope(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2015
sholad11:
How do I download d sport tv? It's not going here buh I have been able 2 download the olweb buh it's not showing premiership.
Need dat sport tv urgently pls how do I download it

Link Updated
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by UncannyGenius(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
I need Android apps where I can watch American TV series (all their seasons, episodes etc) like Leverage, Supernatural, Teen Wolf etc. Please if you know any, please recommend, thanks...
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by irecash(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
UncannyGenius:
I need Android apps where I can watch American TV series (all their seasons, episodes etc) like Leverage, Supernatural, Teen Wolf etc. Please if you know any, please recommend, thanks...
all you need is showbox app and you will be glad you did
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by irecash(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
I have all listed app mentioned here but I Best recommend olweb TV as the best in terms of steady stream.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by nmadu1: 9:39am On Sep 29, 2015
How many mb does this app consume per match
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by teewhydope(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
WSS consume up to 500mb per match coz of hd quality but mobdro consume less...dont really study d data usage of odas
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by UncannyGenius(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
irecash:
all you need is showbox app and you will be glad you did
Thanks bro..
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by asetjgrbjbj: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2016
Mobdro for android and pc application empowers android clients to sit in front of the TV stations, films, appears, games, tech and different recordings on their savvy gadgets. The clients can appreciate the recordings of high caliber at a quick speed. The recordings can be viewed online or downloaded for getting a charge out of whenever later and the TV channels can be spilled too.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by shakeshammi: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by bigboy28: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
You can download the latest mobdro apk file one of the best video streaming apps in android using the links below.
https://www.mobdroguides.com/mobdro-apk-android-premium-download/
[url]https://www.mobdrotips.com/mobdro-apk/
[/url]

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by Habayomie(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2017
bigboy28:
You can download the latest mobdro apk file one of the best video streaming apps in android using the links below.
https://www.mobdroguides.com/mobdro-apk-android-premium-download/
[url]https://www.mobdrotips.com/mobdro-apk/
[/url]
how can i gt mobdro premium free
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by barca4ever198: 2:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Best way !

Step 1: Install app Ace Stream Media (Beta) for Android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.acestream.media
Step 2: Install app AceStream Links Sports
https://apkpure.com/acestream-links-sports/com.livefootball.acestreamlinksport
Step 3: Open app AceStream Links Sports and find the match you want to watch
Step 4: Enjoy !
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by Gadgetssai(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jio TV Android App is the fastest and free app to Watch TV on your Android or iOS phone. But One can easily install Jio TV App for PC or Laptop powered by Windows or Mac. All you need to do is to Install Jio TV for PC or Laptop after which you can get free access to All TV Channels Live for Free via the Internet. Jio Live TV App for PC can be installed easily by following up various tutorials mentioned here. Jio Live Tv app is free to download, and therefore usage of Reliance Jio TV App requires no extra charges as well.

download jio tv app for pc free

In this manner, you will be able to watch All Live TV shows, Sports, Movies, Daily Soaps etc live on your PC with This Jio TV App using Bluestacks. If you find any issue running Jio TV For PC using Bluestacks, then let us know by commenting below for the same.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by thomaztom123: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by amber5555: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by helpers4u: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2017
Live Streaming, HD Movies, TV Shows/Season used below listed app.
Mobdro App
Kodi App
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by Tbillz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
irecash:
I have all listed app mentioned here but I Best recommend olweb TV as the best in terms of steady stream.
i feel modbro killing them all
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
teewhydope thanks so much for this thread. Does Mobdro need any player app like XMTV player app or MX player app in order to stream live matches?
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by teewhydope(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
dumo1:
teewhydope thanks so much for this thread. Does Mobdro need any player app like XMTV player app or MX player app in order to stream live matches?
Thanks. Its a stand-alone app. Just click on any channel and start watching right away
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
teewhydope:

Thanks. Its a stand-alone app. Just click on any channel and start watching right away
Thank you bro for the reply.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by tafat: 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for sharing this with us

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
teewhydope:

Do you know if they have any channels that show EPL. Thanks.
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by teewhydope(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
dumo1:

Do you know if they have any channels that show EPL. Thanks.

dey av all the eurosport and beinsport channels, u just av to find which of the channels is showing the match online, it for quicker access. you can also search by club name, maybe chelseatv, liverpool tv, madridtv, when they have a life match
Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
teewhydope:

dey av all the eurosport and beinsport channels, u just av to find which of the channels is showing the match online, it for quicker access. you can also search by club name, maybe chelseatv, liverpool tv, madridtv, when they have a life match
Thanks bro. I wish i could see you in person to declare some drinks and pepper soup for you.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports by sureinfo: 2:24am On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks, I'll have to try them out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions / If You Buy This N4.9million Solarin, God Will Not Forgive You (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.