Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

This Is One Business That Cuts Across All Culture Worldwide - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Is One Business That Cuts Across All Culture Worldwide (1218 Views)

Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils Logo Of The Yoruba Cultural Carnival Worldwide / Killers Of Python In Calabar: Handling Snake Is Our Culture; no charms or juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is One Business That Cuts Across All Culture Worldwide by TOYNEX(f): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bead Making is a cultural thing. It does not only cuts across Nigerian Cultures but Also Africans and some other Continents.
What this implies is that it will always be in Vogue, IF YOU KNOW YOUR WAY...
Can you recall the first time you heard about BEAD as a fashion Ornament? I'm sure its not in the last 10years...
Bead making is a business that can never be extinct except fashion extinct. Bead making has been in existence as far as human generation but you need to move with the trend to make a lifetime living from Bead making
Re: This Is One Business That Cuts Across All Culture Worldwide by TOYNEX(f): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2015
BEADED NIGERIA MAP EARRING
I do not know how your Jan-Sept had been but I have an unflinching assurance that this month will be better than all the past 9 months put together. How do I know? 5 is the number grace. 10 is the double grace. Nigeria @ 55 is double grace. Welcome to the month of (double grace)square.
Happy New Month and Independence.
NIGERIA IS 55 TODAY.... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE

Re: This Is One Business That Cuts Across All Culture Worldwide by TOYNEX(f): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
TOYNEX:
Bead Making is a cultural thing. It does not only cuts across Nigerian Cultures but Also Africans and some other Continents.
What this implies is that it will always be in Vogue, IF YOU KNOW YOUR WAY...
Can you recall the first time you heard about BEAD as a fashion Ornament? I'm sure its not in the last 10years...
Bead making is a business that can never be extinct except fashion extinct. Bead making has been in existence as far as human generation but you need to move with the trend to make a lifetime living from Bead making
Re: This Is One Business That Cuts Across All Culture Worldwide by TOYNEX(f): 11:26am On Jan 26
B e a d

(1) (Reply)

Mother Passionately Kisses Daughter, Bride At Her Wedding / Did You Know About Queen Moremi Whose Statue Is The Tallest In Nigeria / Brief History Of Odigbo In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.