Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) (26994 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / Brass LGA Now Trending In Twitter: See What People Are Saying (snapshot) / Shocking! Ikpeba Cursed The Day He Voted APC. (snapshot). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
I know quite well that the ruling All Progressive Congress is not favorable to having opposition. I am also aware that they are very desperate to shut down opposition, but I really under-estimate the degree to which APC can go to shut down opposition.

When I pulled out of the fraud called APC in February 16, all manners of missiles were thrown at me by members and supporters of the APC with sole aim of either getting me return or to silence my voice. In fact, I had to be more security conscious because life is precious. Nevertheless, I assumed that all those exhibition of hate start and end on Nairaland forum.

Blocking of My Facebook Account:
Towards the end of last month, I created a facebook page TONYE BARCANISTA so as to reach people on facebook despite having an existing facebook account with name SOLOMON TONYE. I ensured that message/articles on TONYE BARCANISTA are written in a way that it won't connote inciting against the Nigeria state, but left it within the confines of constructive criticism. About Two weeks into operation of the account, I received a message from FB that I have been reported for not using my 'Real Name' and always tagging friends. They gave me the grace of uploading my ID to show that the name on the page is my real name. They also said if I had inputed a phone number, all I would have done was phone verification. The account was suspended/closed/blocked.

Blocking of My Main FB Account:
After the blocking of the TONYE BARCANISTA account, I reverted to my existing SOLOMON TONYE account. Both names are mine, and the account is connected with my phone number. However, hours after sharing the article titled The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Have The Upper-hand on my FB page, I got a message from some guy saying that 'we are working on this your page'. I ignored the user because I believe that worse come to worse, I will be asked to do a phone verification. Few hours ago, I tried to access my FB page but I was told to 'verify' my account by uploading a Valid ID (and not through phone). Note that on this account I never at any time tag any user. Unfortunately for them, I will NOT submit my ID to them because I have lost confidence on FB to keep my ID confidential.

Since leaving the APC camp, they have deployed the following to gag me:
1. They engaged in character assassination, Insults and varying forms of cyber abuse to no avail.

2. They Created parody accounts on Nairaland to deceive unsuspecting members of the public, but it was futile.

3. They Vigorously stalked me on FB to see that my accounts are locked. This won't stop the advocacy for good governance.

I want to assure them that their efforts to see that I'm silenced on social media shall amount to futility. What will they do next? Will they move their madness to my twitter page or eliminate me completely?

No Retreat, No Surrender!

141 Likes 16 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
WTF only God knows the pressure Seun passes through daily in the hands of these fascists!!! Stiffling of opposition voice!!! We survived Abacha, we would surely triumph over the dullard

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by globalresource: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
No retreat, no surrender until your paymasters retake the federal sit...in your dream

Your passion is not a surprise cos I know you are a party member. your signature tells it all

For your info, that same man you destiny-wailers called Daura President will be your president for the next 4 years

and him being the president of Nigeria is the beginning of a good thing for this great Nation.

The Egyptians you see, you shall see them no more...no going back to the days when corruption was openly celebrated

I wonder sef if these monikers wish Nigeria well

modified**

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by HolyHero: 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
why are u being targeted... you must be a torn in their flesh

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Sparrow13: 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
Solomon ? why don't you have wisdom ?

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
HolyHero:
why are u being targeted... you must be a torn in their flesh
These people are such an embarrassment for resorting to cheap and unproductive means

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Trut(m): 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dictatorship at it peak, they want to silence all form of constructive criticism. Well, in the zoO, that's how monkeys ad baboons behave.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by MizMyColi(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
sad

I just don't know what to say.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
Cc:

Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
I know some of their e-rat that are paid 50naira per article would come in here to insult anybody that support Barcanista. May God save this country from systematic dictatorship. Barcanista,I advice that you should be very watchful of yourself.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Give him sense since you have too many at your disposal. I wonder when you and your likes would learn to tolerate opposition like sane and civilised people do,not as some barbaric uncivilized cavemen!
Sparrow13:
Solomon ?
why don't you have wisdom ?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Gboliwe: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
This has gone beyond ridiculous. See the extent these jobless useless fools can go and after they will form "gainfully employed".

Well, I see this as a challenge. You are hitting the useless noisemakers where it touches them the most. They are out for your blood and they'll stop at nothing to get it. At this point, I don't envy you.

These guys are the terrorist's we talk about. They are here on nairaland, among us. Shameless lot!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by rottennaija(m): 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
After match
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by xmich(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sorry mahn,the struggle continues No retreat No surrender

12 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
WTF only God knows the pressure S.eun passes through daily in the hands of these fascists!!! Stiffling of opposition voice!!! We survived Abacha, we would surely triumph over the dullard
My brother, I never knew that a ruling party will go this low. Instead of using the resources at their disposal to give Nigerians democratic dividends, they are more concerned with fighting their shadows.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by andresia(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
kai!
eccentric attention and protection seeker

9 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by brize(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
APC = DICTATORSHIP

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Gboliwe: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
WTF only God knows the pressure Seun passes through daily in the hands of these fascists!!! Stiffling of opposition voice!!! We survived Abacha, we would surely triumph over the dullard

Now I have to agree with you. Seun must be seeing hell in their bid to stiffle opposition and freedom of speech.
See small Tonyebarcanista that has not even made a name yet, see the extent they are going just to shut him up.
Pathetic lot! angry

25 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Bro stay strong..your struggle will never go unrewarded. But since when has Facebook started asking for id cards? Am sure it's a phishing trick sha..

These apc goons are possessed...imagine such nonsense just because someone disagrees with you politically

26 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Now I have to agree with you. Seun must be seeing hell in their bid to stiffle opposition and freedom of speech.
See small Tonyebarcanista that has not even made a name yet, see the extent they are going just to shut him up.
Pathetic lot! angry
Yeah, I hope we don't return back to the era of political assassinations

12 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by tuniski: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Keep the constructive criticism going and continue to call this scam of a govt out. By God nothing will do u. PDP/GEJ set the standard in freedom of speech no one can reverse that. No attempt or attempted attempt to gag the patriotic voices shall prevail. Proudly a wailer!!

26 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by argon500: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dialing phone

Grhhhhhhhhhh! Grhhhhhhhhhh!! Grhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hello, Is that Mark Zuckerberg, Why do you have to block Tonye's Facebook account? before I count 3, return the account back.
Mark Zuckerberg: Ok sir

@ Tonye, dont worry.. God pass APC E-Rat

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Gboliwe: 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Yeah, I hope we don't return back to the era of political assassinations

It's not my prayer but it's already evident we will experience worse as a nation. Wth this breed of wicked souls in and out of the internet.

11 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by bettercreature(m): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

These people are such an embarrassment for resorting to cheap and unproductive means
I dont think it has to do with APC,it happened to me too sometimes ago,it only happens when you are popular on facebook e.g if 10 people add you or sent you 10 friend request withing an hour,you will get blocked,i can send you screen shot of the message sent to me to back up my claim,it was designed to deter criminals and robbot from adding people randomly

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
This has gone beyond ridiculous. See the extent these jobless useless fools can go and after they will form "gainfully employed".

Well, I see this as a challenge. You are hitting the useless noisemakers where it touches them the most. They are out for your blood and they'll stop at nothing to get it. At this point, I don't envy you.

These guys are the terrorist's we talk about. They are here on nairaland, among us. Shameless lot!
The energy that they expend in chasing shadows on social media should have been used to serve the country and give Nigerians democratic dividends.

4 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
I didn't know that Facebook is owned by APC. Thanks for the enlightenment. You can continue to practice on Nairaland. It has no scruples.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by TheFreeOne: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Be wise cos life is precious and its a gift from the Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by Gboliwe: 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The energy that they expend in chasing shadows on social media should have been used to serve the country and give Nigerians democratic dividends.

And you need to see the venom they spew against the ruling party then and how they insult GEJ and his co-workers now. Nobody bothers to report them o.

This thing is paining me very much. Very unlike me. angry sad

9 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by dunkem21(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
I have been waiting for a right date to deactivate my NL account .. since the day soe deactivated ..

2 Likes

Re: After Blocking My Two FB Accounts, What Next APC? (snapshot) by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is a modernize decree 4 .

A dictator is always a dictator

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Presidential Convoy And Welcoming Of Buhari In Katsina (Video) / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Another Bandit Kingpin, Kachalla Gudau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.