Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) (31622 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) / President Buhari And Obasanjo When They Were Young. / Caption This Photo Of Obasanjo With President Buhari And Gordon Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by dayo23(f): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
President Buhari met with Fmr British PM, Gordon Brown alongside Fmr President Obasanjo at the Millennium House in New York.

Courtesy https://mobile.twitter.com/BuhariOrg/status/647753662278733824/photo/1

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by dayo23(f): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
More..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2015
They are probably discussing the best way to make GEJ face his crimes for fucking up this country

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by buygala(m): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
And the Photocracy continues while our President's kinsmen are wreaking havoc on the nation undecided

54 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by kuzee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Watch collections available Emporio armani,
Casio Edifice Et all and Timberland, with other collections,visit link at signature
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by dayo23(f): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Great Men I must say....Buhari taking Nigeria back to it rightful place among the common wealth of nations, not forgetting OBJ who always put Nigeria first in everything. Quote me anywhere

38 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:
They are probably discussing the best way to make GEJ face his crimes for fucking up this country
Daydreaming is allowed

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
The day Bubu decides not to carry Obj to one of his numerous trips, Obj will now go back and pick up his pen and paper and start his letter writing and before u say jack, he is already at the post office.

This was exactly how he started with the Imbecilic GEJ who remains the best out of all these retrogressive recycled lots.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by zurine(f): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2015
hmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
I don't give a flying fucck.

They can suck my dick
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by CR77(f): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Confuse old men

The dullard of northern nigeria have nothing to offer

16 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by lomprico(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
What is that old man (the older one) doing there? He had his chance to elevate this country to the best but instead he laid the foundation of the type of corruption we face today. And the younger old man is making him his hand bag. So much for integrity! undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by CR77(f): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool Old men they have nothing to offer.
byrron:
The day Bubu decides not to carry Obj to one of his numerous trips, Obj will now go back and pick up his pen and paper and start his letter writing and before u say jack, he is already at the post office.

This was exactly how he started with the Imbecilic GEJ who remains the best out of all these retrogressive recycled lots.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by dave2meek(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Touring continues angry

8 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
obj been smart since 00bc hehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by sukkot: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
this obasanjo is some type of enigma. i dont know what makes this man tick. he is a statesman. knows how to schmooze the international crowd

17 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
In the 3rd Pix, baba Iyabo be like, I dey hear efritin wey una dey talk, Nice one sha... but can somebody show me my name on the Ministerial list

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by truefact: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
Plotting how to sell the little remains of Nigeria ....or rather, sharing the little remains of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Neduzze5(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
byrron:

Haba, O boy, must you insult GEJ? angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Morhziez(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
My Iron Emperor... I see u sir
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
SirWere:

PMB has so many problems to solve in his quest to make Nigeria a better place. He doesn't go about everywhere thinking of GEJ and how to punish him. You people should stop reducing governance to a means of seeking personal vendetta.

9 Likes

PMB, pls don't emulate Baba o,though u're both great leaders.
Geeze, why are obasanjo's hands ashy like that? did he forget his lotion at Otta farms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by hijacke(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Old soldiers cool
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by omogin(f): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Obj like power sha! Nothing like retirement in his dictionary

5 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by CR77(f): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
grin grin
Atmmachine:
I don't give a flying fucck.

They can suck my dick

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by Ijaya123: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Some MOD are surely in love with Buhari. Always pushing his pictures into FP.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by OboloMAN: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Was that why he missed the UN Meeting on how to End Boko Haram And Fundraising for Boko haram Displaced People ?

www.nairaland.com/2626063/nigeria-absent-un-fundraising-boko

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ndi karaka (strong men).
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by anytexy: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Some old cargoes vehemently refused to leave this country a lone and be a statesman. Nawooo.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) by arisekola77: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Failure To Register For NIN Attracts 14 Years Imprisonment - Pantami / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian / Our Lives Matter', Northern Youths Protest Against Widespread Insecurity.(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.