Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

The Movie Club - TV/Movies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Movie Club (83607 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / NL Movie-Club: Summer 2011 Stakeout / The Movie "300" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2011
^Lol. Dude concentrate on your boss/co-workers and stop playing with your phone cheesy

I haven't seen Thor.
Re: The Movie Club by WackyJ1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2011
JeSoul:

Is it good? I've heard some mixed reviews.
Yeah it's good a fitting addition to the Xmen movies
v3:

Yes I've seen Thor. .good too but the romance part wasn't necessary.
Yeah, It wasn't even developed well, It's not only the romance it was as if view rushed the film. One minute Thor doesn't know how to act in a new world, he's arrogant and walks in the middle of the road. Next minute he's smiling, polite and well adjusted. I even liked Loki's performance better
Re: The Movie Club by Vieira(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
I vote for the Prince of Asgard
Re: The Movie Club by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
IMHO
Thor wasnt what i expected at all, and i didnt really liked that movie.
Xmen first class, i will have to watch it again to give a better rating but it sure didnt have the "X" factor of the other movies in the saga. it lacked something, probably that "super hero magic".
i expected some PROPER super hero against vilain fighting scene!!!!!
Re: The Movie Club by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
obinna5000:

@MRbrownJAY aka MRdownload
BABA O! cheesy Where have you been? I missed you dog.

'X-Men: First Class' had the potential of being the best superhero film of all-time, but it had too many loopholes for my liking. But I still like it more than 'Thor'. I wonder how 'Green Lantern' will turn out. cheesy

yo bro, am good!!!!!
yeah Thor movie lacked in so many ways. as for Green lantern goes, i wont get my hopes too high on that one.
funny enough, when the movie THE GREEN HORNET came out last yr, i thought that it was somehow related to the green lantern. . . . . . . .  oh what a mistake!!!!!
Re: The Movie Club by aieromon(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2011
I think this whole page should be springcleaned.I can only imagine the negative message you've passed on to a newbie glossing over this thread.
So many moderators in here and y'all allowed the rantings to reach its peak.

Btw,i enjoyed the banter.It shows moderators are human afterall.

Please,clean up the page.Thanks
Re: The Movie Club by spikedcylinder: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2011
Una don finish? undecided
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 11:28am On Jun 17, 2011
Who deleted my posts
Re: The Movie Club by semid4lyfe(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
The thread has been cleaned up. . . . .Cool grin
Re: The Movie Club by v3: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
Can we NOW review a movies? tongue
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2011
semid4lyfe:

The thread has been cleaned up. . . . .Cool grin

@semid4lyfe
It's been dry cleaned and ironed. grin
So, semid4lyfe, my dog and homeboy, I still apologised for my insults b4 it got cleaned. I hope you saw it.

@v3, spikedcylinder, JeSoul, Vieira, semid4lyfe
Let's move on shall we.
Re: The Movie Club by mukina2: 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
how can he be your dog

devil's advocate sha . .but remove that part wink
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
@mukina2
Your wahala is too much. cheesy Before all those insults, we've been cool.

Semid4lyfe is a changed person. . . I think. cheesy
Re: The Movie Club by mukina2: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
at least make it nicer . .say 'dawg' . .dog will remind him of his neighbour's bingo grin grin grin
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2011
mukina2:

at least make it nicer . .say 'dawg' . .dog will remind him of his neighbour's bingo grin grin grin

@mukina2
cheesy grin
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2011
Which insults? Did I miss the fireworks? Abi was it those small yabbis from yday? cheesy that was just all child's play . . . Obinna and SemiD are too much of gentlemen to be fighting like marketwomen grin

Abeg someone should volunteer and pick a movie before I lose my review-spirit again . . .
Re: The Movie Club by spikedcylinder: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
Yemi my lover. angry
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2011
^ah, you wanna do your favorite movie again Spikey? cheesy
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Yemi my lover. angry

@spikedcylinder
Is that a movie title? cheesy
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
@JeSoul
The posts have been deleted. They were others apart from those you saw yesterday. Not suitable for reading. cheesy

Let's just start something already. cheesy
Re: The Movie Club by semid4lyfe(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
THIS IS A HALF-HEARTED & INSINCERE APOLOGY AND I THEREFORE REJECT IT.

Do the right thing here and with all your posts on the other thread and then come back to apologize again and I just might accept it otherwise I'll rather we just ignore ourselves on the forum and never comment directly on each other's post. . . .
Re: The Movie Club by semid4lyfe(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2011
DELETED! ! !

Same as post above. . . .
Re: The Movie Club by JeSoul(f): 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2011
obinna5000:

@JeSoul
The posts have been deleted. They were others apart from those you saw yesterday. Not suitable for reading. cheesy

Let's just start something already. cheesy
lol, really? Guess I missed the marketwomen fireworks. So two of you with your gentle aura have mouth like that?

SemiD chill & just wave it off now sad Life is too short for drama jor. I apologize to you sincerely on behalf of Obinna, and Obinna I apologize to you sincerely on behalf of SemiD. Oya move on jor.
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2011
@semid4lyfe
Come on dawg! cheesy Stop being childish.
I'm really sorry.
Put a smile on that face for old times sake. wink
Re: The Movie Club by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2011
talking of movies:

has anyone seen BEASTLY yet? i watched that flick yesterday and lets just say that i was "surprised", to say the least.
Re: The Movie Club by semid4lyfe(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
Jesoul:
SemiD chill & just wave it off now sad Life is too short for drama jor. I apologize to you sincerely on behalf of Obinna, and Obinna I apologize to you sincerely on behalf of SemiD. Oya move on jor.

Seriously, why you dey apologize to me on his behalf? AND have your read his post immediately after this your post I quoted? Also, have you been to the thread I referred to to read his insulting posts which are still sitting there comfy (at this time) when I've since modified mine (a post in which I was poking fun at myself but he misinterpreted cos of his poor reading & comprehension skills?. . . like sey I nor know sey the so-called movies are effing old)

Like I said, he should do the right thing and I just might accept his apology otherwise, lets do as I suggested. . . IGNORE OURSELVES ON THE FORUM AND NOT COMMENT DIRECTLY ON EACH OTHER'S POST. . . .at least, there''ll be peace that way and it'd be enough for me and should be enough for everyone else

Finally, I nor wan read any ''peacemaker's'' comment on the matter again. . .make we die the matter and move on

@ Obinna5000,
You can interpret my post anyhow you want but mo sorry gan, APOLOGY IS STILL REJECTED and things will never be the same between us.

If you like, continue posting smileys at me, OYO lo wa but the ball is in your court sha. . .  tongue
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
@semid4lyfe
But you just posted a smiley as well. cheesy
This do the right thing you're talking about, what is it exactly?

Guy, I have apologized already and you are still not accepting it.
You are the one still having the grudge.
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2011
@semid4lyfe
Oh! The insulting posts on the other thread. I see. Sorry SemiD! I'll delete and modify them.
Re: The Movie Club by Vieira(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2011
huh
Re: The Movie Club by obinna5000(m): 6:09am On Jun 19, 2011
Vieira:

huh

@Vieira
cheesy

@all
Some films were suggested for review earlier:

- MY NAME IS KHAN
- THE HURT LOCKER
- PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Quadrilogy
- THOR
Re: The Movie Club by vescucci(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2011
Hmmmn. Seems I missed the saloon brawl. And now the quintessential tumbleweeds are rolling by. Tsk tsk tsk
Re: The Movie Club by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 20, 2011
^^^oga moderator
i posted a rather long reply to Viera on that following thread about some of the reason why Nollywood is as mediocre as it is BUT to my surprise i got briefly banned. now although the ban was quickly lifted, my post is gone, what seems to be the prob?! i know i could simply go to my profile and copy and paste what was deleted but i surely would get banned again. lol
here is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-694224.0.html

also, as far as i can remember, i have been posting streaming links to show my 9ja peeps where to watch latest movies online. is it regarded as "illegal" on NL or what?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (Reply)

NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / BBNaija: Tacha Slays In Transparent Dress During Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.