Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. (26470 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by PhockPhockMan: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2015

Abdulkadir Jega, The brother of the immediate past Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Attahiru Jega, has been confirmed as one of the dead in the Hajj stampede.
The Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, Saturday, disclosed that two Court of Appeal Justices were among those that died during the stampede that led to the death of over 700 persons at Mina, Saudi Arabia on Thursday.
‎In a statement, the CJN, gave the names of the deceased Justices as Abdulkadir Jega who is the Presiding Justice of the Abuja Division of the appellate court and Justice Musa Hassan Alkali of the Ilorin Division‎.
Justice Mohammed, in a condolence message to their families, the Court of Appeal, the Judiciary and the Federal Republic of Nigeria, said it was with a deep sense of shock but with gratitude to Almighty Allah that he learnt of the death of the two justices.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/prof-jega-loses-brother-to-hajj-stampede/
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by doublewisdom: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rip to him. But did he confess Jesus before his death? Op kindly find out and update me.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by PhockPhockMan: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Rip to him. But did he confess Jesus before his death? Op kindly find out and update me.

Confess Jesus in Mecca?

25 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
See the truth is that most muslims don't mind dying in the "holy land". The issue of stampede in Mecca has been going on for decades but nobody really cares because a lot of muslims are fanatics of martyrdom.

The only thing that got me angry was the Saudi Prince blaming the event on African hajj tourists. Why can't they regulate the number of Hajj tourists they accept annualy? But then again, every muslim wants to be Alhaji and Alhaja, so I don't blame him.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by doublewisdom: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Confess Jesus in Mecca?
Before nko?

11 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by likila: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
This is the will of Allahu.
He did not eat the billions his brother got in doing election.

25 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Mogidi: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
R.I.P
Karma?

11 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by PhockPhockMan: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
likila:
This is the will of Allahu.
He did not eat the billions his brother got in doing election.

Ok o o

Ishilove, lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by PhockPhockMan: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P
Karma?

I believe we're thinking the same way.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by FatIjeomaOkolie: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P
Karma?

And in your mind, you think you are making sense?

Karma for what? For conducting the best election Nigeria has ever had?

U should be ashamed of yourself! You are not a young man anymore, please act like a matured man.

RIP to Alhaji Jega

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by psychologist(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
R. I. P

Meanwhile I was discussing this same issue with a Muslim friend of mine, she was like she's sure that 100% of the people that died will go to heaven..... .
I was like undecided embarassed cry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Sijo01(f): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2015
RIp
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by godoluwa(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2015
RIP.
Muslims should correct their mentality about mecca, its just a sight seeing tour. theres zero guarantee that going to mecca gives you visa to eternal rest.
Saudi Arabia government should reason, act like human being & not vampire. there are ways to curb the issue of stampede.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Abdulwasihi01(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2015
May Allah forgive him and grant him al-janat firidaus. Amin

4 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by pus33: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by kennyman2000(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
This's an orubebe period for professor jega.. May God give u the strenght to carry on in this orubebe period..
RIP to the departed.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband.

6 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by apholaryn: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I believe we're thinking the same way.
mugu! Naso u dull reach? If Buhari is really dull as u ppl dey tok,I swear him b learner for ur side. cos d height of ur being dull tall pass twin Tower.

8 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by odinese(m): 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rip bto.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by cabaliciouscabal: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by handie(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
RIP. At least he lived to see his brother conduct the most credible election in Nigeria's history. He also lived to see his brother given many national and international accolades for a job well done and also he lived to see him teach a former minister minister who's a statesman in his own right how to behave in public(particularly on live TV)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by mrlaw93(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
innalilahi wahinna ilehi rojihun.. I wish him aljonah fidaus.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2015
rip GOD HELP US

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Laveda(f): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
R I P

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by osazeeblue01: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2015
NA ONLY E BRODA DIE? MAY HIS SOUL AND THE SOULS OF ALL THE FAITHFUL DEPARTED REST IN PEACE. AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Aminat508(f): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by YungMike(m): 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2015
RIp Sir..

Some virgins waiting for you upstairs!

Tomorrow is my bornDay....SOmebori should wish me HBD ooo

6 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by seunlayi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Sorry, how you didn't take anything from any body during the last election. Sins committed in Nigeria cannot be forgiven in Saudi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Most times, the comments Nigerian youths make on social fora like Nairaland betray a fundamental flaw in reasoning and lack of basic analytical skills. What concerns Jesus, Karma etc with the issue at hand?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Wow. Allahu Akbar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by ademusiwa9: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2015
[size=28pt]The Ind

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protests In Daura Over Imposition Of Fatuhu Muhammad As House Of Reps Candidate / #EndSARS: DJ Switch To Speak At International Criminal Court Today / Musiliu Obanikoro Graduates From Oglethorpe University In US Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.