Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) (6286 Views)

Another Petrol Tanker Spilled Oil And Almost Fell To The Ground In Lagos / Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) / A Petrol Tanker Fell Down And Caught Fire At Mushin Olosha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) by valencia25(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
I guess we’re now in a society where no one sees a big deal in outfits.
Although, the bridal gown is nobody’s business and she’s free to wear anything on the happiest day of her life but i just can’t get my head around this gown, i found it too revealing for public views in my own opinion.
Maybe her husband is cool with it but my bride dare not appear in this type of gown.

I believe most people will share their own opinion, this is just too much of cleavages shown.

Come to think of it, this is just a picture, over to the readers. What do you think? Hot or Not?

- Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/09/brides-breast-almost-fell-down-from-her-exotic-gown-photos.html

Cc: isilove, lalasticlala, r231, Freiburger

Re: Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) by HungerBAD: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
Who is complaining?

Definitely not me.

1 Like

Re: Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) by gabinogem(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2015
That's a critical mammary glands shocked
Re: Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) by marshalcarter: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2015
Dat pastor standin der..his mind...soul....spirit...body is re-dedicated on those bress cheesy.....so waheva u say is in vain

#sips
Re: Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) by Friedthunder(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) by ewosk: 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
if you have other pictures when the man have finished signing... wink

Lemme see grin

Exactly the Reason why an Anglican church wrote an epistle about acceptable conduct and gowns they allow...
Re: Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) by henribj(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
the husband should just bear in mind that the wife's boobs are public property.
he should not do the mistake of travelling out of town for even a day, or else..... O.Y.O is your case.
Re: Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) by springtech(m): 3:27am On Sep 27, 2015
This is more more showing mere cleavage, she has succeeded in showing the entire world her whole breast.
To me its insanely silly. Well whatever rocks her boat is her problem.
#iamspringtech

(1) (Reply)

Top 11 Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World / How Can I Stop My Tiger Generator For Consuming Too Much Fuel? / Nairaland E-families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.